Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations

5 posters

Go down

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations Empty Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 am

There are many significant ways to help TNT reduce their costs. Here is just a few.

One of the ways to reduce his costs is to not listen to his LIVE calls, but instead, listen to them from freeconferencecallhd.

You can find the link to all his recent calls here. http://www.iqdcalls.com/tnt.html

You can listen to it AT your convienience and can even pause it should you have other business to take care of.

If you haven't already noticed that raising your hand has no effect since he calls on the same people all the time, save yourself the time and what it costs TNT and use freeconferencecallhd. That will signifantly help to reduce that bill.

If it's THE CALL, he will send out a tweet to #wearethepeople and you'll see it here:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/wearethepeople?src=hash&vertical=default&f=tweets

And don't worry...It will even be posted here at DinarDaily and throughout Dinarland.

Another way, since he says he has to Pay-Per-Click on his website, is to ONLY go there for information that you don't already have.

Don't chat in the forum unless you absolutly have to. That will be a HUGE cost savings to him.

The call notes are posted here at DinarDaily, so you don't even need to go there and "click" on the TNT page...further saving TNT money.

AND when Tony gets the bills for the costs he incures, he can post them along with the donation totals so you can see if he meet his goals
for that month.

That way, if you are able to afford a little extra and WANT to donate, you can make it for the amount you think is more appropriate for the information he gives you that you can't find elsewhere.

Lets all help TNT reduce their costs.

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations Empty Re: Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations

Post by chilimama Thu May 28, 2015 11:52 am

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations 3508649203

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations Empty Re: Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations

Post by Ponee Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 am

GRAND IDEA RAMBLER NASH !!!  We can really help Tony out with those expenses!!!  WAY TO GO! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Ponee wrote:

GRAND IDEA RAMBLER NASH !!!  We can really help Tony out with those expenses!!!  WAY TO GO! 

And just think how short his call will be when it's not filled with Public Service Announcements from callers, Tony saying that he hasn't payed the bill yet, and PAM taking up a lot of time explaining how to donate over and over!

Having shorter calls will save TNT BIG TIME!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 28, 2015 12:28 pm

It does seem like the donation time has been taking more and more of their CALL TIME.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu May 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Where is the "LIKE" button when I need one??????

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations Zombie10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations 2805820865  Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations 2805820865  Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations 2805820865  Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu May 28, 2015 4:52 pm

I so like the like button!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 29, 2015 11:08 am

Kevind53 wrote:Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations Zombie10

Lets Help TNT Tony Save Money So He Doesn't Need Donations Awesome

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum