Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims

2 posters

Go down

Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims Empty Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:18 am

It's a conspiracy .. word has always stuck minds of many people, especially in third world countries who look at everything with suspicion and doubt that the West, led by the United States is behind the crises, wars and terrorism.

Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims Vido

For reflected when extremist organization Daash publish videos slaughtered for foreign hostages and one show after the other in a manner different from those carried out by the organization usually when Balchwia Bosrah of Arabs and show the worst forms of slaughter and representation to victims.

News to come from Russia and snowing issuance of supporters conspiracy theory when electronic broadcast group call themselves hackers Cyber ​​Birkett video said it leaked from the personal computer to the American senator John McCain Hsalo McCain when he was on a visit to Ukraine.

Where they appear in the video film scenes for the process of filming a famous videos of slaughter carried out by Daash inside Holyoda professional studio. It seemed that the two representatives of the victim and the executioner no more no.

Far from going into the debate about the health of the video or not, there are things that catches the eye, first of which is significantly mismatches in the desert environment and some sand dunes that have emerged, in addition to the great similarities Pray Aldaasha the Ripper.

The distribution cameras technically is the same party that was traveling by the film's director visits from right of the screen and the time of direct confrontation angle, not to mention a fan to produce wind from the same corner that appeared in the video, which was broadcast Daash. As well as The same applies to shed lighting which simulates through filters used the sun's rays that appeared in the original section of the slaughter.
See

Daash expands to Hollywood with the help of John McCain (Video toss)

Published on Jul 13, 2015
Toss - Damascus - report and Editing: Abdo Halima ------------------------------------- sensation most recently the Pirates Ross stayed when a video clip said it leaked from the personal computer to the American senator John McCain appears that some of the slaughter carried out by Daash has its industry in Hollywood.

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=148544&lang=ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims Empty Re: Ross revealed video pirates "leaked from a computer McCain" for fabricating Daash to slaughter their victims

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:35 am

This would be a very disgusting thing if it is true!I personally have always had a certain un easy feeling about Mc Cain !
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum