Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun

4 posters

Go down

WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun Empty WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun

Post by Cascadian Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 pm

ATLANTA — A federal civil lawsuit to take assets from an Atlanta-based business alleges the co-founders and executives knew they were running an illegal investment scheme.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE -- http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/feds-move-seize-mansions-planes-company-selling-ir/nmZy5/

The FBI raided the offices of the Sterling Currency Group on Buford Highway last week. The company, also known as the Dinar Banker, sold investors nearly worthless Iraqi money, in the hope that the currency would eventually jump in value.

The complaint of forfeiture filed in U.S. District Court Tuesday alleges Sterling’s co-founders, Ty Rhame and Jim and Laurette Shaw, and Chief Operating Officer Frank Bell collected more than $600 million in investments since 2004, then used the money to fund extravagant lifestyles.

The government lists a $6 million Buckhead estate at the corner of Valley and Tuxedo roads as part of the scheme. Property records show it is owned by the Shaws. The feds also want to seize a Brookhaven mansion valued at about $1.5 million, other local properties, two beach houses in Panama City, Florida, three airplanes and three luxury automobiles.

The court documents detail emails between the co-founders that make it appear they were well aware they were making millions on false promises and profiting from people’s false hopes. One from Jim Shaw to Rhame about his wife reads, “She has lately been very nervous and was crying last night because she knows we are running an illegal operation.”

Atlanta defense attorney Bob Brennan, a former federal prosecutor working financial fraud cases, says lawsuits to take assets often come before an indictment and criminal charges. “There’s an active criminal investigation, but no one’s been charged with a crime yet,” said Brennan.

The FBI wants to hear from investors in Sterling Currency Group. They’ve set up a tip line for potential victims at 877-236-8947 and a website here.    https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi_dinar

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun Empty Re: WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun

Post by Toby1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:51 am

Thank you Cascadian. This post might bring people to their senses.

I hope the people in all the groups, Tnt Tony's group, TerryK, delta/frank, checkmate dan, general, bgg, poppy, tlar, reno, bruce all read this. 

I have read that some of these brainwashed people didn't believe the gov. civil document was real. What does it take to wake people up?

It is going to get interesting.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun Empty Re: WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:27 am

Some of these people are brainwashed to a degree that I don't know if it's possible to bring them back to reality.  Here are just a few thoughts from TNT:

Come on people - we have been told for years that when we near the end on this ride there will be untold numbers of false stories, smoke and mirrors, false rumors and accusations coming out. It appears that this is coming true is Spades as all the "investigations", raids, web sites, and announcements are showing. We have been told just to be calm and be patient. What is the PTB trying to do - get us to turn on one another or better yet burn or throw away our investments so we will not benefit from this. Sounds to me like that is what they are trying to do.  WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun Evileye  WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun Furious

Sounds like an all out war on any Dinarian as I am sure we have all told someone about it and that of course puts your name on the list of people to investigate. They are taking this to the level I thought they might eventually take it to. Once the dogs get called out, they are going to push this subject and try to invalidate any trace of reality that this was real... Instead we are going to hear intimidation scam talk now. Oh Beautiful For Spacious Skies.

Remember.... 

People have exchanged. 
People in our govt have exchanged. 
People have exchanged with Wells Fargo. 
Iraq is telling people their currency will revalue. 
Iraqis have revalued currency on their cards.

I'm not convinced that doc is the real deal. The FBI does,t bring "Civil Actions". It was a Special Agent who signed it, not the Distric Attorney.
Shooter

And, why was the name Terry K used, instead of (or in conjunction with) his real, legal name?

Do you people not remember "at the end of this ride, every possible tactic will be used to demoralize you & try to get you to get rid of your dinar"? Just stay calm, cool & collected. Be ready to execute your plan & live your new lives. It's coming. Have faith.
China put out a FULL PAGE AD in the Wall Street Journal stating they'd never RV. Kuwait announced their King had died. What happened after those two "negative" events? *BOOM* RV! So just relax. This isn't one country's RV this time. Entire World Event taking place in a world where information travels at the speed of light. The UST calls the RV a hoax & takes down a dinar dealer for effect. But what for? Why do that? To demoralize the dinar holders in America & get as many as possible to get rid of their dinar prior to the RV taking place. 
The moment I heard this news, Sterling takedown, I gave my wife a huge hug. I looked her in the eyes & said, it's happening, it's over, we're finally there". 
This is it folks. Just hang on a little longer.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm not convinced that doc is the real deal. The FBI does,t bring "Civil Actions". It was a Special Agent who signed it, not the Distric Attorney.
Shooter

Actually, The complaint is signed by the United States Attorney and two assistant attorneys. The FBI agent only verified the accuracy of the complaint.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun 2805820865  WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun 2805820865  WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun 2805820865  WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

WSB Atlanta News Article on Sterling Currency 10Jun Empty Updated News Article and Video RE Sterling

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:30 pm

ATLANTA —
A federal civil lawsuit to take assets from an Atlanta-based business alleges the co-founders and executives knew they were running an illegal investment scheme.

LINK TO VIDEO HERE -- http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/feds-move-seize-mansions-planes-company-selling-ir/nmZy5/

The FBI raided the offices of the Sterling Currency Group on Buford Highway last week. The company, also known as the Dinar Banker, sold investors nearly worthless Iraqi money, in the hope that the currency would eventually jump in value.

The complaint of forfeiture filed in U.S. District Court Tuesday alleges Sterling’s co-founders, Ty Rhame and Jim and Laurette Shaw, and Chief Operating Officer Frank Bell collected more than $600 million in investments since 2004, then used the money to fund extravagant lifestyles.
The government lists a $6 million Buckhead estate at the corner of Valley and Tuxedo roads as part of the scheme. Property records show it is owned by the Shaws. The feds also want to seize a Brookhaven mansion valued at about $1.5 million, other local properties, two beach houses in Panama City, Florida, three airplanes and three luxury automobiles.

The court documents detail emails between the co-founders that make it appear they were well aware they were making millions on false promises and profiting from people’s false hopes. One from Jim Shaw to Rhame about his wife reads, “She has lately been very nervous and was crying last night because she knows we are running an illegal operation.”

Atlanta defense attorney Bob Brennan, a former federal prosecutor working financial fraud cases, says lawsuits to take assets often come before an indictment and criminal charges. “There’s an active criminal investigation, but no one’s been charged with a crime yet,” said Brennan.
The FBI wants to hear from investors in Sterling Currency Group.

They’ve set up a tip line for potential victims at 877-236-8947 and a website here.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/feds-move-seize-mansions-planes-company-selling-ir/nmZy5/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Here's an updated WSB video about Sterling: 

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/feds-move-seize-mansions-planes-company-selling-ir/nmZy5/

I forgot about this thread and started a new one, so maybe it needs to be deleted?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum