Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My family has to attend to some medical issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

My family has to attend to some medical issues

+6
BritishBulldog
RamblerNash
crazyjerry123
kenlej
chilimama
Ponee
10 posters

Go down

My family has to attend to some medical issues Empty My family has to attend to some medical issues

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:39 pm

As some of you already know, my eldest daughter 20, has some very involved health issues. On July 1st, I will be taking her to Cleveland Clinic to meet a team of doctors that will be evaluating her and having her go through some extensive testing. She will be there for 3 days, so I will not be able to be on much, possibly not at all, for those days. 

So, if every one could pitch in to keep the news updated and keep all the gurus fiction updated, that would be great.  And feel free to post other topics of interest.  I really appreciate it ! 

Please keep us in prayer.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My family has to attend to some medical issues Empty Re: My family has to attend to some medical issues

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Will do and prayers everyday

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My family has to attend to some medical issues Empty Re: My family has to attend to some medical issues

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Thank you Chilimama!  I am feeling pretty stressed over the coming days.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Sending u peace and love to your whole family. Remember the experiences that we share with our loved ones have been made before we were born, so the outcome is what we wanted to experience. PEACE TO U PONEE
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:00 am

Ponee, pray God sends down one of his healing angels to assist in your daughter's recovery. I hate it when children are suffering needlessly. This is one of the main reasons I took a chance on the Dinar revaluing, we are planning on giving most of the profits to heal the children suffering the most in our area. Hope I'm not out of line here.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:23 am

I hope everything goes well for you and your daughter.

My family has to attend to some medical issues 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:43 am

Hope everything goes great Ponee!!!  And if you need a good laugh to cheer up...just read the thrice weekly updates from Tony...they are getting really good now!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Ponee, will keep you and your family in my prayers.  Praying for a hedge of protection around your daughter and a miracle healing to confound the medical community and draw them closer to God, all in His Glory, Amen!
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:36 pm

:juggle:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My family has to attend to some medical issues 2245507099My family has to attend to some medical issues 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Thank you everyone ! Your prayers and good thoughts  are so welcome right now.  I can not tell you how much I appreciate them.  I will to try and pop in now and then just to check on things, but I know you all have things covered here. Don't forget to be an "equal opportunity" poster.  Tony shouldn't get ALL the limelight, the other gurus need their "efforts" acknowleged too !

Purpleskyz has my number if anything really dramatic happens!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:50 pm

We got your back girl ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865  My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865  My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865  My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:03 am

Ponee,

I pray for your daughter that God will give revelation, wisdom and knowledge to the doctors and they will find what's going on with your daughter and how to treat it.  Most of all, I pray God will touch and heal your daughter and deliver her from her agony.  I pray God's peace on you and grace to cover you and He sends His ministering angels to minister to you and guardian angels to watch over you as you travel to Ohio with your daughter and I also pray for warring angels to war on your behalf in the spiritual realm.  Just know God is in control and He has won the battle, the victory is yours.  Have faith and believe Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Thanks to EVERYONE for your prayers and well wishes.  Also a big thanks to those who continued to post and add material to the site. It is helpful, not having to worry about how things are going here and to focus on the things at hand.  It was an exhausting 2 days.  They re-scheduled the appointments for today, so we are home earlier than expected.

We are waiting on some tests results at this time. We will be going back to Cleveland Clinic in 2 weeks for a couple more days. So, I guess it is just a wait and see and keep on going thing for now. 

Thanks again everyone for your support.

My family has to attend to some medical issues Giphy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:12 pm

YW

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865  My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865  My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865  My family has to attend to some medical issues 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Hope they get things figured out.  Best wishes!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum