Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close

Go down

Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close Empty Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close

Post by Ponee Mon May 04, 2015 11:56 am

Abadi - Maliki silent war deny close 38298

Ahmed Anbari-Baghdad
Iraqi circles senses the presence of an undeclared war between the prime minister Haider al-Abadi and his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki, but people close to the two men deny it, and return the news "for the media machine is trying to create chaos and the problems between the political forces."

It was Ibrahim al-Obeidi, MP from the Union of Iraqi forces, he said At a meeting Tlvzione- The Abadi accused his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki -whichever currently serves as vice president of Algmehorah- of trying to topple his government by broadcasting rumors that pointed to the deaths of nearly 140 soldiers in the incident Jabber province of Anbar last month.

According to sources familiar with the Iraqi government, said that "the major political blocs in Iraq has dozens of websites to attack each other, except for the satellite channels, newspapers and news agencies operated openly and officially started."

Media campaign
sources, who spoke of the island, pointed out that "such as the recent parliamentary elections in Iraq, the end of April / April 2014, established personalities and political blocks large sites, and has some of the import of "Surfer" special devices to maintain the confidentiality of their positions. "
And spread hundreds of Iraqi websites "anonymous source", which publishes news and stories and "the profiles", without knowing any of their employees, as spread like pages on social networking sites are managed from unknown persons.

And share the pages in social networking sites, websites and news images without specifying its sources, and targeting mostly feuding politicians in the country.

Although informed sources existed in the House of Representatives secret meeting which was attended by Abadi last week, he indicated the presence of a hint by Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to his predecessor, on launching a media campaign against him; the two deputies close to the two parties confirm their not so.

Abadi, a soldier with the
MP for the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar -oho close to al-Maliki says the island revealed that "a positive relationship between the two parties, and did not mention al-Abadi al-Maliki to name during the parliament session, and was talking away from him."

He added that "al-Abadi al-Maliki and share a good relationship, and what comes out in the media is not true, because al-Maliki said a few days ago I am a soldier at al-Abadi, as Commander in Chief of the Iraqi armed forces."

In the same context, he accuses MP Ali Keywords -almarov Alebadi- close to the "media machine is trying to create chaos and the problems between the political forces and leaders of a coalition of state law, in order to satisfy their interests, and what is being talked about in the media was untrue."

He said, "Abadi did not address the rumors in the media about the accusations by the owners, and this is not in secret meetings and in public meetings, because the reality is something else, and confirmed by the relationship that currently linked by".

Otherwise the gap
, according to the statements made ​​by al-Maliki, and his commitment to the post of head of government after the recent elections, the indications are not convinced his successor al-Maliki, who came to power in the same way that arrived by al-Maliki, a political consensus.

Political analyst Ali al-Tamimi is believed to "the existence of differences between al-Maliki and al-Abadi," says the island revealed that the elections were the owners, but the political blocs failed to give him the confidence to form a new government, and that's what made him unhappy with Abadi.

He adds that "there are websites that share anonymous accusations between the parties and between the other parties," noting that "al-Abadi and after taking office announced the existence of" aliens "(fake names) in the security establishment, and is an indication of the existence of corruption in the organization that was run by al-Maliki proxy , but the latter responded and denied it, and this is creating a gap between the two men. "

http://goo.gl/ItBxe6

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum