Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms

2 posters

Go down

Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms Empty Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:00 pm

James Crane worked on the 101st floor of Tower 1 of the World Trade Center ... He is blind so he has a golden retriever named Daisy.

After the plane hit 20 stories below, James knew that he was doomed, so he let Daisy go, out of an act of love.

She darted away into the darkened hallway.

Choking on the fumes of the jet fuel and the smoke James was just waiting to die. About 30 minutes later, Daisy
comes back along with James’ boss, Who Daisy just happened to pick up on floor 112 on her first run of the building, she leads James, James’ boss, and about 300 more people out of the doomed building.

But she wasn’t through yet, she knew there were others who were trapped. So, highly against James’ wishes she ran back in the building.

On her second run, she saved 392 lives. Again she went back in. During this run, the building collapses.

James hears about this and falls on his knees into tears.

Against all known odds, Daisy makes it out alive, but this time she is carried by a firefighter. “She led us right to the people, before she got injured” the fireman explained.
Her final run saved another 273 lives. She suffered acute smoke inhalation, severe burns on all four paws, and a broken leg, but she saved 967 lives.

Daisy is the first civilian Canine to win the Medal of Honor of New York City.
Pass it on to all animal lovers.

Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms 10923279_10206167588928221_2369090523793435649_n

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms Empty Re: Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms

Post by chilimama Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:15 pm

This story is a tear jerked and I truly hope Daisy lives a long life. 
:throb: :throb: Heroes come in all shapes, sizes and life forms 2218296283 :throb: :throb:

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum