Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday News 4/17/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 4/17/15

Go down

Millionday News 4/17/15 Empty Millionday News 4/17/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Millionday: Ministry of Commerce it is considering a draft introduction of the smart card system to collect the citizens of their shares of the ration card items instead of the form that you print the ministry each year. 
According to a statement of the Ministry of Planning and Follow-up Department at the Ministry of Commerce discussed with the concerned company to start working according to the smart card and bypass system problems that may occur in the future.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WOULD BE MORE BENEFITS ON THE SMART CARD -- MORE BANKING DEVELOPMENT -- THIS IS LIKE OUR FOOD STAMPS

Millionday: He pointed out that the process of using Smart Card Key - Card contribute to solving the problems faced by citizens to receive their shares of vocabulary and obtained from any agent of foodstuffs and in all the provinces as well as it provides freedom of receipt of such vocabulary without traffic problems transportation or other.

Millionday: SO WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS THEY WOULD JUST LOAD THE CARD AS IF YOU ARE GETTING FUNDS FROM GRANTS ETC
Millionday: NOTE -- THE THING IS THAT THE MORE GOV USE OF BANKING RAISES FEES AND BANKING REVENUES
Millionday: THIS IS A PART OF THE GDP FOR IRAQ

.VIP.Cricket22 Millionday: When?

Millionday: NO DATE WAS GIVEN BUT IMO THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE REFORMS IN BANKING AND CITIZEN SERVICES
=========================================

Millionday: SO THE REASON I BROUGHT THIS WAS TO SHOW YOU HOW PRESSED THEY ARE TO GET MOVING BECAUSE AT ROUND TABLE AND REPORTS I PLAN TO SHOW YOU TONIGHT -- THE IMF AND WORLD BANK HAS AGREED TO FUND PROJECTS AND DEVELOPMENT IN IRAQ --

Millionday: ABADI HAD HUGE RESULTS IN IRAQ AND BY THE END OF TONIGHT YOU WILL SEE JUST HOW POSITIVE

Millionday: NOW THEY ARE IN SUCH A RUSH THEY WANT TO BORROW WITHIN TO START WITH PROJECTS NEEDED RIGHT AWAY -- SMILE
=======================================

Millionday: Announced the registration of companies in the Ministry of Trade, on Thursday, for the establishment of transactions completed (574) and a national company and (74) a foreign company for the period from the month of January to the end of last March.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS ABOUT TWO MONTHS OF WORK BEING DONE BY THE COMMERCE DEPARTMENT AND MINISTER OF TRADE

Millionday: It quoted the Ministry of Commerce said in a statement the agency / information / received a copy of it, from the Director of the registrar of companies Ferial Akram Abdullah as saying, "The department has issued several decisions regarding the amendment of contracts for companies and distributed between the capital increase and the integration of the accounts of the company and the liquidation of other accounts

Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN IRAQ FOR THE WORK BEING DONE IN AMENDING CONTRACTS -- SO THINK ABOUT THIS -- AMENDING CONTRACTS ? HOW WOULD THAT BE POSSIBLE ?

Millionday: OR ALLOWED UNLESS IT WAS UNDERSTOOD OR A GAIN ETC

Millionday: Abdullah explained that "was recorded 74 representative office, a foreign company and a foreign company registered 21 branch and documenting 579 registered company and marking records and forwarding (1438) companies to the forensic investigator for violating the guidelines and instructions."

Millionday: NOTE -- ALSO AUDITING REGULATIONS SET ETC

Millionday: She added that "the department has studied the final accounts of the number of national companies (4711) and national companies as well as the integration of accounts of 131 companies and capital increase (140) and a settling of accounts company (39) and the study of the accounts of offices and branches of foreign companies, the company's 130 company."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS APRIL 17TH, 2015 --- WHEN WOULD IT MAKE SENSE TO FINAL ACCOUNTS FOR ALL OF THESE CONTRACTORS/COMPANIES ?

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHEN >>>> 
Abdullah confirmed, according to the statement, "the department's ratification of the minutes of meetings of the constituent companies 
Recorded during the period from 1/1 until 31/03/2015 of (536) Minutes, in addition to the ratification (127) Minutes of special meetings of the General Authority for joint stock companies

Millionday: SO THEY HAVE FINALIZED AND AMENDED CONTRACTS -- THE FINAL ACCOUNTS WERE DONE FOR THE TIMELINE OF -- JAN 1ST -- MARCH 31ST -- (KNOWN AS FIRST QUARTER) -- WOULD NOT REQUIRE AMENDMENTS AND FINAL ACCOUNTS IMO -- VERY INTERESTING TID BIT

JR67: Has the budget been funded "ehhh" just posted recently"? Thank You Millionday!

Millionday: THEY HAVE REPORTABLY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY HAVE A DEFICIT AND ARE GOING TO SUPPORT THAT WITH WORLD BANK--IMF -- AGREEMENTS -- RAISED REVENUES FROM TAXES -- FEES-- BONDS-- AND A LIST OF OTHER SOURCES --- NOW IF THAT MONEY HAS BEEN SENT TO PROVINCES -- I DO NOT KNOW -- IT VARIES WITH REPORTS AT THIS POIINT --

Papatom: so what they amended in these reports here, won't need any amending then? cus they are already done....so they'' apply the law to the first quarter?

Millionday: THE AMENDMENT WOULD BE APPLIED WITHIN THE CONTRACT AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THE ACTUAL LEGAL DOCUMENT BUT I WOULD ASSUME THAT THE AMENDMENTS WOULD START FROM THE END OF FIRST QUARTER BY THE WAY THIS IS REPORTED --- FINAL ACCOUNTS TO MARCH 31ST -- SMILE

Millionday: MAKE SENSE ?

Papatom: ok, thanks md..... yea....it does....but i'm gonna have to read it a couple of times...
Papatom: it's just exciting to me to see them amending contracts...cus that means they need to be updated...and that's what we want.... thanks
===============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS STARTED THIS MORNING

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with Christine Lagarde Director General of the International Monetary Fund IMF and her accompanying delegation proposed to support Iraq's economic projects and programs.

A statement by the Office of Abadi received {Euphrates} copy of it today, that "al-Abadi, received at his residence in Washington, Christine Lagarde Director General of the International Monetary Fund IMF and her accompanying delegation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IMF WAS JUST ONE OF THE ENDING RESULTS OF ABADI`S MEETING -- THIS GUY IS GREAT FOR IRAQ -

Millionday: The statement added that "the meeting was attended by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the Governor of the Central Bank and a number of advisors prime minister, was reviewed during the meeting of Iraq's relations with the International Monetary Fund and the projects and programs proposed to support Iraq's economy, and closer cooperation between the two sides relations.

Millionday: NOTE -- ONCE AGAIN THE GOV OF CENTRAL BANK GOV AND NO NAME BUT LOOK AT WHO WAS IN THE ROOM -- LOVE IT

Millionday: Will of the Iraqi delegation participating in the spring meetings chaired by the Minister of Finance and the participation of the central bank governor and senior finance ministry officials, the follow-up offers of financial support Iraq with the International Monetary Fund and World Bank on April 17 to 18, 2015, at the start of the annual meetings of the work in Washington.

Millionday: SO WHAT THIS IS SAYING IS THAT THE SPRING MEETINGS STARTED THIS MORNING THROUGH TOMORROW WITH THE IMF AND THE BEGINNING OF THOSE MEETINGS ARE ALL ABOUT IRAQ -- SO ADDRESSED BEFORE AND DURING THE IMF SPRING MEETING -- LOVE IT
================================================

Millionday: Returned Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Friday, to Baghdad after the conclusion of his visit to Washington, DC. 
Ebadi said office said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi concluded his visit to the United States after he held a number of meetings with senior officials to coordinate on the face of terrorism and bilateral relations and a number of threads and other files positions.

Millionday: NOTE -- HE HELD MEETINGS TO COORDINATE -- NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT -- THE ACTUAL PLANS BEFORE HE LEFT THAT WERE AGREED UPON AND THERE WERE MANY -- SMILE

Millionday: The prime minister Haider al-Abadi arrived (Tuesday April 14) to the United States aboard an Iraqi Airways plane on an official visit of several days during which he met US President Barack Obama, and a number of officials.

Millionday: ABADI IS BACK HOME -- SMILE
=======================================

Millionday: NOTE -- ONE OF THE REASONS THAT ABADI CAME TO THE US ACCORDING TO REPORTS WAS TO MEET WITH OBAMA AND ASK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION TO RETURN AND CLEAN UP A BIT -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU A FEW THINGS HE HAS DONE IN THE LAST DAY HE HAS BEEN BACK

Millionday: Detection Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Friday, the latter visited the Joint Special Operations Command headquarters.

The office said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi went to the Joint Special Operations Command upon his return from" Washington ".

Millionday: NOTE -- NO NEED TO REST -- SMILE

Millionday: The statement added, "The visit comes Abadi for the conduct of military operations in the breakers operations." 
The prime minister Haider al-Abadi arrived earlier on Friday, to the capital of Baghdad, after the conclusion of the visit lasted several days to Ashentun.

Millionday: SO AFTER HE HAD BEEN HERE FOR A COUPLE DAYS WE READ A REPORT THAT STATED THAT OBAMA HAD AGREED ON US SUPPORT TO HELP DEFEAT THE TERRORISM IN IRAQ --

Millionday: BRB WITH UPDATES OF TODAY
Millionday: SMILE -- WHOOOPOW
=========================================

Millionday: READ EVERYWORD AND IMAGINE HOW LONG THIS WAS --- A PORTION OF A DAY -- "OH NO YOU DIDNT"

Millionday: The Ministry of Defence, on Friday, killing 97 of the component groups "Daash" criminal in Samarra and Anbar. 
A statement by the Ministry of Defense received by the agency / information / copy it, that "the leadership of the army aviation heroine aircraft within a successful operation has been able to conclusively Samarra operations of killing more than {50} terrorist with continued Baghdad Operations Command different Baktatha process dawn vine For the third day in a row and coordination with Anbar Operations Command and assign Aviation and Air Force Army Aviation and the international coalition has managed to kill {47} terrorists ".

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: . "The security forces destroyed {11} wheel bearing unilateral and terrorists and destroy {8} terrorist nests and arch one command center, monitoring and treatment {13} booby-trapped house were destroyed wheel Hummer bomb was ready to explode." 
The statement that "our heroine began progress towards set her goals to cleanse the city of Baiji refinery and the eastern two axes, the centerpiece of the river where stationed troops near Baaja west axis bridge where he passed our troops the village of Tal Abu Jarad and went to the first tunnel for rail distance {3} km from Baiji refinery

Millionday: NOTE -- IT APPEARS THAT THERE IS SOME OF WHAT WE LIKE TO READ ABOUT -- WE COULD CALL IT PROGRESS OR -- ACTION -- SMILE

Millionday: pointing out that" this progress for our heroine has led to the killing of a large number of terrorists Daash and the destruction of equipment and different weapons to them, was to assign Aviation International Coalition cuts ground was a prominent and important role in this battle, and still our troops crept Muzaffar continue toward the goals

Millionday: SO I WONDER WHAT THERE EVENING WILL BE LIKE -- LOOKS LIKE THIS IS ANOTHER FAST AND SUCCESSFUL OPERATION -- OR THEY BETTER RUN -- WHOOPOW

CanTWaitwoRV: wow well it sounds like Abadi had a change in plans so far as cleaning out Mosul after Ramadan with his actions today wouldn't ya say!?

Millionday: I WOULD SAY THAT THE CLEANING SHALL EXPAND -- SMILE

wvchsr19: are these the towns that daash recently captured?

Millionday: IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE COVERED TWO THAT WERE FULL OF AS THEY PUT IT -- "NESTS"

quicktolegit96: I miss the part on Mosul, what was it?

Millionday: THAT WAS A COMMENT HUN THAT ABADI WAS EXPECTING AFTER THE TIKRIT ATTACK ON APRIL 2ND ABADI HAD PLANNED ON MOVING TO MOSUL -- BUT THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION IS BACK -- AND THE PLANS HAVE EXPANDED IT APPEARS TO BE A CLEAN THE HOUSE ENTIRELY KIND OF EVENT

Papatom: what's the best brand of a sand vacuum?...... Abadi!!!!!

Millionday: ABADI IS A HANDS ON KIND OF GUY A GOOD FRIEND STATED - I THINK THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

========================================

Millionday: Information / Salahuddin / .. 
A source operations Salahuddin, on Friday, the 36 element of "Daash" were killed, the impact of the bombing of Air Army, south of Tikrit. 
The source told / information /, "The Army Air air strikes this morning, which targeted a gathering of the elements of the organization" Daash "borders on criminal spend Dujail, south of Tikrit." 
"The bombing killed 36 element of" Daash "destroyed belonged to them wheels."

Millionday: It is noteworthy that the organization "Daash" criminal launched earlier, a strong attack on the Elimination of Dujail, south of Tikrit, in order to impose its control over the judiciary in order to decode the screws on the elements in Baiji and Anbar. 
The security forces and the popular crowd had stood up to the attack and inflicted the criminal organization of material and human losses and prevented them from entering Dujail

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE HERE -- AS WE READ THE CITIZENS HAVE BEEN INVITED TO TAKE PART IN THE CLEANING UP OF IRAQ`S TERRORIST PROBLEMS --
Millionday: AND ARE DOING WELL
Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: THE REASON I AM SHOWING YOU THIS WITH SO MUCH ECONOMIC NEWS OUT THERE IS SIMPLE .....

Millionday: THE ANSWER Was RECEIEVED ACCORDING TO THE NEWS FROM OBAMA STATING THAT IRAQ WAS TO RECEIVE UNLIMITED SUPPORT --- THURSDAY WAS THE HUGE ECONOMIC MEETING THAT TOOK PLACE WITH BIDEN AND MANY MANY EXPERTS LEADERS ETC -- ALSO...

Millionday: THE WORLD BANK MEETING TOOK PLACE AND TO TOP OFF THE IMF SHOWED UP ON THE WAY OUT

Millionday: SO THE FIRST THING HE RECEIVED WAS THE MILITARY SUPPORT ACCORDING TO IRAQI REPORTS
Millionday: HE IS IN A HURRY

Millionday: NOW ANOTHER MEETING TOOK PLACE AS WELL

=============================================

Millionday: Met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, a group of American businessmen, as provided comprehensive visions of economic events and the steps the government to encourage investment in the country. 
He said al-Abadi's office said in a statement the agency / information /, received a copy of it, that "al-Abadi met during his visit to the United States, a group of American businessmen who are interested to work and invest in Iraq, the conference, which was held after the meeting by the US Chamber of Commerce and attended by a large gathering of people interested in Iraqi affairs "

Millionday: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THAT AT THIS CONFERENCE WITH THE RICHEST OF THE RICHEST BUSINESS LEADERS OF AMERICAN BUSINESS HE >>>provided comprehensive visions of economic events and the steps the government to encourage investment in the country.

Millionday: The statement added that "the Prime Minister's vision of the current government with regard to the security, political and economic challenges and reforms taken in this regard." 
Abadi and feet, according to the statement, ". The overall vision of the events taking place in Iraq and the region and Mostagdadtha investment opportunities in Iraq and the government's steps to encourage investment in the country."

Millionday: NOTE -- AGAIN -- HE MET WITH AMERICAN BUSINESS LEADERS AND TOLD THEM SOME OF THE THINGS TO ENCOURAGE THEM TO WANT TO INVEST IN IRAQ -- REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE REPORTABLY -- REMOVING ALL OBSTACLES THAT WOULD STAND IN THE WAY OF PROMOTING IRAQ AS A GREAT BUSINESS INVESTMENT PLATFORM

Millionday: The Abadi had left, on Monday, to the United States in response to the invitation extended to him by President Barack Obama at the head of a senior ministerial delegation

Papatom: i bet those business men know more than we do right now..... and think about it... they'll talk to thier trusted people who will talk to their trusted people.....and sooner or later it's coming out

Millionday: IF SO MANY RUMORS AND GUESSES HAD NOT BEEN MADE IMO --- SOMEONE MIGHT ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM -- THEY WOULD NOT EVEN BE A RISK AT THIS POINT DUE TO THE MANY MANY MISGUIDED GUESSES LOL

poppy3 Millionday: people need to stop worrying about all the isis bull our media is putting out . security is solid and the killed two whole pockets again today 30 in one pod and 113 in another just like the col stated they one do. poppy3

Millionday: I AGREE THE WORRY IS NOW BECOME A LITTLE TIRING IT APPEARS -- WHO DID THEY THINK THEY WERE MESSING WITH ? SMILE

Millionday: HAVE TO SALUTE OUR TROOPS -- I KNOW THEY ARE NOT ALONE BUT GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THOSE THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF US TO SIT HERE RIGHT NOW AND ANYTIME ---

poppy3 Millionday: AMEN IF IT WASNT FOR THEM THIS WHOLE INVESTMENT WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE TO US . POPPY3

Millionday: THANK YOU ALL OUR VETS RIGHT HERE AND READING LATER -- THANK YOU

Papatom: MD... did you hear that iraq forces may have killed Sadaams right hand man?

Millionday: YES PAPA -- BRB WITH WHAT I HAVE ON IT

poppy3 Millionday: ONE MORE THING TO KEEP IN MIND GWB COULDNT HAVE PROMISED THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER THEY WON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE IRAQ WAR.

poppy3 Millionday: THE MEETINGS THIS WEEK ALSO WHERE TO DISCUSS THE AMOUNT THE USA WILL BE CASHING IN POST RV . THINK ABOUT IT. POPPY3

Millionday: POPPY -- THE UNLIMITED AFTER THE HUGE DEFICIT WE ARE NOW SEEING IN US REPORTS IS HUGE ---- THE LAST STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS I BELIEVE OBAMA STATED THAT HE WOULD HAVE HALF OR A BIG PORTION OF THE DEFICIT DOWN FROM WHERE IT IS BY TIME HE LEFT OFFICE ---- SEEMS LIKE WE NEED TO BE BRING BACK SOME OF THOSE REVENUES FROM SOMEWHERE -- MAYBE THE MARKET WILL GET BETTER SOMEHOW -- SMILE

Millionday: I WOULD HAVE TO FIND THE INK -- BUT I BELIEVE IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT IT WAS A HUGE AMOUNT BY THE END OF HIS TIME IN OFFICE WHICH IS ON THE CALENDER I BELIEVE
===========================================

Millionday: Islamic Resistance announced the League of the Righteous, on Friday, delivered from the body of the offender Izzat al-Douri to the leadership of the popular crowd in the capital, Baghdad 
The Ministry of Health announced earlier Friday that DNA tests of the body of the offender Izzat al-Duri take three weeks for the appearance of the final results and can not be by this time.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE RIGHT HAND MAN -- AND THIS IS SO IMPORTANT THAT THEY ARE HAVING HIM DNA TESTED -- ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT THEY WOULD RECEIVE RESULTS WITHIN THREE WEEKS

Millionday: A spokesman for the right people Naim bonded in a statement to the Agency / information /, "The Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance League of the Righteous in hand flag handed over the body of the offender Izzat al-Douri to the leadership of the popular crowd in the capital Baghdad". Without giving further details. 
The League of the Righteous announced earlier Friday that the body of former Vice-President Saddam Hussein's criminal Izzat al-Douri is on its way to Baghdad to conduct analyzes of DNA, as he emphasized that the process is carried out by a group of headbands hand flag

Millionday: SO WE WILL SEE WHAT THE RESULTS BRING

wvchsr19: do the believe that daash is ran by former baath loyalist?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW AND HAVE NOT FOUND THAT IN INK

Josie: Comment: Izzat al-Douri was the 'King of Clubs' in the deck of cards of "most wanted" created by out state Department Shows how high on our terror list that he was

Millionday: JOSIE -- HE WAS SADDAM`S VICE PRESIDENT -- HUGE -- GREAT POINT
Millionday: IF THE TEST STATES IT IS HIM
============================================

poppy3 Millionday: PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE BIGGEST WORLD FINANCE MOVEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD AND WILL EFFECT MORE COUNTRIES THAN ANY BEFORE. THIS IS WHY IT HAS TO BE DONE PERFECT AND IS TAKING SO LONG. POPPY3

poppy3 Millionday: MOST PEOPLE JUST CAN'T PHATHOM THE SIZE AND EFFECT THIS IS GOING TO MAKE ON OUR WORLD. BUT OLD ALLEN GREENSPAN DID AND CONVINCED DICK CHENEY TO CONVINCE GWB THIS IS RIGHT FOR AMERICA. POPPY3

Millionday: THIS IS CALLED AN "EVENT" AND THE INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW IRAQ -- WHICH IS TO BE THE STRONGEST IN THE REGION -- I AGREE HUN -- THE REPORTS HAVE BEEN VERY CLEAR ON WHAT THEIR GOAL IS HERE -- THE IMPACT WAS ONCE STATED TO BE A RESPONSIBLITY BY ONE OF THOSE INTERVIEWED IN IRAQ -- WE LOVED THAT REPORT
=============================================

Millionday: UPON ABADI`S RETURN THIS IS WHAT HE STATED

Millionday: Iraqi prime minister says committed to reforms to attract business

Iraq is committed to making difficult reforms to its bureaucracy and regulations for foreign companies in order to attract much-needed investment, Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said at a Washington forum on April 16.

Millionday: INTERNATIONAL TRADE WILL COME FROM A MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY AND THOSE REFORMS HE HAS ANNOUNCED HE IS COMMITTED TO

Millionday: Abadi, on his first trip to Washington since becoming prime minister, also touted his government’s success in battling Islamic State insurgents over the last 10 months. 

He and other senior Iraqi officials are seeking weapons and aid from the U.S. government and international organizations as they fight the insurgents while facing a $25 billion budget deficit due to a drop in oil revenues.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DEFICIT IS STATED IN US DOLLAR

Millionday: Speaking to a forum held by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Abadi said his government was committed to essential reforms, including reducing hurdles for business and tackling corruption. 

“It is our aim to provide help and encouragement to the private sector, and we have to remove bureaucracy and red tape,” Abadi said. 
“In Iraq I think it’s playing a role in delaying investment. Sometimes I can see it as criminal as terrorism.”

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD AND HE HAS MADE IT CLEAR HIS GOAL OF THE REFORMS AND THE PROMOTION OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>
Reforms undertaken so far, Abadi said, include easing visa requirements for investors, reducing registration procedures for new businesses, automating some bureaucratic processes, and granting greater authority to local governments. 
The fiscal crisis in Iraq had focused officials’ minds on the need for a stronger private sector in Iraq’s economy, he said. 
“I think this is the first time we are talking openly in Iraq (that) we have to move to a private sector-controlled economy,” he said.

Millionday: NOTE --- WHOOOOPOW

Millionday: Iraq’s finance minister, Hoshyar Zebari, said on April 15 that Iraq suffers from a bloated government bureaucracy that is paid some $3.5 billion in monthly wages, which he called a huge burden on public finances. 
Since taking over as premier from Nuri al-Maliki in September, Abadi has pledged to root out corruption. An investigation launched by Abadi, the results of which were announced last year, found 50,000 “ghost soldiers” who received army salaries without showing up for work.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM AND CLEARLY -- THEY HAVE TO MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY WITH GLOBAL MARKETING --

Millionday: I HAVE TWO LINKS FOR YOU TO SHOW THAT PROCESS

Millionday: http://www.psdc-iraq.org/ - http://www.psdc-iraq.org/resource-ca...ronment-reform

Millionday: THEY ARE THE DEVELOPERS OF THE IRAQI BUSINESS SITE -- AND THIS IS THIER NEW IRAQI ADDITION
Millionday: HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR NEWSTIME AT 730 EST PM
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum