Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria

Go down

Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria Empty Islamic State used poisonous gas in northeast Syria

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:59 am

Sat Jul 18 2015 15:55 | (Voice of Iraq) - Reuters said People's Protection Units Kurdish Syrian and Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Saturday the organization of the Islamic State used poison gas in attacks against areas controlled by the Kurds in northeastern Syria in late June. 

The two organizations They were taking from the British-based for them and investigating the attack they Tokdta of the use of the organization of the Islamic State of chemical weapons against the Kurdish and objectives forces civilian in Syria and Iraq, where the saying that the chemical elements were also used in the attack on the Iraqi Peshmerga Kurdish in 21 or June 22.

Kurdish forces and play a role important in fighting against al-Islamic state in all of Syria and Iraq. The organization of the Islamic state has seized large areas in both countries, declaring a "succession" in them. The People's Protection Units that the organization of the Islamic state launched a "homemade chemical shells" on June 28, the area controlled by the People's Protection Units in the city of Hasaka forces and on the sites of the units to protect the people south of the town of Tell Brak, located northeast of Hasaka city.

A spokesman for People's Protection Units and said that this was the first time it is used to organize the Islamic State of poison gas against the People's Protection Units Kurdish. He said he had not been conclusively determine the type of chemicals that used. He said he has not a die of People's Protection Units fighters who have been subjected to gases because they were taken quickly to the hospital. The White House said he learned of the reports of the use of chemical weapons and he is trying to get more information. He said Alistair Basque spokesman for the National Security Council of the White House in a statement, "We continue to follow these reports closely." surfaced People's Protection Units important partner for the campaign against the US-led organization of the Islamic state. The People's Protection Units had taken control of large areas from northern Syria from the organization of the Islamic state this year with the help of air strikes in the United States-led forces. He said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, based in Britain him that he documented also use the organization of the Islamic State of toxic gases in an attack on a village near Tell Brak on June 28. 

He added that 12 of the units of fighters to protect the people exposed to the gas. The Observatory also said he had received information from the gas attack on the city of Hasaka, but gave no other details. The People's Protection Units in a statement that its forces captured the masks of gas during the last four weeks of the organization of the Islamic state "fighters, which confirms that they are ready and equipped for chemical warfare in This sector of the front. " She added that the soldiers who were exposed to gases were burning sensation in the throat, eyes, nose accompanied by severe headache and pain in muscles and weakness in the focus and the ability to move. She said that prolonged exposure to a chemical reason also cases of vomiting. The units protect the people it is investigating the use of the organization of the Islamic State of chemical weapons with the help of international experts from my organization "Conflict Armamant Research" and "Sahan Research" into British. In a separate statement said the two organizations that the three attacks, including two attacks in the northeast of Syria and the other in Iraq was "documented use of forces first (the organization of the Islamic State) the shells were fired chemical agents against Kurdish forces and civilian targets. "

, saying that the organization of the Islamic state was launched in the attack by Iraq shell "contained a chemical liquid component on a checkpoint of the Peshmerga in Mosul Dam. "characteristic of this article and its impact clinical consistent with the chemical chlorine. " The Iraqi Kurdish authorities had said earlier this year that it had evidence on the use of the organization of the Islamic State of chlorine against peshmerga fighters in northern Iraq. Reuters could not independently verify reports of the use of the organization of the Islamic State of toxic gases. The Al-Nusra Front has accused the former the organization of the Islamic state develop decoys using chlorine drums. (preparation Khalifa Ahmed Subhi Arab Bulletin) Add Comment

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...0#ixzz3gG7ymGdv

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum