Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday newstime july 3, 2015

Go down

8 - Millionday newstime july 3, 2015 Empty Millionday newstime july 3, 2015

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:54 pm

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS TWO PART AND ALL ABOUT THE ISX -- AND REGULATIONS

Millionday: Launch trading of shares of Al Nibal Al Arab For Money Tranfer on Tursday July 2, 2015
29/06/2015 06:13 Launch trading of shares of Al Nibal Al Arab For Money Transfer on Thursday July 2, 2015

Millionday: NOTE --- LAUNCHING SHARES FOR MONEY TRANSFERS

Millionday: Our current services we provide to our customers are as follows Buying, selling and exchanging foreign currencies at the best prices. Send remittances via WESTERN UNION system to all over the world in minutes. Send regular and rapid transfers to various parts of the world, and as soon as possible. Pay regular and rapid transfers incoming beneficiaries Upon receipt of the payment order, with an option to pay in cash or by check drawn on a bank of any of the banks that we are dealing with it. Notice of the beneficiaries of remittances arrival of remittances on their mobile phones. Delivery of Q cards holders. The company is looking to offer more services to their customers in the light of the Iraqi Central Bank approval, please note that it will be announced to our customers if any new services are being developed.

Millionday: SO WHOOOPOW I MUST SAY

Foreverblessed: did you say this is on the ISX website?

Millionday: THE FIRST PART WAS ISX NEWS --

diane1: I was under the impression that both Money Gram & Western UNION ALREADY IN IRAQ, so in order for west & MG to work won't they need a int'l rate?

Millionday: WE SAW THAT WHEN THE SWIFT CODES WERE RELEASED -- HOWEVER -- THE INTERNATIONAL RATES OF EXCHANGE HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED OTHER THAN THE IMPOSED

diane1: Ahh! so they are waiting for a rate like we are

Millionday: YEARS AGO I WORKED FOR WESTERN UNION AND I HAVE TO SAY IT IS VERY STRANGE HOW THEY HAVE IT SET UP
Millionday: ALL SERVICES AND HOW THIS BEING HANDLED HAS DRIVEN ME --NUTS LOL

diane1: I must agree I was an export agent for long time out of JFK

Millionday: EXACTLY -- VERY STRANGE

DR Dave: GOT Booted .....we awaiting the reality Rate...? ART #8

Millionday: WE ARE WAITING FOR IRAQ TO ENTER A MARKET ECONOMY WITH THE COMPLETE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION IN THE HOPES THAT THEY ARE THE OPPORTUNITY THAT REPORTS CLAIM THEY ARE

Foreverblessed: do we know if Baghdad had the Q Cards loaded yet?

Millionday: THIS WEEK ALL ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT WAS DELIVERED
Millionday: NO NEWS ON THE CARDS BEING LOADED YET THAT I HAVE SEEN IN INK

mimi3: if we are waiting for Iraq to enter market economy how much longer will it be?

Millionday: I DON'T KNOW
===========================================

Millionday: Command announced the joint operations of the international coalition forces, on Friday, on the implementation of 24 air strike in Iraq and Syria against al (Daash) during the past 24 hours, indicating they had targeted the destruction of tunnels and warehouses and wheels networks and a number of tactical units and combat positions of the organization in the two countries. She said the leadership of the joint operations of the coalition forces in a statement issued by the US military and seen by the (long-Presse), "The US aircraft and other coalition countries has directed 24 air strike against targets of the organization (Daash) in Iraq, Syria, and during the last 24 hours."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS DATED TODAY AND IS RIGHT ON THE BORDER

Millionday: She leadership in its statement that "15 air raid had been carried out against (Daash) inside Iraq were distributed among the regions of Hawija and Baiji, Fallujah, Haditha and drunken connector and Rawa, Sinjar, as well as Tal Afar, where the destruction of a number of tunnels networks used by militants to organize Daash and the destruction of a number of warehouses and wheels units tactical during which and with the destruction of buildings also excavator. "

Millionday: NOTE -- BAD TRANSLATION WITH (DRUNKEN CONNECTOR)
Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY GOOD NEWS -- SUCCESS ON 24 AIR STRIKES

Millionday: She continued US leadership "In Syria have been instructed to 9 air strikes carried out by coalition aircraft against targets of the organization (Daash) in each of Raqqa and Hasaka Tel White destroy a number of tactical units and placements combat with a number of other wheels and buildings have been through." It is noteworthy that the United States is leading an international coalition against al (Daash), in Iraq and Syria, as shown more countries desire to participate in this campaign, after growing risk regulation and the accession number of the citizens of these countries to the ranks of the organization and the fear of returning to carry out operations within these countries .

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE --- PROGRESS --

==========================================

Millionday: Deputy Prime Minister , Bahaa al-Aaraji called Iranian companies specialized in the energy field to supply Iraq with electricity with the stop of Baiji refinery north of Tikrit from working due to military operations taking place in that region. This came during a meeting with Iran's ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Dnaii Fer on Monday, according to a statement issued by al-Araji's office.

Millionday: This came during a meeting with Iran's ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Dnaii Fer on Monday, according to a statement issued by al-Araji's office. The statement said that "During the meeting, they reviewed the progress made in various areas of cooperation between the two countries, and the most important ways to overcome the obstacles to strengthen cooperation; particularly in the energy field." Araji pointed to "the need for the Iranian companies to have an active role in Iraq to provide the necessary energy, especially in this summer season, which is witnessing a steep rise in temperature, and the stop of Baiji refinery because of the ongoing military operations in the district".

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS IN ANOTHER REPORT AS SOMETHING ON THE TABLE -- BUT I HAVE TO SAY I DID NOT EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF --
Millionday: NOTE -- IRAN IS TO SUPPLY IRAQ WITH ELECTRICITY FOR THE REFINERIES

Millionday: The statement noted that "During the meeting, the possibility of extending a strategic pipeline to transfer Iranian gas to Europe via Iraq was discussed and the economic benefits of this project for the Iraqi economy." For his part, Fer said that "Iranian companies are continuing in supplying Iraq with electricity through a number of supply lines, although the percentage of completion in Basra line has reached 45%, this line will enter service in a period of time not exceeding six months", stressing the need to establish security in some areas to speed up the completion of investment projects.

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY REVENUES TO BE MADE --- REFINERIES NEEDED TO BE SUPPLIED -- 45% COMPLETION ON BASRA LINE
Millionday: NOTE -- I ALSO SAW OIL LINES VERY CLOSE TO COMPLETION AS WELL
Millionday: GREAT NEWS ON PIPELINES

Millionday: Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi emphasize his government's commitment to the program prepared her, and implementation of reforms in it. A government statement issued today, the Abadi met in his office on Tuesday both the head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubiš and the US ambassador in Iraq, Stuart Jones, the British ambassador to Iraq, Frank Baker. The statement added that "During the meeting, they discussed the strengthening of national reconciliation government program and the law of the National Guard and opening-up efforts and the regional government in the implementation of reforms in addition to political and security situation and the victories achieved on Daash gangs".

Millionday: NOTE -- NOW THAT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO BE A FLY ON THE WALL
Millionday: NOTE -- STRENGTHENING OF NATIONAL RECONCILIATION--ETC BUT ALSO IMPLEMENTATION OF MUCH NEEDED REFORMS

Millionday: The statement quoted Ebadi as saying that "the government is committed to the government program and reforms in it and carried out most of the paragraphs within the periods mentioned and seeks to contribute to citizen service and achieve security and stability of the country, despite the many challenges they face." According to the statement, "the visiting delegation praised the efforts of the Government steps to promote national reconciliation and the implementation of the government program and the reforms that are working to implement them in various sectors."

Millionday: SO -- THE IMPORTANT LAWS -- REFORMS--GOV PROGRAMS --AND NATIONAL RECONCILIATION -- WHOOPOW

Pablo: Are they still voting in these laws tomorrow?

Millionday: ACCORDING TO REPORTS THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO STAND IN THE WAY SHOULD BE THE CONSTITUTION ONLY -- SO WE WILL BE DIGGERS

Pablo: Diggers?

Millionday: FOR EVERY SPEC OF NEWS ACCORDING TO WHAT IS OUT THERE ABOUT THE PASSING LAWS
================================================== ==

Millionday: A British trade delegation visited Erbil this week, apparently unbothered by the fact their initial flight was cancelled six weeks ago due to ISIS violence in the region. “None of us are concerned by the current situation,” Michael Thomas, leader of the Pathfinder Middle East Trade Mission, told Rudaw. “We are sure that the Kurdistan government is able to overcome all the obstacles – which are pretty serious,” he added.

Millionday: With the Kurdistan region's economy on hiatus, Thomas said there was an opportunity for Kurdistan to consolidate its development and re-evaluate economic strategy. “It's not a bad thing to stop and think and consolidate,” he said. After a prolonged period of growth and development in the region, economic growth contracted five percent in 2014, according to a February World Bank report. Lack of funds from Baghdad, the cost of the war against ISIS, and supporting over 1.5 million displaced people, have had a negative impact on the economy, with thousands of development projects coming to a halt.

Millionday: NOTE --- THIS WEEK BRITISH TRADE DELEGATIONS VISITED TO BE PART OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES EVEN WITH THE RISK OF ISIS ETC

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REPORTS OF THE INVESTMENT LAW AND ITS CHANGES MUST HAVE DONE IT JOB OF ATTRACTION TO IRAQ AND TRADE/INVESTMENT NEEDS

Millionday: “However, we're looking well beyond this war,” Thomas said. Thomas believes the key to a stable independent Kurdish economy, and eventual state, is developing transportation. “If you get transport sorted, you get freedom,” Thomas said. “All efficient economies need good transport links.” He said this was particularly true for the landlocked Kurdistan region. “It's obvious that Kurdistan's location is tremendously important as a trade hub in the region,” he said. “If you got a first-class road and rail route out through Turkey to Europe that could really change everything, including the dynamics of trade.”

Millionday: NOTE -- IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO THAT THE ROAD WAS PLANNED AND I AGREE IT CHANGES A LOT INCLUDING TRADE DYNAMICS

Millionday: The delegation was a UK private sector initiative supported by the Kurdistan Regional Government, which believes that delegations like these play a vital role in strengthening trade and investment relations with the UK. Nawal Karim, director of Trade and Investment Relations at the KRG UK Representation, said: “Many delegates on these missions have either won contracts from the KRG directly or formed joint-ventures with Kurdistani companies.” She said the trade missions have “contributed to raising awareness of Kurdistan as a vibrant destination to do business among the private sector, influenced the opening of a British visa center and increasing UK Trade and Investment representatives in Erbil.”

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THE IMPACT WOULD BE HUGE FOR IRAQ`S TRADE HUBS --PORTS -- PLANS --ETC

Millionday: The current delegation also reached an agreement with the Erbil Chamber of Commerce to stage a business conference in the KRG capital. In 2006, Thomas and his colleague Lord Clement Jones, a managing partner at DLA Piper law firm and a senior member of the House of Lords, led the first trade delegation to Kurdistan since the fall of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. “We found in those days a totally different Erbil but we could see of course huge potential for the future,” Thomas said. The delegation originally planned to visit six weeks ago but were forced to reschedule when their Austrian Airlines flight was turned back in mid-air. Thomas said they were undeterred.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THEY PLANNED TO HAVE THESE MEETINGS WEEKS AGO

Millionday: “Many businesses wouldn't go back but that says something for the tenacity of the Brits.” Thomas has worked in the Middle East for 40 years, helping in 1975 to set up a shipping line in Kuwait which later became the Unite Arab Shipping Company. Today he is executive chairman of Pathfinder Middle East. “There's a genuine friendship between Kurd's and the UK on both sides and for business that's hugely useful,” he said.

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY THIS IS GOING TO BE A MAJOR ADVANTAGE ON ALL SIDES -- THE ABILITY TO JOIN IN AGREEMENTS OF INDUSTRY AND MANUFACTURING ---HUGE ABILITY TO GROW QUICKLY IN MANY FIELDS

Millionday: NOTE -- I AM NOT GOING TO BRING THE MULTIPLE REPORTS OF THE ISIS
Millionday: HOWEVER -- THEY ARE RECRUITING HUGE AMOUNTS OF CHILDREN TO CONTINUE FIGHTING -- HMMM --
Millionday: SO THAT SHOWS SUCCESS IMHO
=============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS REPORT SUMMARIZES WHERE IRAQ IS IN MOST POSITIONS --LAW/POLICY/PROGRAMS/ETC

Millionday: A government team in Iraq and will work on drawing up special policies to address the issues of money laundering, according to the law, which was issued last week by the Council of Ministers. And it will consist of a team that is likely to be headed by the Minister of Finance or the Governor of the Central Bank, other members of the foreign, interior and defense, trade and intelligence ministries and other institutions concerned with security and money.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS DATED TOMORROW MORN BUT , SHOWS HOW HUGE THE GROUP IS WORKING ON ADDRESSING MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS THROUGH THE PLANNED POLICIES -

Millionday: The team is, according to the Parliamentary Finance Committee to monitor Iraqi funds movement at home and abroad and the imposition of deterrent and preventive measures for money laundering. It will provide the new law, which is supposed to be prescribed. House of Representatives soon, "sedate" the banking and financial system in Iraq, and limit the financing of terrorism movement in the country through cooperation with interested international cells in this regard. The first law of its kind in the country after 11 years on the issuance of instructions by the former civil administrator Paul Bremer. But a number of experts deemed the ruling procedures civil "limited and constrained by the central bank in the money control", noting that the money laundering operations in Iraq, amounting to 5% of gross domestic product.

Millionday: NOTE -- AFTER 11 YEARS--5% IS WHAT MONEY LAUNDERING IS TO THEIR GDP

Millionday: Ebadi said Office, in a press release last week, that "the Council of Ministers approved the draft anti-money laundering law, and the financing of terrorism, "noting that" this project is of great importance for his role in drying the sources of terrorism and to respond to international trends in this area. "National team to combat money laundering In this context, says the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, that "the new law will work on the formation of a national team that works with a view to formulating policies, according to the legislation that will be issued for Parliament, to curb money laundering and issue instructions in this regard, It is a political umbrella, will help him (Operations umbrella) in the implementation of those measures. "

Millionday: NOTE -- CALLED OPERATIONS UMBRELLA---IT IS THE CURBING OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL --MEASURES--

Millionday: NOTE --- THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THIS MASSIVE REPORT

Millionday: He noted the benefit that "the new law will enable Iraq to cooperate with the international team that impose certain conditions to work with him, and will enable us to cooperate with the United Nations and World Bank. " He says economic adviser to the prime minister that "umbrella operations within the national team to eliminate money laundering will provide information in collaboration with the Unit for Combating Money Laundering in the central bank (the point of intelligence for the money) movement, and they will exchange information quickly and to deal more easily than in the past to follow up the money. " It is estimated the government official money laundering around the world to range between 3 to 5% of GDP and that "Iraq is close to this figure as well." He pointed out that the law will give the guarantee and sedate Iraqi banks and financial situation in the country.

Millionday: SO IRAQ IS IN THE % AMOUNT OF MONEY LAUNDERING WITHIN THE WORLD AND THIS COMMITTEE IS EXPECTED TO WORK TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW PLANS OF MONEY CONTROL

billionaire: I am coming in the middle of the reports but does this last article have anything to do with the black list that Iraq is supposedly on its way to?

Millionday: IRAQ HAS WORKED REPORTEDLY TO REMOVE THAT RISK BY THE REPORTS I HAVE READ -- THEE LAST REPORT IS ABOUT THE GROUP THAT WILL MONITOR THE LAWS AND POLICIES BEING PIT IN PLACE TO AVOID MONET LAUNDERING

daytrader: Iraq has known for a very long time that money laundering is a significant issue. Does it seem strange to you that they're just now addressing it due to outside pressure?

Millionday: THEY HAVE ADDRESSED IT -- HOWEVER IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE JUST NOW JOINING TOGETHER TO IMPLEMENT THE LAWS ETC
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum