Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets Empty Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:28 am

The parliamentary finance committee confirmed that the House will not approve the final accounts of the previous budgets without resolving and removing the reservations contained therein.

The MP Magda Tamimi, a member of the Committee that "the final accounts received from the government to the parliament are up to 2012 have been audited."

Parliamentary Finance: I will not endorse the final accounts of the previous budgets 525eb287b28ced2989eaeeef204fb6fd
She explained that "there are reservations by the Office of Financial Supervision, and the Commission can not for the parliamentary ratification of the final accounts by many reservations and question marks need to be resolved to be approved."

She added that "all files related to the closing of accounts by the questions, because there are no transparency and accuracy of information in there and cover the parties to third parties."

They pointed out that "corruption mafias sell the dollar at a higher price than the official limit and no real import for the sale of the dollar."

And on money laundering and currency smuggling operations abroad, al-Tamimi said "These operations are still ongoing and the parliamentary Committee traced some remittances confirmed and found that the amounts go to companies not mentioned in the purchase invoices, Maani said there smuggling and money laundering."

It showed that "there is a committee formed since 2007 to follow up on the fate of the money smuggled abroad, which is clinically dead."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives commissioned and financial integrity, economy and investment parliamentary committees to pursue recovery of Iraqi funds smuggled abroad to file, with the parliamentary finance committee announced that the surplus the previous budgets exceeded $ 150 billion, which does not exist currently.

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/49326.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum