Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon"

Go down

Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" Empty Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon"

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 am

It revealed the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works, on Tuesday, announced the launch of the Ministry of Finance 25% of its budget "soon", and pointed out that the allocated budget this year, amounting to more than three billion dollars "is not enough" to carry out the projects, while confirming more than 60 projects in stop areas where military operations..

Municipalities reveal financial release 25% of its budget "soon" 193700863
One of the investment projects in Iraq

A spokesman for the Ministry of Municipalities Jassim Mohammed said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The government has allocated to the ministry, according to the budget year 2015, three billion and 220 million dollars," noting that "this does not even amount to complete the projects implemented enough."

Mohammed said that "so far the ministry has not received any funds from the current year's budget, the fact that there are meetings and discussions in order to increase with the finance and planning ministries."

Mohammed said that "the Ministry of Finance assured us soon launch 25% of the Ministry's budget," adding that those "important amounts will be allocated for projects that can not be delayed to another time and there will be scheduling them."

Mohammed said that "the ministry has more than 60 stalled projects in areas of armed operations", pointing out that "these projects will have a sovereign global fund financed by re-working out and implementation."

Mohammed said that "the Ministry of Municipalities and a member of the basis of the National Housing Council so Out of responsibility and in order to contribute to solving the housing crisis, the ministry created during the current year 40 thousand acres of land for projects of housing, which will be implemented through investment projects or by the Ministry of Construction and Housing" .

Mohammed stressed that "those lands free of problems and are ready to work and there will be easy and accessible mechanisms in order to give investors in accordance with the Investment Law."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives approved, on Thursday, (January 29, 2015), the financial budget for the current year 2015, B119 trillion Iraqi dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars, and with House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri confirmed it was the first time that the adoption of the budget is during the month the first of the year, and described as "achievement"...

source

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum