Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition

Go down

Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition Empty Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:09 pm

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Thursday, on the importance of joint coordination between the Iraqi forces and the flight of international alliance and intensify sorties a way that enhances the speed of resolving the battle to liberate Al-Anbar, while noting the US ambassador to his country would continue to support and to support Iraq in its war against regulation .
Jubouri Washington: coordination between the Iraqi forces and coalition 659406208

The head of Parliament's office in a statement issued on the sidelines of a meeting al-Jubouri, the US ambassador in Iraq, Stuart Jones, received Alsumaria News, a copy of which, "The meeting witnessed discussed the latest political and security situation, and the war against terrorism and the developments taking place in Anbar battles against al Daash terrorist, and the role of aviation Alliance has the backing of Iraqi forces. "

Office was quoted as saying al-Jubouri, he said he "must be higher and the joint coordination between the Iraqi forces and the international airline alliance and intensify sorties to ensure the supply of spare terrorist organization and targeting its positions a way that enhances the speed of resolving the battle in Anbar."

For his part, the US ambassador stressed "his country would continue to support and assist Iraq in its war against al Daash, and the importance of continuing cooperation and coordination between the leaders of the two countries to achieve common interests."

The Joint Special Operations Command announced on Monday (July 13, 2015) the launch of liberation from the control of Anbar province to organize "Daash" operations, indicating that the security forces are now locked in its different forms in various battles for liberation and progress towards the goals set in the province.

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum