Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY ! TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL

2 posters

Go down

TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  Empty TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY ! TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 5:16 pm

TNT Conference Call 5.27.15

T:  Gooood morning, TNT!  How you guys doin’?  Hope everybody is superfantastic today.  I’m gonna tell you guys what I, I’ve been doing just so you know, ‘cause I don’t mind if you guys know.  What I do is start the call at 10:00, and I know because usually it takes some time for us to get everybody connected.  People come on late, so I try to wait ‘til at least my numbers hit 25,000 before I start ‘cause then nobody can say, “Hey, I missed the beginning of the call.”  So that’s what we’ve been doing, so if people want to sign on earlier, we might start on time.  All right, so let’s get right to it.  And actually once again, anybody wants to hang up, ‘cause I know you guys don’t ‘cause I don’t have DC to go back and forth with and that, but he is caught right in the middle of something and he was trying to get here this morning.  We did have a conversation, but they are timing same time we’re timing, so I guess that’s enough of that, and he’ll explain it to you guys when he comes back.  Or maybe he won’t.  Here’s what’s goin’ on, so we can do it, this is One-Question Wednesday as Pam has directed, so ask your question but go on, ‘cause I am gonna answer as many questions as we can.

This call is much like yesterday with verification, and by verification I am gonna say that the attempt was made to get this done, it was fully authorized.  And guys when I say we’re on the other side it means the authorization went all the way through.  Nobody blocked the authorization this time, so it’s very simple.  It went all the way through.  When people started processing is when the problems began.  So up to this point, for the last ten, eleven years, the problem has been the authorization of getting it through to completion.  That has now occurred.  It went completely through.  Banks received memos telling them to follow all international banking laws.  People received memos thinking they were doing exchanges today.  Banks brought their people in over the holidays, Sunday’s and Monday’s, had them sitting there waiting to go to work.  Government people were on lockdown even over the holidays, phones restricted, calls being monitored, even being, their movements being monitored...as it is today.  

So this morning lot of upset people all around the world, a lot of ‘em.  Bankers are upset ‘cause they had to bring their people in, got ‘em ready, once again nothing happened.  There is some government people here who are upset because they thought it was all over and everybody’s ready to go on with life and didn’t happen.  Iraq is upset.  They had the meetings we told you about, and we already had the information but other people received the information afterwards.  You guys should see it on the boards, it’s been verified what was said and happened in Parliament.  They are upset, it’s making them look ridiculous and, I mean, to their people.  They’re upset today.  They are trying to pinpoint who it is, who it was and, and why they did it.  Was it actually a system failure or was it sabotage?  So while that’s still being debated here, I’m sure they know.  So here’s where we’re at, ‘cause that’s what you wanna know, after going through all that.  They are retesting the system today, globally, retesting at certain levels from that point down.  They are saying they think they have the, the problem fixed, but today they’re going to find out if the problem is, indeed, fixed.  Now this is a test run.  As we know so far every test run has been perfect.  When it actually comes time to do it, we’ll see what happens then.  But they are testing the complete system again today, and after the completion they will determine when they will go live.  But it is ready to go.  Our good thing is authorization has already been given.  They’re not waiting for authorization any longer ‘cause everybody has approved it and it has gone through.  I don’t think they have to do it again anyway.  The issue was with the system itself and letting the processing go through.  Did some of them go through?  Yes, they did, that’s how they realized there was a problem in different areas because they started processing people and then the errors came up.  So today the banks have the dinar on the screens.  No rates for the other currency.  It was on the screens with no holds, no pendings, no nothing.  We know some people who actually tried to process it and during the processing it came up with an error code once again.  Even though there’s no administrative holds, no pendings, during the processing it came up with an error code.  So, but they are testing it right now as we speak and to see what happens as far as that goes.  Let me think, what else.  

We had people who were sent to Atlanta over the weekend to do part of the processing.  They’ve been sent back to their home locations, told to be ready to move at any minute, and to return back.  Now, they only sent the staff members back, the workers, but I think the heads of that are still sittin’ in Atlanta waiting.  We’ve had people go to different locations throughout the country, banks called them in even at, this morning, and then told ‘em to just wait.  People flown into locations, they were asked to wait until Friday, if they could just stay ‘til Friday they think they could get this done.  So everybody’s anticipatin’ it right now, or this week.  As soon as the system says cleared to go again they’re going to try it again is my understanding.  Okay.  Let me see if I forgot anything else.  So, and I’m just tryin’ to give you guys the details without all the, the, the good stuff ‘cause Winston’s not here, so I can’t go back and forth and...give you that.  Let me see, all agree the system was corrupted after activation, so I told you that.  I’m not sayin’ who it was or who they believe it was, again, but doesn’t matter because it is what it is.  All right.  I’m just tryin’ to go through and tell you that part.  I guess this morning they were saying, well nobody in Atlanta was bummed out because they were told, you know, you could be headed back before you even get home, so let’s just do this and see what happens.  Security is the same at the banks.  They’re still sittin’ on standby.  Let me think.  We still have the good dinar rate.  Tryin’ to think if I forgot anything.  Yeah, ‘cause this is just an update call from yesterday, guys.  We’re just waitin’ for activation at this point, and I’m lettin’ you know that people were upset that it didn’t already go.  Most people are looking at, you know, one group or one area saying, you know, they’re to blame, but nobody’s positive ‘til they go through the system.  And again, it is being tested from every angle, BIS, World Bank, IMF, UST, CBI, everybody’s runnin’ a test to see at what level it actually gets corrupted at or if it does, but on the flip side they’re sayin’ they think they know exactly what it was and they have fixed it, so that’s why they’re runnin’ the test, to see if it was indeed fixed.  So we’re in a good, good place.  They do have a...a date they wanted to see this by.  We got from contractors in Iraq this morning that their cutoff date is, in fact, June the 15th.  If it’s not done then once again says they’re pulling out and they’re, they’re done with it.  So there’s another group that says if it’s not done by June the 1st, you know, contracts have to be redone again, none of the old stuff wins, they can charge what they want for a barrel of oil or it goes actually by the market rate, so some different changes occur then, not to be confused.  Nothin’ anybody wants to do, there or here, and that wasn’t to be disappointed or, or down ‘cause nobody thinks it’s gonna get to that point since the authorization, in fact, went through this time.  They’re just trying to fix the system, so let’s see what happens there.  As far as...exchanges, we haven’t gotten any update on any new procedures, so all that should be the same!  So this should be a real short call, all right?  So let’s see what happens here.  562, good morning, how are you?

C:  (Inaudible)

T:  I’m good, how are you?

C:  I’m good.  (Inaudible) you know I’ve....

T:  I can’t, I can’t hear you if you’re on, you’re on speakerphone.  You sound like you’re in a....

C:  Okay, hold on.  Hold on.  Hold on, Tony.

T:  Okay.

C:  Okay, one second.  Why isn’t it coming on?

T:  I don’t know, but I can hear you right now.

C:  Okay.  I’m just not, I’m not getting my phone to come up so I can see to turn off the speaker is the problem.

C:  Can you go to the next call and come back to me?

T:  I will.  Thank you.  Okay, everybody else, please take it off speakerphone now so we can go on.  Thank you.  209, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you doing?

T:  I’m doing good, how are you?

C:  Doing pretty good.  I know it’s One-Question Wednesday, so I’m gonna stick to that and, and know that how are you doing doesn’t count.  Anyway.

T:  All right.

C:  I know that we don’t exactly know what the, the deal is yet on the taxes, but how are they gonna notify everybody when they finally do make a decision?

T:  We don’t know that either.  I don’t have a clue, tell you the truth.  They’re not doin’ it at the bank.  They’ll do it, I mean I guess they have it worked out, or maybe they simply just aren’t gonna tax it at all.  We haven’t been given any guidance with that at all.  None.

C:  Okay.  

T:  All right?

C:  Well that clears that up, just like yesterday!

T:  Yep.  Just like yesterday, there you go.

C:  All right, thanks, Tony.  Hey, have a great day.  

T:  All right, you too.  Thank you.

C:  All right.

T:  Okay.  Okay, you ready?

C:  No!  

T:  No?

C:  My light isn’t coming on to get you off speaker is my problem.  Hold, I know, I know the...

T:  Okay, go ahead, what’s your question?  I can hear you right now, just tell me what’s your question?

C:  The question is, Tony, I bought those books that you suggested, and I’ve been, I actually bought ‘em for my husband for his birthday, the millionaire, and the Secrets of the Millionaire Mind?

T:  Yep.

C:  I know every, well, everybody is so concerned about rates and everything else.  I just want to tell people read the book, it’ll help them not to lose it, the money, once they get it.  It is so, so important that they really do the reading list you suggested because, I mean, when I read that book I am a hypnotist, and I went, “Oh my God, I could see patterns in myself from my father going through the depression, what he put on me,” why we do certain things.  So your reading list is fabulous.  And the other thing I would like to know is if you got donations through PayPal to cover us.

T:  Well, I’m not gonna tell you that.  I’m gonna say I got some, but it is what it is.  As I said, as I, I told Pam, we shouldn’t even have to talk about it anymore, so hopefully we don’t, but I don’t want people to just keep thinkin’ I’m harpin’ on it, and it’s just gonna be whatever it’s gonna be, okay?

T:  But thank you.  I appreciate it.  

C:  And have a wonderful day and we’ll see what happens.

T:  Yep.  Okay, thanks.  Bye.

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Yeah.  Okay.  Guys, let me say somethin’ real quick about this, ‘cause you know, I was sittin’ down yesterday and I really, really want you guys to understand this, and hopefully you do, and I’m glad she brought that up about the book, be listening.  I was talkin’ to a, a guy who used to be in the NBA yesterday, we were sittin’ down, we were smokin’ cigars.  So I got a NBA guy, I got a legal guy, I got a guy who works let’s say at the airport, just everyday citizen (unintelligible) and at different levels of society, okay?  I got a guy who’s CEO of a transport company, and real, so we’re all sittin’ around talkin’ about this money and what to do and, you know, how to prolong it.  And one guys says, “Man, you know, all I need is ten million dollars and I’m set for life.”  And, you know, somebody else says, you know, “I need twenty million.”  And somebody else says, you know, “That’s too much money, I don’t ever need that much money.”  And we all looked at him and said, “Well, any you don’t need, just give it to me, okay?  So, I mean if you got it like that.”  ‘Cause Bill Gates still makin’ money, that’s what I always say.  As long as he keep makin’ money, then there’s a need for money somewhere, ‘cause he has enough of it and he still needs more.  But here’s my point.  We were talkin’ about how many people, again, because, you know, he was there in the NBA, flat broke, went through their money doin’ just, you know, foolish things because they thought it was endless money.  And that’s what I wanted to tell you guys again, they’ve gone through millions and millions of dollars because they just thought, you know, “I didn’t really work for it, I played a game for it, I got a lottery ticket for it, I just, you know, somebody just gave me this and, and I’m just startin’ life and, you know, they put millions and millions of dollars in my bank account, and it’s gonna last forever.”  So we start talkin’ about all the ones, first of all they had bad habits.  They went out and spent, like he said, a hundred thousand every month.  Went into bars and bought everybody a drink at the bar.  Went into, you know, bought this car this month, this car next month, just things that people with money do.  And, and I want to caution people, again, especially those who aren’t gettin’ ten million dollars, those who are getting a million dollars.  A million dollars--I know this is a sad, sad statement that I can even say it--but I want you guys to clearly understand a million dollars ain’t all it’s made up to be, okay?  Not even ten million dollars, it ain’t all that it’s made up to be.  You’d you be surprised how fast you can go through it, and it doesn’t take you ten years to go through ten million dollars, five years or anything else.  These guys went through that a whole lot faster.  Whole lot faster than that, as some of you will.  And I just want to caution that once again, this is not forever money.  I don’t care how much it is, it could be three hundred million like Mike Tyson had, but he went through it.  So there is no forever money if you don’t know how to protect it or if you don’t know how to put it to work before you spend it.  I really want to drive that home with everybody right now as we get closer and closer to this, could be happening any moment.  Don’t forget how to put it to work before you spend it.  Don’t spend your way out of your future, ‘cause it’s easier to do than you think, I’m telling you.  Okay.  Sorry, I had to get that PSA in there, sorry.  301, good morning.

C:  Good morning, hi Tony.

T:  Hi, how are you?

C:  I’m okay, and how are you?

T:  You’re just okay, that’s it, okay?

C:  Yeah, because, I mean the last call, the last call, well yesterday when you had stated that, you know, everything went through, you know, you’re not trying to put, you know, point the fingers, blah, blah, blah.  You know, I really think this is, and you said every, yeah, everything went through, I just think this is something that the United States is doin’ to, to hold things up.  You know, you’ve given us great information, you’re tellin’ us how to not be broke, how, you know, so that we can remain rich, but you’re givin’ us all this fantastic information but nothing is happening.  So my question to you is, what is the percentage that you feel as though that it’s gonna go through this weekend?

T:  Well, I’m gonna put it to you like this.  So I got a phone call...

C:  Your honest, your honest opinion.  Uh-huh.

T:  ...this morning.  I’m giving you my honest opinion.

T:  I got a phone call this morning from somebody else with information, and they said, “Hey, Tony, everything you said yesterday my guys are sayin’ it’s absolute truth.  They, they know where it is, they know where it is in the system.”  They said, “Tony was right on, he got it, that’s what it was!”  They said, “This is the guy who did it and this is what he did,” so, and no I’m not gonna say that because it doesn’t benefit us to say it, just to tell you the truth.  But here was his question to me, “Hey, if he could do that, I mean how come he can’t do that forever?”  I mean, what is to say that this is actually really gonna go if they’re gonna let him get away with that, you know, doing that and, you know, whatever they are.  And this was my response to him, “Iraq has got to get their country back at some point.  I mean, you just cannot hold a country hostage forever.”  Okay.  They’ve already paid out so many people that we have documented, I mean have documented--locations, times, amount that was transferred--they can’t hide that forever, I mean, if it became that sort of issue.  The bank has already put numbers in, put memos out.  There’s too many documents out there already that say this is not a scam, never was a scam, but was just somethin’ they were tryin’ to hide from the public.  Their bank has already put out too much money.  I know people who have physical cash, exchanged already, gettin’ weekly payments, gettin’ one-time payments.  It’s just too much for it not to happen, so we know it’s going to happen, it’s inevitable that it does.  The only problem, again, is when and how much does everybody else take waiting to get their share, and I mean banks, countries, and gettin’ to do the things that they wanna do.  So I know once we cross that threshold of the authorization, okay it’s fully authorized and to my knowledge we don’t have to go through that again but I could be wrong, but right now all I know is they’re trying to fix the system ‘cause it’s been authorized.  How many days can you say, “We have the best computer people in the world but we can’t find that one spot”?

C:  There you go.

T:  Okay, that, that’s it!  ‘Cause that’s what they’re sayin’, it’s just somethin’ in that code that did it.  So was it really the code that we’ve run through a hundred times in the past, or did somebody sabotage the code afterwards, and now we just need to figure out where they did it.  Well, they figure out where hackers do things all the time!

C:  There you go!

T:  They figure out the exact moment where they hacked the system, transfer, I mean track it to who they were, when they did it, everything.  Well if you can do that, you can certainly fix this, right?

C:  There you go!  That’s what I’m saying, we have computer whiz out there that can be able to fix things just like that, so why is it they keep sayin’ that, “Oh, it’s a glitch in the system, it’s a glitch in the system.”  They’ve been working on this for years.  They’ve been, know about this for years.  Now all of a sudden every time you turn around there’s an excuse after an excuse after excuse, and this is not fair number one to Iraq to have to go through this, you know, and then number two all the other people who have been patiently waiting that, you know, their lives, everybody lives been put on hold, especially Iraq’s.  You know, I just, I mean it’s...I, I’m just frustrated...

T:  Okay.  I’m gonna agree with you.

C:  ...today, that’s all.

T:  Okay?  I fully agree with you, and that’s why I was sayin’ you can’t use this excuse again and not know who it was, not make public who it was, who did it, and then not do somethin’ about it if you fully agree with the authorization, because if you do then everybody knows you were lyin’ to start with, and that’s very public and that would bring disgrace to individuals and countries as well.  What it would actually do it have, cause Iraq to, I mean, fully expose to their people why everything that Abadi is saying is not happening, why when he says a day or two it didn’t happen, why--and I’m quotin’ actually some of those things that he said in his meeting--why is it when I tell my people tomorrow it doesn’t happen, and how that’s makin’ me look.  So that’s what he was angry about, and at some point even that has to boil over and then we’ll see it on 60 Minutes or CNN, once again there’ll be some comments made and, and be some reaction, so, but let’s hope it doesn’t get to that point.

T:  They, they tell me it’s comin’ up so we’re waitin’ for it, okay?

C:  All right.  Well, I’m gonna get my spirit back again and wait until the, until Friday or the weekend, and I’m gonna say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and I’m like you, I’m gonna see what their next excuse is gonna be, okay?

T:  There you go.

C:  So you have a good one, and thank you.

T:  All right, thanks, have a great day.  All right.  

C:  You, too, Ton--

T:  Okay, thank you!  All right, 310, good morning.  

C:  Hey, good morning, Tony, how are you doing?

T:  Good, how are you?

C:  I’m fine.  Hey, I just wanted a quick question.  Are they takin’ all denominations of the Zim?

T:  I know they were takin’ the fifties and the hundreds.  They could be takin’ anything, but our information they were going to exchange in hundred trillion.  I don’t know if that’s two fifty notes, you know, four twenty-five notes, but it had to equal a hundred trillion during the exchange process is what we were told.

C:  Okay, great.

T:  Okay?

C:  Okay, thanks a lot, Tony.  Enjoy your day.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Have a great day.

C:  You’re welcome.  Or you, too.

T:  All right.  Okay, good morning, how are you?

C:  Good morning.  Appreciate your taking my call.  Just a clarification on these authorization codes.  I just want to be sure that we aren’t running any risk that they have to be reissued.  The fact that we’ve crossed that line, the authorization codes are pretty much in stone and we don’t have to worry about reissuing of authorization codes for, for all of the country, correct?

T:  I, I don’t know!  I can’t answer that question!  I don’t know what the system, I know they’ve done it, that it’s gone through and we were supposed to be implementing and activated.  Now how far they have to go back, I don’t know.  I don’t even know if they need to go back, they just need to fix whatever was in the code and let’s just go!  So I can’t tell you ‘cause, you know, they won’t let me in the room when they make that decision.  But if it has to be done I’m sure they’re gonna tell us, “Well, now we gotta redo this.”  If it doesn’t have to be done, then we go forward.  To this point, I haven’t heard they need to go back and reauthorize it ‘cause the system changed, it timed out, or any other excuse like that.  What we heard is they’re, supposedly have it fixed, today they’re testing it, and however long it takes to complete the test, we should be on the way.

C:  And they would go from there.  Let’s hope that that will be the, the protocols and that the next call that you make will be that 15-minute call telling us what we need to do!  And....

T:  I’m, I’m ready!  Believe me, okay.

C:  We all are.  We all are.  Again, thanks for my call, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Thanks so much.

T:  All right, thank you!  Have a great day!

C:  You, too.  Thanks, Tony.

T:  A’ight.  So you guys didn’t know, they’re talkin’ about Iraq on CNN right now.  So I don’t know what they’re givin’ away yet.  862, good morning.  862?  Nope?  Okay.  I love your name, though.  I love that name.  All right.  Okay, 503, good morning.

C:  Morning, Tony, how are you doing?

T:  I’m doin’ superfantastic, how are you doin’, man?

C:  Oh, I’m doin’ pretty good.  You answered most of my questions, so one that’s really not pertaining to a lot of people, but just curious on US Bank.  Have you guys had any contacts with them, and are they on board as a tier two bank to do exchanges?

T:  I don’t remember anything with US Banks, or it could’ve been a long time back, but they’re not mainstream.  But I’m pretty sure they’re big enough that they’ll be involved in foreign, if they do foreign exchanges right now it’s probably somethin’ they’ll be involved in.

C:  Okay.  Thanks a lot.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Appreciate all you guys do.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Have a great day.  A’ight.  Okay, 775.  Hold on, hold for a minute.  Okay, hold on.  I just remembered somethin’.  Okay guys, yesterday there was a question about the other currencies, so, you know, and I’m sayin’ all of the groups, so let me reexplain that.  The groups that we knew about, big groups of people, were simply exchanging dinar.  That’s how their groups were set up, how their rates were set up, and when they were going in they were just exchanging dinar.  I want everybody to know that.  We did have one guy, now I was thinkin’, one person I knew who exchanged Zim at 7 cent, and he was in another country, but he did exchange at 7 cent and, and when it was live.  As far as rupiah, Pam, I, Pam was remembering somebody, ‘cause I couldn’t remember anybody who did the rupiah, and we did have, somebody exchanged the dong, but I can’t remember what country he was in, either, is what she was tellin’ me.  So over the years, or two years, there has been, but as far as a package, a group, people just going through doing exchanges here, they were just doin’ the dinar.  So I want to give a better explanation of what I said there, so hopefully I said that right.  If not after the call, which happened yesterday, DC and Pam said, “Well, Tony, I think this is what happened.”  I think that’s what we said, I said, “Well okay, if that’s what happened, I’m, I’m man enough to say I was wrong.”  I mean, you know, once every ten years ain’t bad, but anyway, I’m just joking.  Okay.  All right, good morning.  Good morning, how are you doin’?

C:  Good morning, is that me?

T:  Yep, that’s you!

C:  Oh, wonderful!  Good morning, Tony.  Yeah, I got up at 5:30 Pacific time and got on the line so I’m here.  Yeah.

T:  You have been up here exactly 300 minutes right now.

C:  Right.  Yeah.  So I am one of those investors that only purchased dong, so I’m, I’m concerned about exchanges happening that are gonna include that currency.  What’s your, what’s your feeling on that today?

T:  Exchanging hap, happening that doesn’t include that currency?

C:  No, no, that, that does.  I mean are, is the whole basket gonna go?

T:  Absolutely.

T:  I mean, even though the rates aren’t there, when it goes they’re all gonna go.  When it was scheduled to go over the weekend all the rates were in place.

C:  Okay, good.  I’m reassured, thank you so much.  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  All right, have a great day.  A’ight.  Okay, 703, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m great, how are you?

C:  I’m superfantastic.

T:  Wooo, there you go.

C:  Yes.  Yeah, you guys are amazing.  Thank you for what you do for us.  I have a simple question maybe you can answer it, or I think it’s simple, at least.  You said processing, that they were processing it.  Do you know what is involved in, in the processing that they tried to do this weekend?

T:  Well, processing means they were exchanging people this weekend and that’s how they found out there was an error, because they started exchanging people.  So I just meant going through the process, processing.  But exchanging is what I, I probably should’ve said.  Okay.  

C:  Got it.  Okay, that was it!  Thank you so much.

T:  That was it?  All right!  Thanks, have a great day.

C:  That was it.  Thank you, too.  Thanks, Tony.

T:  A’ight.  Okay, 512, how are you doin’?  512?  No 512?  Okay.  I actually wanted to talk to them ‘cause I know that’s Austin, and I know there was some floodin’ going on around there, but okay, maybe they have a higher priority than just listening.  All right, 410, good morning.

C:  Hey, good morning.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  Very good job of explaining without exposing somebody, and I’m sorry that somebody doesn’t expose that in order just to make pressure.  I’m, you know, there, maybe that’s going to happen I assume, but I, I, so I don’t really have a question, I only just comment that that’s, you’re handling it so carefully, and I know that is important right now.  But it’s going to go out of our hands at some point, and this person better, or this group, they better know that.  And so you’ve kind of said that, too.  So we appreciate all of your skill, your experience, and those all that aren’t on there talking to you right now, like DC and the rest of the crew and all the people who have served you with information, we do appreciate that, and we can’t wait for either Austin or Vegas.  Either one will be fine with us, and we will enjoy it.

T:  No, no, we’re not going to Austin, that’s not gonna happen.  So, we’re goin’ to Vegas!  We might say Austin, Austin, Austin, but we’re goin’ to Vegas, Vegas, Vegas if we go anywhere, and it won’t be in Austin.  Let me tell you.

C:  Thanks.

T:  Thank you, and, and thank you guys who, who recognize, ‘cause I get all kind of requests--I did after yesterday’s call, I did this morning-- “Expose this person, say this, go ahead and,” you know.  Guys, people are real sensitive right at the moment about their own legacies, about what people think about them, about, you know, what’s bein’ said in certain places and that, and we’ve been told that.  And, and I’m just tellin’ you guys I’ve been asked to be careful, and I can do that.  I’m just, we’re just tryin’ to get through this, I mean, that’s all.  Let’s just get through it, get it activated and, and then things, you know, whatever will be will be.  But right now I’m tryin’ to explain to you guys where we are in the process without upsettin’ the apple cart.  I mean, they did a very, you know, public example of that over the weekend, and we didn’t have to get involved in at all, so let’s just go through here and, and we’re that much closer.  But I’m here giving information to people who need to have the information, and they know that, so everybody has an understanding of where we are and can do what’s requested or required, okay?

C:  Yes.  Yeah. 

C:  As I said before, (inaudible) right away, so much of this will be judged water under the dam.  Over the dam.  Over it.

T:  Okay.  All right, thank you.

C:  See ya.  Have a great one.

T:  All right, bye.  A’ight, you too.

C:  Bye.

T:  Okay, 701, good morning.  

C:  Well good morning, how’s Tony doing today?

T:  Tony is superfantastic.  And I actually am, guys, I’m great.  I mean, I, I know where we are, I know it’s not that much as long as it keeps goin’ the direction it’s going, but if there’s another, you know, moment of hesitation or, or sabotage or, or regurgitation, which means goin’ back to (unintelligible) then it’d be somethin’ different.  But what we’re hearing right now is we’re still moving forward.  We just, you know, it’s, and it’s only a matter of time if we’ll see if that’s the truth or not. 

C:  Right on.  Well I did have a quick question for DC, but since he’s not on, I just want to take this time to thank you for your service to the country, DC, everybody else for their service to this awesome country.  I know you served up here in North Dakota up at Grand Forks.

T:  I did!

C:  And...I know you did!  So anyway, I’ll be havin’ my knees on the ground, eyes on the Lord, and prayin’ from the finish line, excited about what’s gonna be happening very shortly.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Appreciate it.

C:  Thank you!  Yep.

T:  A’ight.  Okay.  All right, 605, good morning.

C:  Hello?

T:  Hello.

C:  ...lo?!

T:  Can’t hear you.  Hello?  Okay.  All right, guys, be on your phone and be ready, please.  562, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  

T:  Good morning.

C:  Well, my quest, my question’s already been answered, and the only thing that I’d like to say is to remind people the next elec--, presidential election that people just get out there, vote, and encourage other people to get out there and vote so we can get this country back to where it should be.

C:  That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

T:  Your PSA moment, okay.  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Thank you.  Appreciate everything you do.

T:  All right.  Okay, 301.  Good morning.

C:  Yes, Tony.

T:  Yes, sir.

C:  How are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ likewise.  I’m standing on tiptoe anticipation.

T:  Okay!

C:  Brief question.  When you say they are trying to determine who is causing the glitch or error, do you refer to the word who as a country or who as an individual?

T:  Hmmm.  That’s pretty good question.  

C:  That’s the way, that’s the way we north, that’s the way we North Carolinians roll!

T:  Yeah, that’s a pretty good question.  So...even though they’re running the test right now, people pretty much know what country it was and who it was.  Well they have an idea, I’m gonna say that, ‘cause I don’t have any proof of it.  I can just tell you guys what’s actually out there and being said, but yeah, pretty much.  So...we’ll see what happens, has it been fixed or not bein’ fixed, but again for me to tell you guys this person and this country, which I will tell you guys this, it was outside of Iraq, so let, let’s get that part out of the way.  It was outside of Iraq.

T:  Is what we’re hearing, and country, but to even bring it up right now, it doesn’t help anything, it’ll probably just get somebody pissed off.  But the people that need to know know or I wouldn’t know.  So let me just put it that way, okay?

C:  Thank you so much.  I know everybody is sayin’ Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I want to say Carolina, Carolina, Carolina.

T:  Well Carolina’s definitely gonna happen ‘cause I’m goin’ to Carolina, so.

C:  Absolutely.

T:  I mean just ‘cause I know people there, but let’s get to Vegas, so.  All right, thank you, sir.  

C:  Have a great day.

T:  All right, you too.  Okay, 585, good morning. 

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you doing this morning?

T:  I’m doing great, how are you doin’?

C:  Doin’ good!  Glad we’re not havin’ to swim like they are down in Texas.

T:  Well, I absolutely feel sorry for those people and what’s going on, and I know they have some more to look forward to, they’re sayin’ rain tomorrow and Friday which will make it even worse, and Atlanta is anticipating some flooding going on there, too.  So our heart and sympathy goes out to everybody that’s havin’ to go through that at this time, so.

C:  Yes, it does.  Too bad we don’t have a water pipeline from Texas to California.

T:  Hmm.  Yep.  What’s goin’ on?

C:  So, question.  There’s only two countries I can think of that could’ve stopped this, and you just said Iraq’s not it, so that’s only, that only leaves one.  And, so if you want to bypass something, all we have to do is bypass that address in, in D.C., because I can’t think of any other country that could stop this.

T:  Well....

C:  Okay!  Well....

T:  Okay, then.  That’s your opinion and you’re stickin’ to it, so.

C:  Is that your opinion?

T:  Well, I’m gonna tell you what...what, what DC would say, I’m gonna give you his opinion, how about that?

T:  Okay?  I cannot confirm or deny what you just said.  Okay?  So.  

C:  Well, so, so all they need to do is these, these guys, all they have to do is, you know, and in computer circuits, there are circuits that go through computers, so we just need to bypass that address that, in D.C., and, and let it go on through.

T:  Well, I don’t know where that address is, so this is what we’re gonna do, guys, all right?  Just so you know, everybody.  This, this is what I wanted to get accomplished during this part right here, to let you know that the problem was a, a system problem is what they’re saying.  They’ve identified it as a system problem.  Right now they think they have fixed the problem, and today they are testing it around the world.  So we’re in, in a good place right now.  All we need to do is wait and what, and see what happens tomorrow, the day after, the day after, as they go through the week, the system is fixed.  Do they want to do it Thursday night, Friday morning, Saturday evening after banks close, I mean Friday evening after banks close, Saturday, what are they gonna pick to be the next time to say, “Okay, the system is fixed, let’s get it goin’.”  That, that’s where our focus should be right now.  And you know why it should be that way?  ‘Cause Pam just sent me a text that said, you know, “This is what you need to do.”  So okay, Pam.

C:  Here, here, here’s the last.  Are you gonna have a sky box at the Oakland Raiders stadium next year?

T:  Absolutely!  Absolutely!

C:  Well, then that means it’s gotta happen by, by football season.

T:  Oh, man.  I’m not lookin’ for football season, I’m still lookin’ for the end of this month, and that’s on Sunday, for this thing to be done with.  Again, some things change on the first, contracts that are now sayin’ again they’re fed up and they’re pullin’ out of the country this time if it doesn’t go through because they’re being fed the same B.S. as everybody else.  Planning, moving money, doing things like that.  Everybody says that the IMF and them wanted to make sure it was done by June the 15th that they put out.  They didn’t say wait ‘til then to do it, but it needs to be done by then.  Iraq wants it done by then, before their holiday started and they wanted it done two months ago and they’ve been tryin’ and tryin’ to get it out already, so nobody’s waitin’ for football season or January 2016 or anything else.  They’re trying to make this happen right now.  That much I can tell you.

C:  Okay, well you have a good day, and thank you for all you do!

T:  All right, you too, sir.  Have a great day.  A’ight.  Okay, 352, good morning.

C:  Tony?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  Hello!  Just a quick question.

T:  Hello, how are you doin’?

C:  Good!

C:  Now that we, let’s say we get the system fixed tonight.  Where does that leave the TNT Dinar people?  Does that mean we have to still wait for Baghdad to be paid?  Or where are we at in the line if it, if this goes.

T:  Yeah.  Absolutely.  We will not go until it is public in Iraq.  That means Baghdad gettin’ paid, everybody.  You know, we talked to ‘em this morning.  Again, they confirm right now their rate is 86 cent in country, and everywhere except Baghdad, Baghdad, ‘cause they’re still not gettin’ it, because then it would be for everybody.  So as long as they have one area that is not, the rate is not changed, at least, then it’s not effective yet.  Now, it is international at 86 cent.  People in Kurdistan, who live in Kurdistan, have relatives here in the US, they’re using their card internationally, and I know that for a fact ‘cause he’s usin’ his card.  They’re gettin’ that international rate, so it is in fact working for them, and it is international.  So how it could be international through MasterCard, not everybody else, is because they haven’t turned that part of the system on yet.  Again, this morning the bank is showing it.  Now this is nothin’ new.  On Thursday night or Friday night they had the same thing.  Last Tuesday same thing.  No pending, no administrative hold, but our person tried to run a transaction just to see if it would go through and it comes up with an error code.  So, I mean, everything’s right there on the edge, can go any second, we just don’t know when that second is.

C:  But when it does go, that’s no guaranteeing we’re goin’ then, ‘cause we gotta wait for....

T:  No, when it goes, we’re supposed to go.  That’s the order we’re in.  There is an order, there is a plan for this chaos, but our plan doesn’t start until it’s live and everyone in Iraq can have access.  They don’t have to have, but have the ability to have access, that means it’s fully live in Iraq.  The Iraqi people get it before the US people get it as a whole, as it should be. 

C:  That’s correct.  Well, I’ll go back and I’ll restate again, if it goes tonight and it’s go, go, go and they start cashing people out, and if Baghdad has not been paid we still wait, correct?

T:  Yeah, but it won’t go and people start gettin’ paid until Baghdad is. 

T:  I mean, they have people lined up and ready to pay them.  They started over there and because everybody thought it was goin’ some people jumped the gun, some people said, “Let’s just get started ‘cause it’s happening,” and then it didn’t happen.  So there were a lot of people excited on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that are miserable this morning and can’t believe we went through that weekend like that of tellin’ everybody it was done, gettin’ everybody geared to go and then spending their holiday sittin’ at their desk.  Now, what will happen when it goes, I don’t know.  I mean, we went over the three scenarios that they’ve told us they would like us to be prepared to do, and we are prepared for either one of those three scenarios.  You’ll, you’ll see the site go to static, read only.  You’ll, you’ll get the tweet or we’ll do the call, but there will be some, some sort of information for you, okay?

T:  All right, thanks.

C:  Well thank you, Tony.  Keep it up, keep us posted, ‘cause if we’re that close on the, sitting on the wire, we could tip either way.  Tweet out once a day wouldn’t hurt a thing right now, we’re that close.

T:  You want me to just tweet out “Still waiting”?  

C:  Well, that’s better than knowing anything.  

T:  You already know we’re still waitin’, but okay.  All right, if something happens I will.

C:  You’re a married man, aren’t you?

T:  Okay.  Thanks.

C:  You’re a married man, aren’t you?

T:  Yes, I’m, I’m a married man, 33...

C:  And you’re still waiting, aren’t you?

T:  ...long, hard years.  And I’m still waiting?  

C:  Okay, thanks.

T:  Okay, all right.  All right, bye.

C:  Thanks, Tony.

T:  A’ight.  Okay, 909, good morning.  909?  Nope?  Okay then.  Let’s do 254, good morning.

C:  Good morning, how are you, Tony?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doing good.  I just wanted to first of all, this disclaimer....

T:  Wait.  Wait.  Wait a minute.  First of all, let me ask you, what part of Texas do you live in?

C:  We’re about 85 miles northwest of Austin.

T:  Okay.  So the flooding and everything’s not affecting you at all?

C:  No, sir.  We just had heavy rain and wind, but no damage.

T:  Oh, okay.  Well, I’m glad.

C:  We’re kind of at the beginning of the hill country, so.  Anyway, I wanted to make a disclaimer that nobody’s paying me to make this call, since that’s often stated on....

T:  Wait a minute, what you’re gettin’ ready to say, first, I need to put everybody else on mute so you can tell me what you’re gettin’ ready to say?  No, go ahead, go ahead.  I’m just joking.

C:  No.  No, no.

T:  Go ahead.

C:  I just had a quick question.  On the, if they go with the first notification procedure, when the site goes static, does that mean when you click on any of the tabs nothing will happen?  Is that correct?

T:  Nothing will happen.  What it’s effectively doing is cuttin’ off communication.  So...

T:  ...nobody can talk to anybody until they’re ready for you guys to talk and for us to give out the information.

C:  Okay, I just wanted to clarify that since I didn’t have access to the forum, so.

T:  It’ll mean nobody in the forum can talk to each other, there’ll, it’ll be read only.  Nobody in the chat room will be able to talk to each other, it’ll be ready only.  Nobody’ll be able to send anybody any private messages at all.  We’re gonna just, the whole site is gonna be static until they give us the information they want us to display.

C:  Okay.  Well I just appreciate everything you’ve done for us.  We got into this in February, so we would be totally lost without you, so we do appreciate what you’ve done.

T:  All right, thank you!

C:  Thank you, have a good day.

T:  Okay.  Well what part of that did nobody pay you for?  I thought you was gettin’ ready to say somethin’!  I was gonna say, what the (inaudible), but anyway.

C:  No, they’re always saying on Twitter and everything that every, all the callers are paid to call in, so.  I did not get paid.

T:  Oh, is that they say?

C:  Yes, that’s what they say!

T:  Oh, well, I guess it just shows what kind of real idiots they are, huh?

C:  They are.

T:  And, and now you know for yourself since you’re not gettin’ paid.

C:  Right!

T:  Okay.  All right.

C:  Well have a good day.  Thank you.

T:  All right, thanks.  You, too.  All right.

C:  Uh-huh.  Bye-bye.

T:  A’ight.  Okay, guys, I, thank everybody but, you know, that, that’s an hour, we did a hour yesterday.  I did this because I wanted to give you guys an update so you know what was goin’ on.  I wanted to get us back on schedule for Wednesday and Friday instead of Tuesday, Thursday, and havin’ a long weekend if nothing did happen.  So you guys know, authorization was completed again.  Banks were given out memos and directives, and they sent out memos to their people tellin’ them to fall, follow all international banking laws because everybody thought this was a done deal.  Went through.  They started processing or exchanging people again because they were anticipatin’ the announcement, and error codes were coming up not in one location but multiple locations, so something was wrong with the system.  The question got asked by several people, countries and locations, why did it work fine on all the tests and now we’re actually doing it all of a sudden something’s wrong with the system?  So was it really the system or was it sabotaged by somebody, some people who didn’t really want it to go, only wanted to appear that they wanted it to go.  Those are questions that are being put out there, asked.  Comes back now they think they’ve solved the problem, they are testing the system today globally from all different levels to see if they run into a problem.  Once they have completed that, they will determine which time to activate again or let this go again.  So that’s my complete understanding, all right?  We’re in a great place.  It shouldn’t take forever.  If they’ve already identified the problem and are just runnin’ the check again that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be weeks or months or another year.  It means it could be hours or days if it’s that, or whatever time they decide is best to try and put it through again.  That’s what we’re looking at right now.  So with that I’m gonna say enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna enjoy the rest of mine.  I am waiting for a phone call like you’re waiting for a tweet, and let’s get this party started.  All right?  Have a great day, everybody.  Thanks.

IN CASE YOU WANT TO SUBJECT YOURSELF TO THE AUDIO HERE IS THE LINK - https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=IJlkD/duPrg

Last edited by Ponee on Wed May 27, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  Empty Re: TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY ! TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Tony you lying sack of Sh*t, there wasn't a SINGLE BANK that had to bring ANYONE in.

NO ONE is on lock down !  

They didn't want it to LOOK like it went through but held it back.

THere is no broken process.

They are not testing the system

No, it isn't GOING this month, nor is it going BEFORE FOOTBALL SEASON

NO GROUPS EXCHANGED

There was NO TEST RUN

NEVER MIND, I refuse to keep adding all the lies to this list, because EVERYTHING you said here is a LIE !

May you get what you deserve, whether it is the wrath of GOD, KARMA or the UNIVERSE .... MAY The REAL Powers that be bring you and your fellow TEAM to your knees.

WTF - this is like a really bad fairy tale !  If you are listening to TNT TONY and you think ANY OF THIS MAKES SENSE is believable then you are a lost cause.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  Empty Re: TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY ! TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 27, 2015 7:00 pm

TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  Lost-s10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  2805820865  TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  2805820865  TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  2805820865  TNT TONY FULL CONFERENCE CALL NOTES FOR WEDNESDAY !  TONY Says it was AUTHORIZED to go through but the process had an ERROR !! LOL  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum