Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday

Go down

Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday Empty Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 am

Baghdad / Iraq News Network announced Investment Commission of Baghdad, on Wednesday, the opening of the theme park Sinbad on Thursday, noting that the cost of the project is 30 billion dinars and an area of 60 Dunma.oukal chairman Shaker Zamili in an interview with local media.

Baghdad Investment: Opening of Entertainment City Sinbad on Thursday 954457211

"The TRA will opening the first of the city of Sinbad entertainment in Canal Street, east of Baghdad, on Thursday, "noting that" it was the completion of the first and second phases within four stages. "He explained Zamili that" the official opening will be after the completion of all other phases, after about a month one, "adding that" the investor of the project by an Iraqi two and Jordan.

"He added Zamili that" the first and second phases containing restaurants, Kaviah and games for children and youth, "pointing out that" the cost of the project is 30 billion dinars and for all stages and on an area of 60 acres. " Zamili and pointed out that "the city the opening of the first stages comes on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr to provide an appropriate atmosphere and entertainment for the citizens, in addition to decoding momentum on Zora city which is witnessing great busiest in the holidays," noting that "the Commission and in cooperation with the Municipality of Baghdad opened a two-City Games Baghdad in an area before Rusafa "is noteworthy that the city of Rusafa games established in 1964 by a company (private contribution) and ended up held in 1999 and reverted to the secretariat of Baghdad was closed in October 2007, and then presented to the investment. 

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum