Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project

Go down

Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project Empty Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:49 am

The launch of 30 percent of the allocations secretariat of Baghdad

Baghdad Provincial Council recalled nearly 1.5 billion dinars after the cancellation of part of the draft streams Latifiya, at the time confirmed that the 30 percent of the Municipality of Baghdad allocations will be launched during the month Gara.edo Reconstruction and Development Office in the Council Ghaleb Zamili said in a statement "morning..":

Recovery of 1.5 billion dinars from a project 6486454_orig

that all board committees working on audit projects have to monitor lagging including BHF canceled, as well as to speed up and encourage the completion of those that have achieved rates of completion of appropriate ones, as well as knowledge of people perpetrators of corruption and those involved regardless amounts and fake projects to take the necessary legal procedures Bhonhm.sv this regard, recently managed to maintain the Cancel added money to the project streams Latifiya worth one billion and 415 million dinars for the project's $ total 67 billion dinars, adding that the local company executing the project added some parts to the project under the pretext of development and the emergence of new requirements were not present in the Design, however, that the office engineers and post-project audit made sure that the added parts to no avail, and therefore, the Council canceled this paragraph and counted fake money back in order to direct them to Akhary.oavad Zamili projects that the Ministry of Finance disclosed that it will launch 30 percent of the Municipality of Baghdad allocations for the year the current and the $ 250 billion dinars during the month, indicating that these amounts will be allocated only ongoing projects, while coordinating council with the secretariat of the capital in order to reconsider the Department of Resident Engineer and activated so as to enhance control over the projects, as well as the appointment of new engineers supervisors on projects rather than set administrators do not have the expertise in projects and Mracptha.obin assess that the issue of abuses barrier to the implementation of projects, as the abuses included the state lands and orchards, as well as allocated to the projects and without any official form of land, pointing out that the territory of the Secretariat exploited to build recreational facilities, sports stadiums or Even gathering spaces Alinvayat.uasah member of the reconstruction office and development in the Council of the Council coordinate with the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to guide wrote to the departments and ministries all that had occupied land belonging to the Secretariat for identification and inform the Secretariat and pay for the lease, in order to maximize their resources or delivered to the Secretariat in the event of refusal collect money, as well as classified according to whether the use of agricultural or industrial or tourist to be installed in a data depend on local government in Baghdad in the next phase, which requires a comprehensive renaissance in enterprise base.

http://alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=96719

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum