Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million

Go down

Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million Empty Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:10 am

The Ministry of Finance, on Monday, with Japan a final contract for energy and sanitation valued at $ 735 million, while the Japanese side confirmed that it was considering necessary to contribute to the reconstruction of the liberated areas plans.

Iraq signed a final contract with Japan on two loans worth $ 735 million NB-138626-635711749909324198

Said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari at a press conference in the ministry building on the sidelines of the signing of the contract with the head of the Japanese Agency"JICA" Shuhei Hara and attended by Alsumaria News, said that " Iraq signed, today, with Japan once and for all on the two loans facilitators of energy and sanitation valued at $ 735 million "noting that" the first loan worth $ 450 million was allocated to electricity reconstruction projects from building power sub-stations in the center and south, and by concessional interest rates and repayment period of 20 years, including 6-year grace ".

Zebari said, "The second loan of $ 285 million will be allocated for the reconstruction of sanitation projects in Erbil," explaining that "the benefit of this loan will also be a facilitator and the period of repayment of 40 years including 10 years grace."

Zebari pointed out that "the Japanese government stood with Iraq and provided valuable and development aid since 2003 and until now, one of our key partners in the reconstruction of Iraq," pointing out that "loans, which was signed them today is 22 and 23 of the Japanese loan."

For his part, President of the Japanese Agency "JICA", Shuhei Hara, "The loan provided to project power in Iraq would improve power transmission and stability, especially in the central and southern operations," noting that the aid not only on humanitarian needs are limited, but on education and the provision of housing and preservation of cultural heritage. "

He said Shuhei Hara, that "Japan is also studying necessary to contribute to the reconstruction of the liberated areas plans."

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Finance signed on 25 May, a preliminary contract with Japan on the two loans facilitators of energy and sanitation. 

And was signed by Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi, Sunday (24 May 2015), for the second loan with Japan worth $ 325 million signatures, and among it would be dedicated to the development of the port of Khor Al-Zubair, he stressed that would be repaid over 40 years.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47585/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=magnet_article_page&utm_medium=entity_name

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum