Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FROM THE C.B.I. NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!

+4
Ajob
FoxyRoxy
Lucky Peni
darjohn
8 posters

Go down

FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! Empty FROM THE C.B.I. NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 am

Posted: July 2, 2011
1Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! Empty Re: FROM THE C.B.I. NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!

Post by Lucky Peni Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:20 am

GREAT POST - THANKS
:queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

FROM THE C.B.I.  NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!! Empty Re: FROM THE C.B.I. NEW CURRENCY BY MID NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:09 am

Thanks for the great post, darjohn! Frankly, I'm hoping that by the middle of next year, the only thing I'll have to do with Iraq is listen to the news... Razz Rolling Eyes crazyspin
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajob Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 am

That is as hard to believe as "it is happening tomorrow" I think this article is BS

Ajob

Back to top Go down

Post by BBALL99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 am

This was a mistranslation!

The word for next in arabic means this in english.

They are stating the currency will be changed mid this year which is NOW.

BBALL99

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 pm

BBALL99 wrote:This was a mistranslation!

The word for next in arabic means this in english.

They are stating the currency will be changed mid this year which is NOW.

That is correct BBall, the real translation is indeed "Mid This year" or now!"

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:05 pm

correct.it is a mistranslation as katt showed the whole chat room the other night.glad some were paying attention as we learn more and dig deeper in these articles.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:31 pm

This is correct. Translators such as bing and google chrome translator are not accurate. "mid-next year" if taken into a translator and checking the other options that translator gives you (normally 2 - 3) will in fact give you "Mid-year"

We take for granted that these softwares are very new and are not going to be 100% correct.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum