Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday news 4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday news 4/22

2 posters

Go down

Millionday news 4/22 Empty Millionday news 4/22

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD OF THIS REPORT – WHOOPOW
Millionday: 
Called departments private Iraqi banks, on Wednesday, to organize the work of Islamic banks in Iraq, the law, as they represent an important part of the Iraqi economy, while the representatives of the Islamic banks that the State Council is currently considering the drafting of a special law in this sector, and revealed their intention to implement the project "Islamic bonds" to support the national economy.
Millionday: NOTE -- WE HAVE READ REPORTS OF THE INTENT AND RELATION WITH ISLAMIC BANKING IN IRAQ-- IT IS PART OF THE BANKING REFORM AND ALSO THE STEPS WE HAVE SEEN TAKEN FOR THEIR WORK ---THEY ARE CONCIDERING A NEW LAW JUST ABOUT ISLAMIC BANKING
Millionday: It consists of the Iraqi banking system of 54 banks, including seven state-owned, one of them an Islamic talk of incorporation, and 23 special commercially, including Islamic nine, In Iraq, there are also 15 branches of foreign banks, and there are many institutions that do some banking business, including 34 money transfer company, and
Millionday: nearly 200 affiliated banks foreign exchange company or deal with it, with the Loan Guarantee Company and the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises, with the two companies for services electronic banking and smart card, in addition to nearly 800 subsidiary banks and distributed to the provinces of Iraq.
Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY BY WHAT WE JUST READ THEY HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF BANKS AND THIS SHOULD BE A HUGE PRODUCER OF REVENUES FOR THE BANKING INDUSTRY BUT ALSO THE FACT THAT SO MANY EXCHANGE COMPANIES ARE IN IRAQ TELLS US THAT THEY SEE A BUSINESS PLAN THAT MAKES SENSE ---- WITH NUMBERS LIKE THIS AND WESTERN UNION –
Millionday: 
The Commissioner of the Bank of Huda Investment Director, Hazem al-Shammari, in talk to (long-Presse), "The Islamic banks lack the mechanism or law to regulate its work," returned to "the work of those banks raises a lot of questions on how to access to capital and dealing with the project." 
Shammari said, that "the State Council was intends to prepare a draft law to regulate the work of Islamic banks, but it is still under study, "noting that" every one of the Islamic banks operating in Iraq currently follows the religious reference deprive some sort of financial transactions and analyze another, as is the case with most of their counterparts in the world. "
Millionday: NOTE -- THE ISLAMIC BANKS FOLLOW RULES OF THEIR OWN AND RESEMBLE CUSTOMS INSTEAD OF INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE OR "THE NORM" -- THEY ARE CONCIDERING THE LAW FOR THE REGULATION OF JUST THAT –
Millionday: 
For his part, saw the Commissioner of Bank Union Director, Aqeel trouble maker, in an interview to the (long-Presse), not "the possibility of the assertion that Islamic banks operate in varying outperforming own they are newly established in Iraq, and that the capital can not be compared to those found at commercial and investment banks I started working since 1994. " 
The trouble maker, that "the progress of the other banks to Islamic does not prevent the success of some in the banking business," proving that the "some commercial banks began to open Islamic windows because a lot of customers asking for subordination of their mechanisms of Islamic banking." .
Millionday: NOTE -- WOW HIS NAME TRANSLATES BAD – LOL
Millionday: OR MAYBE THAT IS JUST WHAT THEY CALL HIM OR SOME SORT OF CYBER BULLYING – SMILE
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY NEED A UNIFORMED BANKING LAW FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND THAT IS THE WORRY HERE -- HE IS SAYING THAT IT IS NOT AN ISSUE
Millionday: 
Commissioner of Bank Union Director promised that "the success of the work of private banks, whether commercial or investment or a Muslim, is the size of its deposits and progress of the profits, because it is a proof of their good work management," 
On the other hand, Islamic banks approved its part that there is no law regulating the work, and defended orientations and provided to the economic sector of Iraq.
Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ DOES NOT TO MINIMIZE ANY OF THE POSSIBLE REVENUES THEY COULD RECEIVE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY OR IN ANY AREAS AS FAR AS THAT GOES
Millionday: 
The Managing Director of the Bank of the Islamic country, Iyad al-Khafaji, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The government has already issued instructions since the year 2011 to organize the work of Islamic banks and support," noting that "the State Council is considering such instructions is to draft a special law for Islamic banks."
Millionday: 
said al-Khafaji, the need to "legislation of a special law Islamic Bachirfah being different from the business in terms of transactions and the method of deposits and withdrawals, and even the implementation of the projects supported," he said, adding that "Islamic banks supported the infrastructure for various sectors operating in Iraq projects, such as housing and sanitation, and others, from Nineveh to Basra."
Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE AND THEY WANT COMPLIANCE IN BANKING AND UNIFORM LAWS THAT PROTECT THE CONSUMER
Millionday: " The detection of the Bank of the Islamic country, for "the determination of some Islamic banks to agree on the implementation of the project benefit the Iraqi economy as a whole and not the banking sector only," he continued that "The Islamic instruments, where Islamic banks are trying to raise the central bank's interest and the Ministry of Finance to the project by providing a study by the authorities concerned. "
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE AGREED TO THE STUDY ABOUT THE LAW IN IRAQ AND ALSO HAVE AGREED ON THE PROJECT TO BENEFIT IRAQ ECONOMY
Millionday: 
The work of Islamic banks, like other banks, to provide the community with what it needs from different resources in a manner "illegal" in order to raise the "embarrassment" for customers who want to deal with the banks in accordance with the principles of Islamic law. 
In the pursuit of government and private banks citizens wishing to invest service, banks, "node" progress toward the law of this sector remains due to "restrict the freedoms and subjected to the control of" state.
Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY WITH THE AGE OF ISLAMIC BANKING AND THE REGIONAL BANKS THAT ARE ISLAMIC AS WELL -- THERE WOULD BE AN ISSUE OF UNIFIED RULES FOR THEM AND THEN THERE IS THE UNIFYING OF IRAQI BANKING --- OBVIOUSLY THIS IS AN ISSUE –
……………………………………………..
Millionday: PARLIAMENT>>
Millionday: Baghdad said the leadership of the coalition of state law, Khalid al-Asadi, Wednesday, that the law on political parties will be presented for the second reading next week, pointing out that the law was drafted by the government in this session. Asadi said for "tomorrow Press", "The Law one of the main parties, the constitutional laws governing the political process, "pointing out that"
Millionday: NOTE -- HERE WE HAVE THE INTENTION TO HAVE THE PARTIES LAW ON THE AGENDA
Millionday: " the law was delayed because of a dispute between the blocs and political parties on some paragraphs. " He stressed that "the existence of a serious desire of the political blocs to approve the law, and we are in a coalition of state law insist on legislation in line with the the democratic process. " The President of Parliament Saleem al-Jubouri, adjourn the debate on the second reading of the law on political parties, at the request of the competent committees.
Millionday: SO THE LAW IS TO SECOND READING (HOPEFULLY) NEXT WEEK ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT
………………………………………..
Millionday: MP, Habeb al-Tarfi, of the Citizen Bloc assured that the Parliament will vote on the Federal Court Law in the near future.

Tarfi reported in a statement received by Alforat News Agency ''The Parliament will vote for the Federal Court Law since all sides involved in the political process.''

''The judiciary authority is a basic pillar in building a State and the lack in this case will hinder the work of the State,'' the statement concluded.
……………………………………………
Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi today with the head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kopi_ developments in the political and security situation in Iraq and the mission programs in a number of sectors, in addition to the conditions of the displaced. According to a statement his office had received "Today's News", a copy of which Abadi praised the efforts by the United Nations mission with regard to the political and humanitarian situation and to support Iraq in its war against terrorism.
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY NEED HELP WITH THE DISPLACED AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE FOR THE MANY NEEDY OBVIOUSLY AS WELL
Millionday: Turn Kubis said "the continuation of the UN mission's efforts in providing all that would provide assistance in the liberated areas and provide support to restore the displaced to their areas." He expressed Kopi_ "mission ready to make every effort to cooperate with the Iraqi government in this regard," stressing the United Nations support for the Iraqi government in its efforts to restore security in the areas usurped Daash. "
Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- THAT MUST MEAN THAT THE SITUATION IS LOGICALLY IMPROVING --- LOVE IT
……………………………………………
Millionday: Washington «Quds Al-Arabi»: US general said that the coalition forces led by the United States against al «Islamic state« terrorist group may be forced to redistribute its troops to Syria, adding that the coalition operations in Iraq, Iraqi forces have made it possible to force the organization «State» to redeploy its resources to the Syrian theater.
Millionday: NOTE -- THE IRAQI FORCES ARE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO SEND COALITION RESOURCES TO SYRIAN BORDER
Millionday: The remarks came on the lips of Gen. Thomas and idly Chief of Staff of the strength of military tasks against al «state» in the daily official report of the US Department of Defense as an affirmation of the statements made by the Canadian Foreign Minister Rob Nicholson in the last month, said during the Daash moving back to Syria because Coalition strikes less tense, which makes them feel more secure.
Millionday: NOTE -- THE AIR STRIKES HAVE GONE DOWN IN NUMBER AND ARE CLOSER TO SYRIA
Millionday: He said in the comments that Daash situation has deteriorated in Iraq and that he was transporting heavy equipment and personnel to Syria, stressing that he should not give them a free ride just because we disagree with the government in Syria, and the Canadian Parliament voted last month to expand the air strikes from Iraq to Syria to become so the first NATO member to do so in the alliance of anti-regulation.
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS STATING IN THIS REPORT THAT CANADA IS ALREADY MOVING TO THE BORDER OF SYRIA AND WITHIN THE GET THE FLEEING/OPERATING TERRORISTS
Millionday: Pentagon officials said the campaign revealed what is expected is that Daash did not withdraw strategically to Syria, but the coalition air strikes in Iraq have an impact. A spokesman for the US Central Command, Pat Ryder said the military campaign centered on dismantling and defeating al-State at the end.
Millionday: He revealed the Pentagon said the Iraqi security forces have recovered about 30 percent of the territory of Daash in Iraq, but acknowledged that the group has gained more territory in Syria, and although the American alliance had hit targets in Iraq and Syria since August / August, but that the Ministry of Defence America is still emphasizes long ago to pursue a policy Daash defeat in Iraq first.
Millionday: NOTE -- WE HAVE A GOAL HOWEVER TO GET RID OF DAASH IN IRAQ FIRST ---MEANING THE US
Millionday: Alliance launched more than 3,200 air strike in Iraq and Syria, according to official reports, but Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi complained last week that the air strikes against targets Daash very slow after a request from the Iraqi government.
Millionday: ABADI ONCE AGAIN READS EVERYONE`S MIND -- HE IS NOT WANTING THE NUMBER OF AIRSTRIKES TO SLOW DOWN IN IRAQ -- HE WANTS SUCCESS - HE HAS STATED THAT HE VOWS TO CLEAR IRAQ OF TERRORISM –
………………………………………………………….
Millionday: The Governor of Erbil Nawzad Hadi, on Wednesday, the start of the fourth session of the Erbil International Fair of oil and gas with the participation of 60 companies representing 12 Arab and foreign countries. 

The governor said in a statement to a number of media, including agency / information /, at the opening, said that "the margins of the exhibition was opened in the presence of a number of officials and the owners of companies and investors."
Millionday: "The establishment of the show at this time, security and difficult circumstance that the country is going through is a challenge to the terrorist gangs, and prove that the movement of the economy and construction going on in the region.

"The exhibition represents a good opportunity to learn the latest techniques in the field of oil, gas and conclude contracts and deals in this area.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday news 4/22 Empty Re: Millionday news 4/22

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:25 am

Alot of talk, nothing coming our way- Jezum petes, this needs to end- All the talk and bullshit I mean-I'll bet she reads a badassed bedtime story-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday news 4/22 Empty Re: Millionday news 4/22

Post by RoyBoy Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Hey Terbo, she lives out there some where close to you, let me know how the bed time story  goes lol Well some where on the east coast .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum