Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 Empty Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15

Post by RoyBoy Wed May 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Millionday: Deputy Administrator of the province of Baghdad Karim Khalaf Mohammed revealed compensate about eight and forty thousand aggrieved victims of terrorism, in addition to the issuance of more than 35 000 smart card pensions, calling for changes to the laws in force and in order to serve those affected by military mistakes and processes terrorist. 
He said Mohammed in a special statement to the Agency / JD /: "The covered compensation of the injured and the families of martyrs of the Karkh and Rusafa, it was able to maintain access to the exchange for more than 48 000 affected as well as the receipt of thirty-five thousand two hundred and sixty-two family was able to receive smart card pensions of public pension to receive salary. "

Millionday: NOTE- THEY HAVE ISSUED 35000 SMART CARDS ----NOT WITH MONEY YET --PROCESS HAPPENING

Millionday: He stressed the need "that the parliament is seeking to make amendments to the Law No. 20 of 2009's working on her light compensation departments, and make it Bmistoly meets the ambition as well as the importance of expediting the release of the financial allocations for transactions that have been completed and await the arrival of the financial allocations" . 
On the other hand he pointed deputy managing that "maintaining constant regardless compensation flood victims in the district of Abu Ghraib and the rate of four million dinars for each family," adding that "

Millionday: NOTE --THEY ARE WORKING ON LAWS TO COMPENSATE

Millionday: "the solutions put forward to address water scarcity and lack of it completely, causing great material damage both in terms of drinking water or watering plants and in coordination with the Ministry of Water Resources to launch water quotas. " 
Furthermore, began the province of Baghdad, to develop specific amendments Law No. (5) for the year 2009 into effect, and which provided for compensation for the injured who have lost part of their bodies because of their opposition to the policies of the former regime (b 15) million of the injured that the proportion of its inability to 100%, and 10 million dinars to the injured that the proportion of disability of 50% or less, "pointing out that" covered will be given instead of cash for a piece of residential land of 50 million dinars. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THESE ARE ALL RESOLUTIONS AND LAW CHANGES

Millionday: The representative of the Governor Baghdad circuit compensation, Abdul Amir al-Yasiri "The Sub-Committee of the circle in the province of Baghdad compensation, embarked on the development of own-Law No. adjustments (5) of 2009 into effect, and which provided for compensation for the injured who have lost part of their bodies or injured chronic disease Auaahh Auaouk or who have been Awaltaveb to distortion in prison because of their opposition to the policies of the former regime or Massadmthm against the repressive apparatus of the period 17/7/1968 to 9/4/2003, b (15) million of which the proportion of infected inability 100%, and 10 million of the injured who inability to 50% or less total. "

Millionday: NOTE --THESE PEOPLE WILL BE HELPED --THEY HAVE BEEN INJURED
Millionday: THIS IS FROM PAST
Millionday: THE REST IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE AS WELL THAT WERE INJURED IN THE FORMER REGIME --

Millionday: SMART CARDS --- NICE

.VIP.clay Millionday: doesnt Iraq hold the only fresh water in the ME

Millionday: THE THING IS THAT SOME ARE NOT RECEIVING DUE TO POVERTY
Millionday: THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE THANK GOD

.VIP.clay Millionday: ok but would think they can just bottle it

Millionday: I AGREE -- THE UN SHOULD BE PUSHING THIS

faith1: Will Loading of monies to the smart cards be by status ? remember the ratings that were by job (s) ? like gov employees ,, construction ect... OR by province (cities) ? or all at once ?

Millionday: THAT WAS NEVER IN INK THAT I HAD -- JUST SOMETHING SOMEONE SAID AND I COULD NOT FIND THAT SOME WILL GET AND THEN OTHERS ETC

clay01: any news if any of the laws are finished

Millionday: I HAVE SOME COMING BUT NOT IN THAT JUST GOT STARTED HUN
================================================== =

Millionday: Legal Committee of the Parliamentary member Ibtisam Hilali, on Wednesday, that the Federal Court Act will not be voted on in the parliament session for tomorrow Thursday. He said Hilali in a press statement that 'the Federal Court Act would not pass a vote in the House of Representatives because of the continuing dispute between the parliamentary blocs leaders despite repeated meetings concerning the search dispute in which points'. She pointed out that Hilali 'Another reason that prevents the vote on the law is not to attend the state law, which boycotted parliamentary sessions, because the Federal Court Act two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives needs to vote in order to pass'.

Millionday: SO MANY LAWS WE KNOW ARE IN SESSION TOMORROW --THEY SAY HERE THAT FED COURT ACT WILL NOT BE VOTED ON -- WE WILL SEE

mdaugharthy: sorry millionday, I came in late. did I just read that they are putting off these laws until after the recess?

Millionday: NO - FEDERAL COURT MAY NOT BE PASSED

thomas1: it seem that they say one thing ,but when it comes down to the day they really are all talk ..... they need rv more then we do to stay afloat but are dumb to do anything for the good of Iraq

Millionday: TRUE --THEY NEED THE MARKET ECONOMY

thomas1: they said they would stay until everything was done now talking about july next session .

Millionday: I DONT AGREE

.VIP.blossom: Does this federal court act have anything to do with the RV?

Millionday: IT HAS TO DO WITH IRAQS COMPLETION IN DEMOCRATIC LEGALITES
================================================== =

Millionday: Information / special / .. 
Economic expert contrary goldsmith stressed the application of customs tariff law at all ports to avoid disparities and substantial gaps in the import cost between the port and another. 
He told the jeweler / information /, that "the customs tariff be imposed in all countries, either for the purpose of funding or to encourage national industry Awalatnin together in Iraq may be targets for the financing of the budget, which depends on oil revenues are based.

Millionday: NOTE--THIS IS PREPARATION FOR TRADE

Millionday: The imposition of customs tariffs should be upward and gradually, not immediately, and qualitatively, not quantitatively according to the needs of the country, and in a planned and desirable for different commodities reverse what is in the structure of imports", adding that "high customs tariff rate will lead to inflationary pressures to some of the goods that do not There have local alternative

Millionday: The expert stressed that "the law of customs tariff be comprehensive and not because it will generate momentum in the ports and threatens another recession geographically." 
The Basra Governorate Council has refused to apply the decision of the Ministry of Finance to increase the customs tariffs on goods entering through border ports in Basra, warning the central government of the consequences of its insistence on the application of this law, the Basra ports without Western provinces of the Kurdistan region in the Parliamentary Finance Committee decided to postpone the application of the customs tariff on the border crossing points of the central and southern provinces of the law

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE SOME WILL BE APPLIED AND SOME NOT -- BUT PROGRESS THEY ARE WORKING ON

rudie: SO THEY HAVE A CHOICE AS TO WHETHER THEY APPLY THE LAWS OR NOT??

Millionday: THEY HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT IT IS APPLIED TO AND SOME PORTS ARE FOR THIS PRODUCT AND THE OTHER FOR THIS ETC -- PORT OF FAW MOSTLY OIL PRODUCTS FOR EXAMPLE
========================================

Millionday: The head of the parliamentary virtue Ammar Tohme called for the central bank to contribute to tackle the financial crisis and spare Iraq borrowing from international organizations in accordance with conditions may be reflected on the citizen.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WANT CBI TO MOVE SO THEY DONT HAVE TO BORROW -- BIG THREAT

Millionday: Said Tohme said in a statement "with lower oil prices and the Iraqi economy, the adoption mainly it as a source of imports, many of the important projects and public services and the provision of job opportunities have been adversely affected these circumstances, and asylum State to impose taxes, followed by higher prices and lower real income of the citizens level not sound procedures but includes the emergence of problems and wide social suffering. "

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THE NEED IS THAT THEY CAN MOVE FORWARD -- AND PROSPER

Millionday: And "We also borrow from international organizations to adopt (the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank) will impose conditions on Iraq may be reflected on the citizen and the burdens and prices doubled it."

Millionday: He pointed out that "from the central bank functions contribute to addressing the economic crisis and support the development", suggesting "that is withdrawn amounts from the reserve balance of the amount which does not affect the stability of the local currency to be able to by those amounts of compensation for the shortfall in revenues and employ them in completing investment activity in the service sector and public sectors Alantegeho operation and development of state-owned factories and contributing to the launch of appointments for graduates and the unemployed. "

Millionday: NOTE -- IT IS CBI`S PLACE TO ACTIVATE THE ECONOMIC FUNCTIONS TO BRING IN WORK AND APPLY COMING BENEFITS

Millionday: He called Tohme to "These measures accompany directing support to build a base for strategic industries such as iron and steel mills and petrochemicals and the agricultural sector."

Millionday: THEY HAVE A LOT SET UP FOR JOBS AND ADVANCEMENT AND NEED TO HAVE CBI MOVE FORWARD WITH POLICIES SO THEY DONT LOSE OPTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING AND ALL WORK THAT WILL PUT THEM BACK ON THE MAP

monique13: Is this enough of a threat towards CBI to activate economic functions?

Millionday: WE DON T KNOW BUT THEY SURE HAVE ENOUGH REASON TO MOVE FORWARD -- IT SEEMS AS IF THEY HAVE PLENTY OF REASON --

Millionday: WITH ALL THE ANNOUNCEMENTS CBI HAS MADE IT SEEMS THAT THEY WANT TO MOVE FORWARD AND PLAN TO ACCORDING TO MANY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Millionday: MAKE SENSE?

Millionday: SEEMS LIKE BOTH ARE ASKING THE OTHER TO ME

Millionday: WE WILL SEE WHAT THESE LAWS BRING

Millionday: AND THE CLEARING OF SO MUCH OF THE TERRORISM

Millionday: MANY PLANS ARE IN THE NEWS TO CLEAR PROVINCES

Millionday: WE WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT AT 730 EST AND SEE WHAT PARLIAMENT AGREED ON
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 Empty Re: Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 27, 2015 9:06 pm

They have a lot more reasons not to move forward then otherwise. In other words, don't hold your breath ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 5/27/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum