Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja

Go down

Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja Empty Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:51 am

Said tribal leader Albu Nasir Sheikh Hasan al-Neda, said on Sunday that his clan Iraqi government supports headed by Haider al-Abadi, said the innocence of his own tribe of Spyker incident for the fifth time, as expressed aspiration of the people of the village of Awja to return to it, he expressed surprise at not being allowed to return yet .

Saddam's tribe supports the Government of Abadi and surprised not to allow their children to "return" to Aouja 20875
The press conference for the Albu Nasir tribe

Said Sheikh Hassan al-Neda during a press conference held in Erbil and attended, (range Press), said, his clan "against the killings that happen and terrorist crimes", declared "innocence for the fifth time of the crime Spyker".

He expressed Neda "the sons of his tribe to support the government of al-Abadi," stressing that "the population of the village of Awja, are looking to return to their village as they are the rest of the population of Tikrit returning Mstgrbun but that even now the government did not allow them to return."

The tribal leaders of Salahuddin province, including the tribe of former President Saddam Hussein announced that, on Wednesday, (February 18, 2015), her innocence of the massacre Spyker witnessed by the city of Tikrit, in the 15th of June 2014, and accused of organizing (Daash) of being behind the incident, as pledged to "waste the blood of participants if they proved their children", they expressed their willingness to help in the search for the bodies of the victims and the formation of the power to contribute to the liberalization of Tikrit from the control of the organization.

The organization (Daash) executed, in (the 15th of June 2014 the past), dozens of students from the College of the Air Force base (Spyker), north of Tikrit, days after the surrender, and as he emphasized that freed 800 of the students as "a matter of Abe Bakr al-Baghdadi, "while the Iraqi judiciary issued, last Wednesday, (the eighth month of July 2015), sentenced to death 24 convicted incident Spyker, and four others were released for lack of evidence found guilty.  

The security forces have in (the first of April 2015) edit Tikrit city from the control of the organization (Daash) after about a month of the start of a wide process lasted for one month, while the security forces allowed the return of displaced people in the majority of regions.

http://goo.gl/yu50GZ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum