Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul

Go down

Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul Empty Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:51 am

A member of the Finance Committee and chairman of the Banking Committee in the House of Representatives Haitham al-Jubouri mechanism smuggling, money laundered political organization and those who stand behind them and how they arrive to the province of Nineveh to support terrorists Aldoaash..
Jubouri reveals the mechanisms of the smuggling of money from the central bank to Aldoaash in Mosul 291369830

The MP said Haitham al-Jubouri said in an interview told N. news reporting "I have spoken about the corruption of the central bank and provided hundreds of thousands of fraudulent documents to the courts and three years ago and until today no one was held accountable. On the contrary corrupt've gone over and manipulated the Iraqi market more and fled money and began a systematic money laundering operations "noting that" the Central Bank has threatened that this will put Iraq on the blacklist economically that we do not put solutions to money laundering. "

He Jubouri that "some politicians involved in this case as well as some public figures and businessmen are also involved and therefore they are willing to do all they can in order to hide the case and covering it up, but I think that the case has reached the stage can not be tolerated at all", criticizing the coverage operations practiced in Iraqi courts and that threaten the Iraqi state entity.

He said al-Jubouri, he "held a few days before a press conference in this regard, where the central bank sells before the press conference (400) million dollars a day, but the sale process began to decline after the Conference, amounting to 75 million dollars in the sense that there is a difference of $ 375 million dollars and this indicates that the spoilers pulled their hands out of fear and Aastron and do not provide false invoices indicating that the houses that had been visiting the bills and shut down so far. "

And the MP Haitham al-Jubouri, during his visit to the city of Karbala, we believe that "the case where political interference and the interference of some businessmen an agent of monopoly and speculation, and that the bills that are supposed that their money should go out of the country was left inside Iraq and were being sold on the black market and smuggled directly to the Oman Worse this section of this money back to the province of Nineveh to terrorists Aldoaash and we have this evidence...

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum