Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday TNT Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Friday TNT Cliff Notes

3 posters

Go down

Friday TNT Cliff Notes Empty Friday TNT Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Fri May 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC. Updated as the call progresses.  May 30th is the original Memorial Day.  Great day for an RV!

Tony:  In a Super, SUPERFANTASTIC situation right now!  
Tests went perfect.  We are simply waiting on a time.     
This is not the normal "hype" people feel they get on Friday.
DC is working on a "SPECIAL PROJECT" this week.  Tony said, for some of you people who know about global events, who know DC's back ground, you can probably figure it out. 
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  There is a window.   It is the weekend.   Free and clear to go at any time.  
Window is over the weekend into Monday morning.  Sunday morning is the first of June and they wanted it done by then.                                      Looks like it will happen.  . . . Should happen within the next 72 hours if not before.                                                Odds this going this time . . .over 95%.  It's that 5% that . . .
 If it goes I think we will go . . . Immediately
. . . VEGAS, VEGAS, VEGAS!!!
IRAQ:    

• Parliament has announced they Will Not STOP until the currency reform is completed and Sunday they will go on a break.
  • CBI  has approved currency exchanges for all Iraq banks.  

Tony: Okie called me on Wednesday and said MasterCard stopped working. Yesterday one of my guys called and said someone's card not working. The bank told them why it wasn't working and when it will work again and adjustments will be made to reflect current date and time. I know you understand what I just said.
INTERNATIONAL:    

• Rates:  Dong is on the bank screens and will go with the Dinar.  DC expects .47 when it goes live in spite of $'s showing on screens. $2.24 is expected contract rate for Dong.  ZIM has been at .22, then down to .19 and Tony said now showing at .13. Deadline date for ZIM currency is the date they thought the RV would be over with  by then.  Tony said,  soon as you hear it's live go exchange your ZIM   

UNITED STATES:         

• Banks:    Still have the rates that have been talked about.  No administration hold.  Managers having meetings today.  Bank personnel on standby.  Banks have contacted people and they've been told their transactions will happen in next 72 hours.  
  • ZIM owners now just under 25,000.  ZIM Exchanging:  Tony said he's heard that it will be exchanged in amounts of $100 Trillion only.  He said he did not know if all banks are going by that standard.  (On a past call he'd said it was what "one" bank had told him.)
  • Pay It Forward Suggestion:  Pay over due/late utility bills direct with the power, gas, water company.  Tony asked that when we do something like this, write something like "Superfantastic" on the bill or notice and when the media reports it, we from TNT/Dinar land will know and it will inspire others to continue sharing our good fortune.
  • Trust/LLC/Foundation Documentation:  If you purchased in any other name, than the legal entity you are going to deposit into, you will need documentation to show that's where you transferred it into.
  • TAXES:   People paid in last 2-3 years have not paid any tax that we know of. Some groups have paid 11%.  Tony: We don't know if a decision has been made to pay tax at all.  

• Tony's Personal NDA is up to 33 pages and may go beyond.

• Security Measures / Invisibility:  Replace your computers. Get a separate computer for banking online; a post office box for mail; purchase property (real estate, vehicles, toys) in names of legal entities (LLC, Trust, etc.).  Have your bank accounts information restricted to Wealth Manager only and not available to individual tellers. 

Call from Wimberly, TX:   Our small town was the most affected by the TX flood Monday night.  Our neighborhood is fine. So cool to see first concerns were not about loss but about the family that was swept away.  So many have lost so much
More concern about others than their own situations, when you would take support to the people and they are sitting in the mud and gunk, among the destruction, and there first concern is about the families lost.
Tony:  Couple of people on our intel team live in Austin and that area. All of us give you our prayers. 
Wimberly, Wimberly, Wimberly!!!
CLOSING STATEMENTS:    
TONY:  Authorization has been given all the way through.  Problem was in the system.  The system has been fixed.  Now it’s just to determine when to go.  That’s what makes this different.  ZIM  rate is there and it’s ready.  Date given on the ZIM is date they thought it would be over by then. Soon as you hear it's live go exchange your ZIM.
 I’m not worried about getting every penny, I’m concerned that my money makes money, that I put it in a position where it makes money that I can live off forever.  That should be your goal, to get it into a foundation and make money in a protected way.  That is more important than buying cars and houses – to get the money positioned so that you can make money to live off rather than using your foundation. Use your money to make money!  Never touch the golden egg!
PAM:  Never, NEVER, touch the Golden egg. You guys are amazing. Got the biggest heart in the world and want to change the way things are. Make sure you build your foundation first
RAY:  All has been said. Enjoy this Fantabulous Friday. Maybe finally going to see it this weekend. 
TONY:  You should be ready.  Nobody should have to get ready at this point. Should have top 10 things.  Know where your gift letters are.  Should be done, so you don't go crazy when you get Tweet or call.  Take time to do it.  Right now,  this afternoon.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  My goal and wish to have conversation this weekend and get this party started. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Friday TNT Cliff Notes Empty Re: Friday TNT Cliff Notes

Post by chilimama Fri May 29, 2015 4:47 pm

His goal for this weekend should be to watch that movie Get Hard so he learns what to do in the slammer!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Friday TNT Cliff Notes Empty Re: Friday TNT Cliff Notes

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 29, 2015 7:15 pm

What a moron!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Friday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  Friday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  Friday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865  Friday TNT Cliff Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum