Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power!

Go down

Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! Empty Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power!

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:13 am

On the fifth of February of 2011, where he received the prime minister for the second time, after a dispute on a long ten months, «Nuri al-Maliki» said the French news agency that he did not aspire for a third term, justifying this by saying: «The Prime Minister if It has a program, which is efficient, implemented in eight years. If not so, why give him an opportunity more than eight years?

Maliki is used to return to the sectarian power! 567940203 
Contrary to what he said exactly, stuck «Maliki» access to the third term, and did not relinquish it, but after that the farther from her political force and give up his friends with him.

In fact, that «Maliki» policy was characterized throughout the year reign sectarian and divisive Nprtha, and was one of the main causes of the recent military defeats in Mosul and Ramadi, but still insist on continuing the previous method itself, and calls for a retreat from the process of national reconciliation initiated by the President Minister «Haider al-Abadi». As evidence, he pointed at a tribal gathering in June 13 last in Karbala that the families of al-Anbar province was competing in Balaatsamat do against him, and accused the rival political parties as she was standing with illegal objections against his rule. Finally, he described the Sunni areas in the hands of «Daash» the fall that she was «sectarian revolution for the year against Shiites.»

In this speech, use three serious forms of political thinking that serve sectarian conflict, the first territorial division across indictment clans particular area as they were all against the Iraqi government, and second, the deepening of the political dispute over the charge rivals to stand with the terrorists, and the third row characterization in Iraq on religious foundations and doctrinal.

These forms of generalizations are all contrary to the facts. There have been tribes in Anbar always been opposed to sit-ins and followed developments, and the opposition parties to the owners calling for the peaceful resolution of sit-ins were not backed up. Finally, the Year of the victims dead and displaced by the organization «Daash» more of the other components, it is true naming it as a Sunni revolt against the Shiites.

In his last speech, on the occasion of the founding of «popular crowd», «Maliki» seemed believer strongly conspiracy theory, justified the fall of Mosul in the hands of «Daash» that it was a conspiracy wanted to overthrow his government and carried out by the internal destinations such as the Kurds and the local government in Mosul. He said in a clear statement: To deny conspiracy plot per se. Prior to that, in the seventh of June, criticized in a television interview to stand against his third term, describing it as «the wrong decision», as it is not correct to change the leader in the center of the battle as he put it.

This raised «Maliki» recent statements different reactions in the Iraqi street. On the one hand, welcomed by his loyalists and the idea of sectarian division in Iraq, and was supposed to put points on the characters from the first day, in reference to the accused groups of the Sunni sect of the western region in Iraq. On the other hand, many of the Iraqi elite criticized his remarks and promised divisive and contrary to reality.

In another context, «Maliki» tried to show himself the owner of the idea of founding forces «People crowd» and spiritual leader has, on several occasions, most notably in an interview with Channel «prospects» March 15 / March, when he said: «I found the popular crowd, and its foundation strategy, and I'm a spokesman for him a long time ago, and when I got events (eg the emergence of Daash), went to the Iraqi people and his call to join the military forces. » This while the so-called popular crowd Popular Forces was founded after the advisory opinion of Mr. al-Sistani called on all segments of Iraqi society to join the legal security forces under the supervision of the Iraqi government.

«Maliki» remarks raised this, that the monument itself a leader of the forces «People crowd» ire of Prime Minister «Haider al-Abadi», who said: «No one has the right to set himself the leader of the volunteers, he plays with their blood». That reference to the killing of thousands of innocent people in the era of «Maliki».

It is noticeable that the activity of «Maliki» latter coincided with a dramatic statements to the Leader of the Islamic Republic in Iran «Khamenei» on June 17, in which he called to give a political role for the forces «People crowd» to demarcate the future of Iraq, and said: «The enormous capacity of popular mobilization of a source of support Iraq at all levels, not only specializes Square War ». This logic refers to the Iranian ambition to make a similar crowd Forces Revolutionary Guard forces in Iran in terms of the multiplicity of tasks, especially to prominent political role appears clearly in the elections and major political events and developments in the country.

It follows from the above information that there is an internal Iranian-backed attempt to return the «Maliki» to power, or stick with it as an influential and decisive in the political arena stands on the shoulders of «the popular crowd.» This finding confirms the repeated appearance of the owners with military leaders known to be associated with Iran for the crowd.

In fact, the authorities and religious leaders in Najaf firmly opposes it, as it has repeatedly stressed that it wants Iraq's independent political decision and management of a comprehensive national legal procedures and quite far from the military and the militias authority. In recent statements of Najaf, a senior cleric Mr. «Jawad al-Khoei» said in an interview with Channel «Baghdad» in the June 18: «Najaf Hawza opposes all quotas and sectarian forms, strongly critical of the ruling political parties correlation fourth-party, which is against the labor phenomenon Political deployed between the ruling political class. »

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum