Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud

Go down

Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud Empty Fake universities in the Kurdistan region practiced fraud

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:42 am

BAGHDAD / JD / .. demanded that the Education Committee member of the parliamentary Biriwan Khilani Saturday, security authorities and the Ministry of Higher Education in the Kurdistan Region to close the phantom universities that are trying to enter and work in the province false and crooked tricks, warning students in the province to pay the wages of the study in these colleges that practice monument and fraud and the theft of money students.

She Khilani in a statement received / JD / copy of it "received several requests from officials and students of the opening of a phantom and satellite universities that did not get the approval of the yacht Higher Education in Baghdad and Erbil and fled from Baghdad to Kurdistan after the reluctance of students for rendering her as a university St. Clements, which opened an office in the province of Sulaymaniyah, which are to accept students without conditions or qualifications and give them an initial certificates, master's and doctoral remote is not recognized in the Ministries of Higher Education and the Kurdish and federal "note that Wazzratin not agreed so far to open graduate programs at universities Licensed from the two ministries in Baghdad and Erbil civil. 

and demanded Khilani "security authorities and the Ministries of Higher Education and Scientific Research to confiscate the contents of these offices, they shut down and prosecute owners who pass themselves off recipes illegal and incorrect and false."

warned Khilani "students and their parents in the Kurdistan Region of submission of these universities or pay money and tuition before these universities for the license and vacation work and teaching by the ministries of the federal and Kurdistan higher education or they will lose their money and years of schooling and the efforts vain the drain. "

invited "all students to review ministries or visit their websites to inquire about licensed and recognizing universities officially accepted before serving to this phantom universities.

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=5924

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum