Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN

Go down

DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN Empty DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN

Post by dinardiva Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN

Posted on August 31, 2011 .

DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN… Orders coming from CORPORATE SECURITY!!!
Posted by Gir-lee on August 30, 2011 at 4:16pm in Dinar
Back to Dinar Discussions

DINAR Bank Accounts being SHUT DOWN… Orders coming from CORPORATE SECURITY!!!

Okay people, Pay Attention…

The story pasted below is identical to what happened to my friend in the first week of August. She opened a BofA account in mid July and by the first part of August her account was shut down. She was told that NOTHING about her account was ILLEGAL or OUT OF ORDER but that they were ordered by Corporate Security to shut down ALL DINAR RELATED ACCOUNTS.

You ALL need to be aware that this process is happening at Bank of America, Chase & Wells Fargo at this point.

This happened at a NEVADA (for a Nevada LLC) Bank of America!!!

When opening an account that is for DINAR you NEED to NOT TELL THE BANKER IT IS A DINAR RELATED ACCOUNT!!!

MY INFORMED OPINION:

The RV/RI seems very close. In my opinion the Government is attempting to restrict CORPORATE Tax exemptions by shutting these accounts down. The result will be that many people will flow the DINAR RETURNS through their PERSONAL ACCOUNTS and be subjected to HIGHER TAXES.

This seems to be a play by our Government to MAXIMIZE TAX REVENUES post RV/RI.

Like I said, the banks are telling people that there is NOTHING ILLEGAL about a DINAR BANK ACCOUNT.

TALK TO YOUR LAWYER ABOUT THIS!

PEACE, LOVE, LIGHT, BLESSINGS & SAFE BANKING,

A PTR Member

Following story brought over from Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits.

Ludan (Mid Cities TX WF Bank Story): DV 8/26/11

AUGUST 27, 2011

Like so many other ‘bank story tellers’, I had never intended to start my own post. But, my husband and I were so insulted (threatened) at 5:30 this evening that this story warrants being shared with those who believe.

We went into a WF bank on Airport Frwy in the Mid Cities area to open up a business account in preparation to receiving our blessing. We spoke with a very friendly Personal Banker to set it up. She asked what type of business it was and I replied it was for investments. What type of investments?

My answer was metals, maybe some other type of investments, but unsure at that moment. She had to speak with a Business Manager multiple times to get the information to complete opening up our business account. Eventually the Business Manager walked up to the desk and asked if our investment involved foreign currency. I looked him straight in the eye and said, “You already know the answer”. He just said one word, “dinar”, and I said yes. With that said, he then replied, “the Dinar is a Scam and we will shut your account down if you buy or sell Dinar”. No little whippersnapper will intimidate me. I then replied, “That is just fine, we have already bought all the Dinar we want”. He turned around and left.

The Personal Banker lady was now looking a bit tense. My response to her was that I totally understand as the employees are surely under a ‘gag’ order. They have to say it is a scam or all their employees will catch on and then jump ship when this RV’s. Had we not felt threatened and insulted, I would not have posted this story.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum