Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Statement on Sterling Site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

New Statement on Sterling Site

4 posters

Go down

New Statement on Sterling Site Empty New Statement on Sterling Site

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:08 pm

This was brought over from TNT.  I think it's new.  At least I don't remember them saying that statements made were taken out of context.

Given our long history of proactively working with federal authorities, Sterling Currency Group was completely surprised by the recent federal complaint and strongly denies any allegations of wrong doing. 

Sterling has been in business as a currency exchange company since 2004 and in that time has conducted millions of exchange service transactions with nearly 200,000 customers, all the while maintaining an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. 

Sterling has spent millions of dollars and logged thousands of hours to ensure complete compliance with statutes and regulations in all 50 states as well as with the federal government. Additionally, the company has also proactively sought independent audits and inspections since 2007. It has requested and participated in meetings with officials from multiple federal agencies to ensure all actions of the company are above reproach.

The company has been registered with the United States Department of the Treasury, through the Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) bureau, as a Money Service Business since 2006, and thus has participated in on-site examinations by FinCEN on several occasions. 

Despite the statements in the civil complaint, every single business related to the owners of Sterling Currency Group is legitimate and is compliant with all state and federal laws. 

Finally, we believe the record will show that representations made about internal communications between employees at Sterling in the civil complaint filed by the federal government are inaccurate and taken out of context.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

New Statement on Sterling Site Empty Re: New Statement on Sterling Site

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:11 pm

So they aren't saying that they didn't say that the RV will never happen...and all the people buying Dinar are fools. They are just saying that everyone took those exact words and misunderstood them?!?!?!  That's a hell of a stretch and if thats all they have for a defense...well...I don't exactly have high hopes for them in the future!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:13 pm

I'm surprised their attorneys would allow them to put out such a statement.....One with such obvious lies.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm

I think this was posted before, but it nver hurts to have it out there for those who missed it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:37 pm

I agree ... same post, maybe a few slight wording changes, but same old cock and bull story.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New Statement on Sterling Site 2805820865  New Statement on Sterling Site 2805820865  New Statement on Sterling Site 2805820865  New Statement on Sterling Site 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum