Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's

4 posters

Go down

The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  Empty The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's

Post by Ponee Mon May 04, 2015 11:45 am

Will be printed new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars, it was postponed printing percent category thousand dinars to a later time.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: confirmed a member of the economic and investment commission in Parliament, the Charter of Hamdi, Monday, that the central bank can not delete the zeros, because the economic situation is stable, as pointed out that the bank regarding the treatment of these things will be printed new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars.

Said Hamdi in a statement issued by, seen by "obelisk", that "the economic and investment commission in Parliament last Sunday hosted, the CBI Director, on the Keywords, and they discussed issues concerning the provision of liquidity and increase demand for the dollar as well as the disparity in the exchange rate."

She said that Hamdi "Keywords stressed that the process of handling these things, where they will be printed new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars," indicating that "the Bank for printing percent category thousand dinars to a later time."

She Hamidi that "the central bank can not delete the zeros, because of the current situation and the unstable Iraqi economy", calling on the central bank to "increase revenue that will provide cash and liquidity and difficult process which eases the burden on the citizen."

He said the governor of the bank on the Keywords, in 3 of last March, said the project to delete the zeros existing project, has been put into practice and we gave the green light to start with, "adding that" the project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more. "

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

http://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=52534

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  Empty Re: The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's

Post by Ponee Mon May 04, 2015 11:47 am

A member of the parliamentary Balaguetsadah: Bank can not delete the zeros will be printed class 50 000 dinars

Baghdad confirmed the economic and investment commission member of the Charter of the parliamentary Hamidi, Monday, that the central bank can not delete the zeros due to the unstable economic situation, as pointed out that the bank regarding the treatment of these things and will print new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars. He said Hamdi in a statement that "the economy and investment parliamentary committee hosted on Sunday, the CBI director on the Keywords, and they discussed issues concerning the provision of liquidity and increase demand for the dollar as well as the disparity in the exchange rate." She added Hamidi that "Keywords stressed that the process of handling these things, where they will be printed new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars," indicating that "the Bank for printing percent category thousand dinars to a later time." She Hamidi that "the central bank can not delete the zeros because of the situation the current and the unstable Iraqi economy, "calling the central bank to" increase revenue that will be supplied cash and process the difficult liquidity and ease the burden on the citizen. " said the governor of the bank on the Keywords in 3 of last March, said the project to delete the zeros existing project has been put into practice and we gave the green light to start with, "adding that" the project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more. He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. What was seen as Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge adviser, in (25 August 2011), that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency's biggest process of corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of economic tampering, warning of the "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the upcoming changes. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-id.php?id=199685#axzz3ZANdss1F

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  Empty Re: The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's

Post by Ponee Mon May 04, 2015 11:48 am

Parliamentary Economic: the instability of the economic situation prevents the deletion of zeros from the central

Attributed to the economic and investment commission in parliament why the central bank's ability to delete the zeros from the local currency to the instability of the economic situation in the country.

The commission said that the Charter of Hamdi member committee hosted the CBI director on the Keywords, and discussed for the provision of liquidity and increase demand for the dollar issues as well as the disparity in the exchange rate.

She said that Hamdi said he Keywords regarding the treatment of those things where it will be printed new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars, indicating that the Bank for printing percent category thousand dinars to a later time.

She called Hamdi central bank to increase the revenue that will provide cash and liquidity and difficult process which eases the burden on the citizen.

http://goo.gl/KiEbgm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon May 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Thank you, Ponee, for an article worthy of being printed- Too bad the 'others' can't follow suit-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 04, 2015 11:09 pm

As I have said, no change until the economic and security situations are stabilized.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865  The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865  The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865  The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:03 pm

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:03 pm

They are definitely not yet stabilized. The devastation in country is on par with the devastation in Europe, especially Germany at the end of WWII. This is gonna take decades.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865  The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865  The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865  The Central Bank can NOT DELETE the Zero's  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum