Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect

Go down

constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect Empty constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 am

Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed on Monday that the dialogues with the central government continues to reach an agreement despite the lack of commitment of Baghdad, while denied to news media by Kurdish remarks hopelessness of reaching an agreement.

A spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "Hawlati Kurdish quoted comments confirm, that there is no hope in reaching any agreement with Baghdad," stressing that "this statement has no basis Health ".

He Dzia, "The provincial government believes that the understanding and dialogue with the federal government continues to exist despite the absence of Baghdad's commitment to implementing the agreement entered into with Erbil," and expressed the hope "to reach a solution to the problems between the two sides through dialogue."

The Kurdish media quoted the Kurdistan Regional Government's comments confirm "the loss of hope for reaching an agreement with Baghdad," with a lack of commitment to the recent oil agreement between them and the region.
The Kurdistan Alliance denied, in (July 14, 2015), the existence of "initiative" to resolve financial disputes between the KRG and the central government, and stressed that the region "forced" to source the sale of oil from the fields in order to pay its employees' salaries, while pointing out that the holding of any negotiations between the parties depends on the seriousness of the government in Baghdad.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani warned, (July 9, 2015), of a major economic collapse may occur in the region because of the fighting against (Daash) and the presence of more than one million displaced people on its territory, and as pointed out that the region submitted a proposal for a new agreement oil between the two parties, he stressed The oil agreement between the two parties is not currently suitable for Kurdistan.

The National Alliance decided, on Tuesday (July 7, 2015), the formation of specialized committees with the government to follow the "setback" suffered by the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil and scarcity of water releases in the country, as he emphasized the need to follow up these issues of importance and gravity, noted the importance of accelerating the implementation of contracts signed with international bodies for the Liberation of the occupied territories of the organization (Daash).

Baghdad accuses Arbil, not to apply the terms of the oil agreement between the two sides and the failure to provide the full budget of the province with the sale of oil directly without reference to the central government, with assurances from the center the need to apply the Convention between the capital region and threats.

The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi in (30 May 2015), that the Baghdad agreement and Erbil remained "steadfast and present", and pointed out that the agreement "is final and can not be relied upon," With attributed the reasons for the differences between Baghdad and the provinces and the Kurdistan region not to approve the oil law and gas, warned of the increasing gaps in the oil agreement between the province and the center in the absence of approval and agreement on the details.

The two governments and the central province of Kurdistan agreed in (the second of December 2014), the allocation of part of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk oil.

The agreement also included the granting trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense them.

constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect 20843
A spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia
KRG: constant dialogue with Baghdad and transfer all our loss of hope to reach an agreement is incorrect

Author: AHF, HH, RA 
Editor: AB, AHF, HH 7.20.2015 half past three p.m. number of readings: 153 

Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah
Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed on Monday that the dialogues with the central government continues to reach an agreement despite the lack of commitment of Baghdad, while denied to news media by Kurdish remarks hopelessness of reaching an agreement.
A spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "Hawlati Kurdish quoted comments confirm, that there is no hope in reaching any agreement with Baghdad," stressing that "this statement has no basis Health ".
He Dzia, "The provincial government believes that the understanding and dialogue with the federal government continues to exist despite the absence of Baghdad's commitment to implementing the agreement entered into with Erbil," and expressed the hope "to reach a solution to the problems between the two sides through dialogue."
The Kurdish media quoted the Kurdistan Regional Government's comments confirm "the loss of hope for reaching an agreement with Baghdad," with a lack of commitment to the recent oil agreement between them and the region.
The Kurdistan Alliance denied, in (July 14, 2015), the existence of "initiative" to resolve financial disputes between the KRG and the central government, and stressed that the region "forced" to source the sale of oil from the fields in order to pay its employees' salaries, while pointing out that the holding of any negotiations between the parties depends on the seriousness of the government in Baghdad.
The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani warned, (July 9, 2015), of a major economic collapse may occur in the region because of the fighting against (Daash) and the presence of more than one million displaced people on its territory, and as pointed out that the region submitted a proposal for a new agreement oil between the two parties, he stressed The oil agreement between the two parties is not currently suitable for Kurdistan.
The National Alliance decided, on Tuesday (July 7, 2015), the formation of specialized committees with the government to follow the "setback" suffered by the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil and scarcity of water releases in the country, as he emphasized the need to follow up these issues of importance and gravity, noted the importance of accelerating the implementation of contracts signed with international bodies for the Liberation of the occupied territories of the organization (Daash).
Baghdad accuses Arbil, not to apply the terms of the oil agreement between the two sides and the failure to provide the full budget of the province with the sale of oil directly without reference to the central government, with assurances from the center the need to apply the Convention between the capital region and threats.
The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi in (30 May 2015), that the Baghdad agreement and Erbil remained "steadfast and present", and pointed out that the agreement "is final and can not be relied upon," With attributed the reasons for the differences between Baghdad and the provinces and the Kurdistan region not to approve the oil law and gas, warned of the increasing gaps in the oil agreement between the province and the center in the absence of approval and agreement on the details.
The two governments and the central province of Kurdistan agreed in (the second of December 2014), the allocation of part of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk oil.
The agreement also included the granting trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense them.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum