Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING

+4
chilimama
Ponee
Winnie the Pooh
Kevind53
8 posters

Go down

11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING Empty COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:08 am

EXHIBIT 36 – No. 1:14-cv-00714-AT Document 156 Filed 03/13/15
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA ATLANTA DIVISION
No. 1:14-cv-00714-AT
DINAR CORP, INC., a Nevada corporation; and HUSAM TAYEH, an individual,
Plaintiffs,
vs.
STERLING CURRENCY GROUP, LLC, dba DINAR BANKER; TYSON RHAME; FRANK BELL; JORDAN BLISS; MATTHEW ADAMS; and MARK DILEO,
Defendants.
DECLARATION OF DANIEL ATKINSON
I, DANIEL ATKINSON, declare as follows:

1. I am over eighteen (18) years of age and competent to testify to the matters stated herein. All of the statements herein are of my personal knowledge.
  2. I am a duly-authorized representative of PeoplesTalkRadio, Inc. (“PTR”), which was subpoenaed by Defendant Sterling Currency Group, LLC (“SCG”) in the above-captioned matter, and I am authorized to make this declaration.
  3. For approximately two years, PTR has been paid by Ranid Consulting, LLC to advertise for Dinar Corp Inc. (“DCI”).
  4. Prior to advertising for DCJ, PTR was paid by SCG to advertise on its behalf.
  5. On or about 03/06/2015, I conducted a pre-recorded interview of Plaintiff Husam Tayeh (“Sam”) to be aired on my radio show later that day. The purpose of the interview was to discuss DCI’s products and current specials.
  6. Before airing the pre-recorded interview, I allowed callers to call-in as I normally do. Sam was not available to answer any questions or participate in any part of my show at this point.
  7. I received a call inquiring about whether it was safe to keep purchasing currency from SCG because of this lawsuit. I informed the caller that, although I do not like SCG conduct in this matter, the lawsuit has nothing to do with whether or not SCG is a good company or whether it is safe to continue purchasing currency from them. In fact I confirmed they were fine to do business with from a legal level it was SCG’s ethics I had a problem with.
  8. As part of my normal procedure, this call was recorded and made available to our listeners who may have missed the chance to hear it live.
  9. Shortly after making this call available online, and after I was no longer on the air, I received a private phone call from Defendant Tyson Rhame (“Rhame”). He was very angry about the phone call and he asked that I remove the recording of the call from the internet, concerning his company. However, the demands did not stop there; Rhame also suggested that I cease advertising for DCI and led me to believe that SCG would make it hard for our company if we did not do so. His call was to have us remove the call, and start advertising for SCG again as well as DCI, or better yet SCG and NOT DCI.
  10. Among the demands, Rhame also went on a rant about how Sam is a criminal, and about how he will be in jail in the next week. However, this is not the first time Rhame and Bell have made statements like this to me. They flew out to meet me a couple of years ago and gave me a packet of documents claiming to show an alleged scam that Sam was involved with, and that his company would be out of business in one month or less, none of which was true or accurate.
  11. On Saturday, 03/07/2015, I then received an email from Rhame, via Frank Bell (“Bell”) trying to convince me that DCI would not prevail in this lawsuit, SCG “will vigorously publicize the case and the rulings/finding over the weeks to come,” SCG is “using our in-house counsel and the costs are inconsequential to us,” SCG and Rhame “love this lawsuit and what it is allowing us to uncover,” and DCI is “being pummeled and the orders speak for themselves.” This email has been attached to this Declaration and is a true and correct copy.
  12. Bell then sent me an email on Monday, 03/09/2015, containing a few rulings by the Court pertaining to the case with selective parts highlighted. This email has also been attached to this Declaration and is a true and correct copy.
  13. I remain unimpressed with SCG, as well as Bell and Rhame. And that will not change regardless of whether they continue their attempts to intimidate me or otherwise persuade me.
  14. All of the foregoing matters are within my personal knowledge based upon the background information set forth herein.
  15. Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746, I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed this 12th day of March, 2015.
DANIEL ATKINSON

MORE AT THIS LINK....

https://www.iraqidinar.org/review-of-peoples-talk-radio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For clarity's sake, the document shows that he accepted advertising from Dinar Corp. and SCG. That is a little different than getting paid by them.

For example, I am self employed, to promote my business I may choose to sponsor a local radio show I like. I pay so agreed upon fee and the show places my advertisements within the show as agreed upon. They could be canned adds, or positive comments by the show's talent. This would seem to be the case here.

On the other hand if I hired for a person to do a program promoting my show, paying a salary or commission on products sold, then it could be said that I was paying a person. It does not appear that is what Dan was doing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865  11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865  11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865  11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING Empty Re: COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING

Post by Winnie the Pooh Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:24 am

Very good point!  Thank you!

On the other hand....several years ago, I helped set up advertising for another dinar chat room site.  Every single dealer that I contacted asked if the site wanted paid in dinar, from the discount bonus code, or a flat fee for advertising.

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING Empty Re: COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:11 am

Some very interesting information here. This is how I see the gray lines using Tax Neutral Blessing as an example. A company I quickly realized after the first 2 weeks of associating with them were not on the up and up and dropped them from the site.

A year or so ago, Tax Neutral Blessing paid for banner ads on DD and that is OK because it is a paid advertisement.

They then offered me a fee to send out EMAILS promoting them. As long as it was just a flier - I think that would be ok too.

BUT, if I would have (for a fee) started vouching for them and claiming they were awesome and on the up and up - THAT would NOT have been ok...

Do I have that right? Or am I not even tracking this conversation properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note... I think Tax Neutral Blessing Changed their name to

Theological Network of Benevolence  but have also closed under that name tool

Has anyone ever heard anything from them in the past couple years?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:27 am

WOW THIS IS INTERESTING. THINKS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMM.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:34 pm

I'm pretty sure the FBI will be able to track payments from Sterling to alot of other people as well. I think Rambler Nash posted screen shots showing Sterling advertising on TNT and a few other forums.

Like Ponee said, these kinds of forums don't do this out of the kindness of their heart. The pay per click advertising is about as targeted as you can get. You sell dinar...so advertise on a dinar discussion forum...it's pretty simple and effective.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:04 pm

But, paying to advertise on a forum is not a crime.  That was my point.  But, being a site that ENDORSES them is different.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Ponee wrote:But, paying to advertise on a forum is not a crime.  That was my point.  But, being a site that ENDORSES them is different.

True...but you have to say somewhere whether in fine print or somewhere on the site the you are being paid. For example, those infomercials you see on TV's with celebrities on them. They flash a little blurb on the screen saying that they are being paid. 

I want to say it's something to do with the truth in advertising act or something like that.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:33 pm

This discussion is only about the civil case between 2 dinar sales company. Ty bullied Dan. Ty has in house counsel and according to #11 loves the lawsuit. Very routine turf war lawsuit. Often, these cases waste the court's time and they get thrown out of court or settled before going to court. loser pays the lawyer and any court fees. Pretty standard stuff. ( The 14 courts were mainly trademark, copyright infringement issues) It's not about advertising on a dinar site. Dan was  just testifying against Ty's character. One of many witnesses, I am sure.
The real case will come up in about 2 years. I wonder what the feds will charge Ty with. maybe fraud of some sort. good he has in house counsel.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Thank you for clarifying Toby1.

Personally, I wouldn't want the mental stress of worrying about lawsuits every day for the next umpteen years.

I wonder how Tony does it?  Waking up every day knowing he has  trials and plea bargains etc etc  hanging over his head.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Really people? I just do not believe the FBI gets involved in any way with private law suits. There must be some suspected criminal activity going on.
By the way they still have not responded to my request for hepl selling back dinar, going on a week now.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Not stupid wrote:Really people? I just do not believe the FBI gets involved in any way with private law suits. There must be some suspected criminal activity going on.
By the way they still have not responded to my request for hepl selling back dinar, going on a week now.

Hello Not stupid. 2 separate issues. what you are reading on this thread is from a court case that was entered in in 2012 or 2013. It takes a couple of years to get some tread. The FBI raid on wednesday we probably won't hear about for a bit. They have to sift through the documents, then make their case.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Ponee wrote:But, paying to advertise on a forum is not a crime.  That was my point.  But, being a site that ENDORSES them is different.

I would think it's even more dicier w/dinar dealers & gurus, because dealers cannot promote currency as an investment and the gurus definitely are.  So where is that line drawn?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:22 pm

THIS IS NOT POSTED IN REFERENCE TO the court case.  This is about Dan admitting he was being paid, for advertising, or what ever you want to call it.  I posted it because I thought it was interesting the layout of who was paying and when.

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:31 pm

So, BondLady still has Sterling and Dinar Inc on her site, and so do a lot of other sites that I have checked out today.  Does this mean they would all be in trouble? I just don't see how they could be.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:48 pm

N O they would not, and you do not have to place a disclaimer on the site because you sell advertising. IF you were accepting money to endorse them, or being paid a commission on sales, that would be another story.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865  11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865  11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865  11 - COURT DOCS-DAN ATKINSON PAID BY DINAR CORP AND STERLING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:31 pm

I've seen sites that when you purchase they prompt  (or used to prompt) you to put in a coupon code.  It's been a few years, but I believe I remember seeing a request to put in "OkieOilMan" to receive the discount through their affiliate program.

I've looked at a few dealer websites and they don't seem to be offering an affiliate program these days.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 am

Not stupid wrote:Really people? I just do not believe the FBI gets involved in any way with private law suits. There must be some suspected criminal activity going on.

I totally agree. The FBI isn't going to get involved over a pissing contest between 2 companies. This is has everything to do with the currencies and the way Sterling did business. If you think about it he isn't doing something all that different from what Tony is currently under indictment for. He's selling a thing that promises huge returns with no substantial evidence that it will actually pay off...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:04 am

Don't forget that there was a dealer in Puerto Rico that was raided the same day too.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:06 am

ssmith wrote:Don't forget that there was a dealer in Puerto Rico that was raided the same day too.
That's the weird part. We're they connected in some way to Sterling do you think?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 am

I don't have a clue and haven't seen anything that would indicate that they are connected.  Also haven't seen anyone else come up with a connection. 

Also curious that a couple other dealers are actively going after Sterling customers, i.e., XChange of America and I can't remember the name of the other (Dinar Corp???).

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:11 am

Kevind53 wrote:N O they would not, and you do not have to place a disclaimer on the site because you sell advertising. IF you were accepting money to endorse them, or being paid a commission on sales, that would be another story.

That is what I thought also.  Every website on the internet, puts up ads without any disclaimer.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum