Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017

Go down

Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 Empty Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 am

International Center for Studies British development

Iraq is at risk of bankruptcy in 2017 NB-112994-635729724456516199

Warned the International Center for Studies British development, that Iraq is in danger of bankruptcy by the next two years, and will be unable to pay the salaries of its employees, because exceeded the deficit in the fiscal budget of the country for the amount of $ 50 billion.According to a report to the Centre that "the deficit is not justified, the fact that the budget has been prepared on the basis of a price of $ 90 a barrel, while the price of oil not less than $ 100, meaning that the budget must achieve a large surplus, especially as the rates of achievement in most Iraqi provinces did not exceed 40%, and in some of them was zero, "explaining that the amounts retained from previous budgets up to the year 2012 was more than $ 50 billion, raising questions about the real reason to talk about the deficit, if not a new attempt to steal public money and turn of the benefits and personal gain of senior officials in the state. He was surprised at the British Center of managed economists and advisers Government Iraqi of budgeting since 2014, in the absence of a clear final accounts which show the real expenditure of its resources, and allow exchange control orders, indicating clearly on the fears of disclosure, and deliberately hide for fear of disclosure of large financial and administrative corruption suffered by Iraq years ago. " .

The report pointed out that "the deduction of 15% of the allocated oil investment budget has contributed to the reduction of Iraqi exports of 2.62 million barrels per day to 2.28 million barrels during the past three months, what impact clearly on state revenues and plans to increase exports to more than 3.5 million barrel during the year 2014 ". He continued that "the giant oil companies are unable to cope with the volatile environment of the Iraqi economy,

threatening the withdrawal of it, in addition to the security factor of financial and administrative corruption, bureaucracy and a lack of experience and the need for Iraq to infrastructure and the training of 70 thousand workers factor highlights in oil sector to reach the desired goals. " The report noted that "BP has canceled contracts for tens of foreign contractors from the southern Rumaila field, as Eni threatened to withdraw from the Zubair field in Basra because of bureaucratic complications that delayed the signing of a contract for six months." He believed that " Iraq's budget deficit has contributed to weakening the state's ability to establish security, being engaged in a war in Anbar cost the Iraqi economy worth seven million dollars a day, which is exhausting burden on the budget and affect the state's ability to carry other burdens in the defense of the rest of Iraq. " He that "the real deficit in the Iraqi budget has today risen to $ 32 billion in the absence of agreement between Baghdad and Erbil on the export of oil, and the adoption of five dollars in compensation to each province producing oil, and the adoption of laws that do not fit and the ability of Iraq to withstand financial burdens."

The center said in his report that "financial and administrative corruption in Iraq has led to the emergence of a new class of rich and new private entrepreneurs affiliated with the Iraqi government, and who came to get rich quickly, prompting the appearance of the luxury goods market in Iraq, most notably private jets whose prices could reach 16 million dollars, while one-third of the Iraqi people live below the poverty line. "

http://goo.gl/mjJldK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum