Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site

3 posters

Go down

The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site Empty The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu May 28, 2015 1:34 pm

One person already banned.  Douchebag idiot mods/staff (staff = paid employee?) like Markinsa and Caye98 called in to quell the mini riot and get all the sheeple back in line (and of course shill for Adam's useless VIP BS).  

Yendor wrote:One thing certain about this investment and that is that there will always be an opportunity to sign up for VIP/OSI.

eburt wrote:Thanks - I guess we may have to look toward 2016 for this thing to happen - With all the issues with security and NO idea where we stand with HCL being passed - It seems like the roller coaster ride has been extended until futher notice...

scottyboy wrote:NOW BANNEDI am sorry but unless someone on here can come along and convince me otherwise, i am ALMOST convinced this paper called the Iraqi Dinar, is not going anywhere but down in my lifetime.
I mean come on guy's, how can we really expect this to pay off, when those IS Animals are over there destroying everything and killing everyone they can?
Heck, it looks to me like the US will end up back over there for another 10 yrs!
Or at east they will need to for Iraqi's economy to survive.

It may one day become worth something but i think the bills are going to change before then.There are justy toooooo many of these Dinar's in the hands of American's, for them to make all of us wealthy off their currency!  I just feel like you could really bet on something going south from here. There is no way, we are going to here good news out of this country for a VERY long time, at least!

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO GO ON, BEFORE I SELL MY LITTLE $4K WORTH!

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Markinsa wrote:You're right, things are looking pretty bleak,Chicken-Little01.png I can't give you anything to give you hope, go ahead and sell...  Don't let the door hit you.

Dwitte wrote:That was a very nice and uplifting response Markinsa.  The guy (person) looks for a little help and you kick him in the teeth.  Probably with a doorknob.  Yeah, I know you're probably going to come down on me because you get to post with impunity and we don't, but I'll take my punishment like a big boy.  Sometimes you just gotta say it, right?

Let's see how many others feel like I do.  If you do you can give me a plus up or you can tell me I am out of line with a comment.

Thank you,

Dinarian64 wrote:I agree - it is hard to keep faith and I would plus1 if the site allowed on mobile so you get a response instead...and it is pretty obvious who is benefitting. I actually got my knuckles wrapped pretty hard by Adam for not being a VIP once and explained I had a serious car accident which flattened me...no response. Ad sales don't do enough I guess to support the site and being a loyal member doesn't mean much either so it's true what you say...an pretty sad that people who claim to be a "family" would behave as such...

I do appreciate the information here amid the Obummer comments and racist remarks...so take all with a grain of salt...

I am also in agreement with whoever commented on bet what you can lose and release attachment. I have some friends who are basically waiting for years and not doing anything with their life because they think that somethings going to happen. And I'm just watch them suffer year after year as nothing happens and they're on the verge of losing everything and one of them doesn't even have a place to live or a car. It's ridiculous. I myself despite my adversity and plugging forward as if nothing will happen and then went a blessing does before me it is a true

Caye98 wrote:I for one have received thousands of dollars in benefit from what I have learned from this site! Indeed, just ONE of several strategies has saved me thousands of dollars AND provided financial security that is invaluable!

If you care to factor in potential savings moving forward I must say it is incalculable.

I hope losers like Markinsa eventually realize that they've helped perpetuate a scam and helped Montana rip off people for hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars for his useless "Post RV services".  That is, if they don't already know and are just in on the scam with him.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/202796-adam-montana-weekly-20-may-2015/

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site Empty Re: The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site

Post by Ssmith Thu May 28, 2015 1:57 pm

Guess they should move over to TNT.  Fools in chat earlier were dreaming about buying cars they that they'll never be able to afford.

Tony know how to keep his groupies in line.  LOL

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site Empty Re: The natives are restless at moron guru Adam Montana's site

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Lol. Tony has it easier because he doesn't have the problem that Adam has, which is that you've probably gotta be a little more careful banning someone that has already paid you $400 for platinum VIP (if not thousands for all his other nonsense).

Dwitte, Yendor, and eburt are all plat VIP members. Scottyboy wasn't. Draw your own conclusions.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu May 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Later in the thread Adam says his hosting bills are about 450 a month.

Someone that isn't banned should ask him what his revenue is from Sterling and "Bitcoin secrets" and the dozens of other ads he has plastered all over his site.

I know dinardouchebags was self sustaining with ad revenue, and that's despite taking the obviously much less profitable "the dinar is a scam" viewpoint.

I'd also like to see his receipts and contracts for all the lawyers and accountants and tax advisers he supposedly has on retainer for the big post RV benefits package.  What does it cost to retain a (lawyer, CPA, tax adviser, etc) for an event that's never going to happen?  Not much, I'd say.  Any of the above should happily take $500 or so for doing nothing.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 28, 2015 4:10 pm

I don't see how his expenses are 450.00 a month.  He doesn't do calls does he? 

I paid 100.00 for 1 year for the CHAT ROOM we had.

I pay 50.00 dollars a year for the website and domain name.

I also pay 7.00 a month to keep those stupid ADSENSE Ads off the top of the site. 

So what are his TRUE expenses for the site.  NOT 450.00

Lies Lies Lies, all those guru lies that go on.  Makes me furious.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum