Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions July 18 2015

Go down

Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions  July 18  2015 Empty Protests All Over Iraq~~Blame and Actions July 18 2015

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:16 am

Political parties are silent on the killings of protesters in Basra

The message criticized the repressive actions of the governor of Basra, which seeks to cling on to his job despite repeated demonstrations calling for his dismissal, amid great popular thoroughly by the silence of the political party to which he belongs Nasraoui.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: identical message received by the "obelisk" from its office in the southern provinces, with news reports of clashes in Basra between demonstrators demanding better services, especially electricity, and between the police and paid by the governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui to the attack on the demonstrators.

According message home Imad Hassan, who knows himself as from the people of Basra, and observer of the affair of his city, the deaths of protesters at the hands of the police, while others were wounded, in during the demonstrations that erupted in Shafi areas, and the house of AVI, and Ghamaj, and Halhh Hassan, and the whey, and in the town of Qurna, and El Hamdaoui.

And confirmation of the message citizen, said "obelisk" office in the south, that of the Governor of the police force, fired shots to disperse a peaceful demonstration kicked off on Thursday evening, in the district of the city north of Basra to protest against the deterioration of services large and shortage of hours of processing power to the province of Basra.

The letter criticized the repressive actions of the governor of Basra, which seeks to cling on to his job despite repeated demonstrations calling for his dismissal, amid great popular thoroughly by the silence of the political party to which he belongs Nasraoui, which seemed not interested in what happened in this southern province.

In the description of the backgrounds tense scene in Basra, the poet Nasser pilgrims, a post on the social networking site interactive books, in which he said that "the angry demonstrators cut off Basra from Baghdad, demanding electricity."

"The protesters had cut the connecting main road between Basra and other provinces, felled trees and burning tires, causing Pachtnaqat traffic prevented vehicles from passing, I counted six of them demonstrations spontaneous chanting punish People's Congress, and hold negligent officials, in providing electricity."

And it comes in light of the rising discontent and widespread of Mural Photo Nasraoui, in the phenomenon of Iraqis remember frescoes dictator Saddam Hussein in Basra, and the cities of Iraq. Citizens were forced to "write" on the images critical of the conservative terms, and invites him to stop "glorification" Profile, media and marketing person for what is wasteful in the wealth of the people, and wasteful her.

And suffer Basra from lack of services, and the reluctance of infrastructure projects, and the growing phenomenon of "cheating" in the project because of rampant corruption, but that did not deter their portfolios of publicity itself in the corners of the different city, marketed himself as a "builder" and "savior", the province, with looms stick "force" against anyone who objected to his policies, and reveals his claims.

Video demonstrations in Basra in May.

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum