Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

2 posters

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

Post by Ponee Thu May 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country Aaaaaaadasdsgerghreyeyyyu7

The parliamentary finance committee, revealed Wednesday, about the possibility of the use of the new currency of the class hundred thousand fifty thousand outside the country, saying it will increase the strength of the national economy, especially after the deletion of zeros.

Said committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed's / scales News / "The issuance of new categories of currency and a new edition can be used outside the country will increase the strength of the economy Aerava for possible use with import and export traders."

He said Mohammed "The new currency will enable the Iraqi traders to deal out for easy transport and trading," noting that "the more if I grew up and the small amount of cash currency increases the size of the turnout and handle them in the Iraqi market and external economy of the country."

This "declared the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, for" theformation of a committee to study the issue of coins and categories of the fifty hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, stressing that these categories booting to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency in the future, ".anthy / 29 / d 24

http://www.mawazin.n...-بها-خارج-البلد

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

Post by greenlight Thu May 21, 2015 3:42 pm

They are preparing for the currency to be tradable outside of Iraq. This is really good news! This is being done PRIOR to the RD, which is the deletion of the 3-zeros. The original plan was June this year, but recently been put off indefinitely. Maybe it's back on if this is true, but likely not as soon as June.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum