Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq

Go down

Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq Empty Re: Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Peaceful attempts for the Kurds to secede from Iraq 145199Image1
Kurdistan flag

Roudao - Washington

Foreign relations official in the Kurdistan Democratic Party said, dominated Hawrami, of Washington, said that the work on the independence of Kurdistan continuous, although Arbil looking for a "friendly separation" with Baghdad, saying that the secession of Kurdistan contribute to bring more stability to the region.

During his participation in a seminar organized by the Middle East Institute in Washington, Hawrami said that "this process, on the way to check, must occur, will be organizing the referendum soon, and I mean in less than two years, and the referendum would be for all the people of Kurdistan," persisting "to say it publicly; now divided Iraq. "

Hawrami explained that "the Kurds are negotiating with Baghdad to secede peacefully, system of governance in the Middle East has failed, and it must be basically a new system based on ethnic and social, to be the nucleus of a new map for the Middle East."

He added that "the first capital of a dialogue with them is Baghdad. Baghdad is important to us, we want to do it Bslmah, we want to impart greater stability to the region", believing that "it's time the world knows the fact that it should be reconsidered in the failed Iraq regime."

Regarding the participation of the Kurds in the current Iraqi government, Hawrami said that "there is representation but there is no partnership, and the best example of this; the Shiites control over the Ministry of Defense", Msttrda "Unfortunately not implemented the Government of Haider al-Abadi promises that have pledged us their implementation, also did not fulfill its promises by granted for the year. "

And the financial budget and problems between Erbil and Baghdad, Hawrami said that "the Kurds have carried out what they have, which is sending 550 000 barrels of oil per day, and continued to do so for several months, but Baghdad did not send share the Kurdistan Region of public financial budget for Iraq amounting to 17%."

He stressed, saying that "Baghdad says it does not have the money in cash, but it does have money to Shiite militias !, in the popular crowd Each member receives $ 800, no money for them and there are no Peshmerga!".

Hawrami said that "the Kurdistan region on its way to economic independence, so that he could help his countrymen and displaced residents has."

He denied that the Kurds are seeking to expand the war against Daash, saying "We are not Tusaian, al-Maliki was also, said a friend of mine, he had pulled out safely from these areas: to loose the would Daash has occupied Kirkuk and some other areas," and wondered "if evacuated those areas of the who will fill the void we leave? Daash? ".

He continued to say that the Kurds are not fighting for the success of the project Daash Kurdistan independence, "the war against Daash does not mean that the Kurds are fighting for independence, Valmsolten completely different."

He warned Hawrami that the elimination of Daash does not mean break the back of terrorism in the Middle East, "even if defeat Daash, would not it be the end of terrorism in the Middle East, Fdaash is a symptom of a major epidemic in the Middle East, and that the epidemic is failing in the region system, and in that the borders of the Middle East does not fit the facts in the region, those limits do not reflect the wishes and aspirations of the people. "

He pointed out that the Sunni areas right by the great damage because of the lack of political leadership, they fear post-Daash, "Resentment and wonder who haunts the year is whichever they choose, Daash or Shiite militias !, must Ttminhm that their areas will be managed by them in the event of liberation" .

Hawrami also said that Erbil and after separation from Iraq, will be able to help a year to have a better future, calling for Washington to pursue an independent policy toward the Kurds, and to recognize the fact that the borders of Iraq was on the line again at the hands of the people of Iraq.

He added that "the United States ally precious to us, do not do anything without consulting, but for her the fact is that Iraq is divided on the ground now, and any policy to deny this fact, Iraq broken, they will not help stability in the region."

He concluded by saying that "in the Shiite areas; fight the Shiites to draw their own borders, and we fight to keep our borders, so must help all those year, so they could turn to protect their borders."
http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://rudaw.net/arabic/kurdistan/20072015

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum