Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow

3 posters

Go down

Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 Empty Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow

Post by RoyBoy Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Millionday: SO EVERYONE -- MY GOODNESS WHAT MEETINGS HAVE HAPPENED -- WOW

Millionday: HUGE NEWS IS GOING TO BE HAPPENING SO MAKE SURE TO MAKE NEWSTIME UNTIL THE DUST SETTLES

Millionday: KEEP YOURSELF INFORMED WITH THE FORUM --- BGG`S CALLS AND OBSERVER AND THE MANY RESEARCHERS AND ALSO ROUND TABLE AND NEWSTIME -- DINARUPDATES.COM -- ROCKS

Millionday: LAST NIGHT WE HAD A REPORT THAT THE IMF HAS STATED THAT THEY WILL BE HELPING IRAQ WITH THEIR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: THIS IS ANOTHER REPORT BUT WE WILL SEE THAT INK AGAIN LATER

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with Christine Lagarde Director General of the International Monetary Fund IMF and her accompanying delegation proposed to support Iraq's economic projects and programs.

A statement by the Office of Abadi received {Euphrates} copy of it today, that "al-Abadi, received at his residence in Washington, Christine Lagarde Director General of the International Monetary Fund IMF and her accompanying delegation.

Millionday: NOTE -- WELL THIS ONE SAYS IT TOO LOL--

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOWEVER >>>
The statement added that "the meeting was attended by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the Governor of the Central Bank and a number of advisors prime minister, was reviewed during the meeting of Iraq's relations with the International Monetary Fund and the projects and programs proposed to support Iraq's economy, and closer cooperation between the two sides relations.

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: Will of the Iraqi delegation participating in the spring meetings chaired by the Minister of Finance and the participation of the central bank governor and senior finance ministry officials, the follow-up offers of financial support Iraq with the International Monetary Fund and World Bank on April 17 to 18, 2015, at the start of the annual meetings of the work in Washington

Millionday: SO WHAT THIS LAST PART IS STATING IS THAT THE NORMAL ECONOMIC IMF MEETING WILL BEGIN WITH IRAQ THIS YEAR AND THEY WILL ALSO BE TALKING TO OTHERS SUPPORTING THEIR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/REFORM AT THIS TIME

Millionday: HOWEVER --- THIS BEGINS ON APRIL 17TH ---THE 18TH AND THE GOOD PART IS --THIS IS THE 17TH -- WHOOOPOW

beth: Again they don't name the Governor of the CBI

Millionday: YES AGAIN AND ALSO ---- THE NAME GIVEN BEFORE HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED BY WHAT I SEE FORMALLY -- VERY INTERESTING POINT HUN

mrref1216: I'VE SEEN SO MANY DATES OVER THE PAST MONTHS I'M GOING CRAZY LOL
mrref1216: DATE CRAZY LOL

Millionday: I HAVE NOT SEEN A DATE GIVEN BY THE ONES THAT MEAN ANYTHING IN THIS --- BUT I UNDERSTAND THE CRAZY PART LOL
Millionday: RIGHT WITH YA MY FRIEND LOL

mrref1216: I'M TALKING IN GENERAL

Millionday: IM TALKING BALD LOL
================================================

Millionday: HERE IS THE REPORT I MENTIONED

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with the Director-General of the International Monetary Fund financial situation and challenges taking place in Iraq and IMF assistance in many areas as well as future programs of the Fund.
A statement from the prime minister's office said Abadi received at his residence in Washington, Christina Lagarde Director General of the International Monetary Fund.

Millionday: NOTE -- AS WELL AS FUTURE PROGRAMS OF THE FUND -- MEANING THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND -- IMF -- IN IRAQ ETC

Millionday: During the meeting, they discussed the situation and financial challenges that plague Iraq and IMF assistance in many areas as well as future programs of the Fund.
Abadi and called for greater cooperation and support for Iraq, which faces a financial and economic challenge in addition to the security challenge, pointing to the importance of the role of the IMF during the current and future stage.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE MEETING WITH THE HEAD OF THE IMF AND ABADI IS SAYING --- IN OTHER WORDS -- HEY CAN WE COUNT ON YOU TO HELP US ?

Millionday: THE ANSWER>>>
As shown Christina Lagarde support fund to help Iraq in the face of the challenges faced by programs in the field of human capacity building, training and other programs that contribute to their progress and development of the financial and economic situation.
It was agreed to hold subsequent meetings between Iraqi officials and officials of the Fund to develop work in the coming period.

Millionday: SO THE ANSWER IS GOOD AND YES IN MANY AREAS IS WHAT THEY WERE NEEDING TO HEAR -- SO MEETINGS TO FOLLOW ABOUT THEIR NEEDS ETC AS THE DEVELOPMENT IS TAKING PLACE
===========================================

Millionday: THIS WEEK WE READ ABOUT CBI TAKING THIS MEASURE>>
A commission parliamentary economy, on Tuesday to impose the central bank of a new mechanism for the collection of taxes and fees customs of the sale of the dollar, and as the Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister described the move as "reform", counting economist central restrict the sale of $ 75 million a day "contrary to law".

Millionday: NOTE -- WE READ A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT THEY WANTED TO CHANGE THE AMOUNT OF THE US DOLLAR THEY COULD SELL FROM THE BANKS TO RID IRAQ OF THE US DOLLAR AND RAISE SUPPORT OF THE DINAR -- THIS HAS BEEN WELCOMED BY THE COMMISSION

Millionday: He told the Committee of Economy parliamentary member Ahmed Salim Abdul Rahman in an interview for the "long", that "the central bank imposed a new mechanism for the collection of taxes and fees customs of the dollar selling to traders and investors who intend to introduce their goods to Iraq."
He added, Abdul Rahman said, "The new mechanism will contribute to ascend Iraqi economy and control over foreign and domestic capital, "he almost" start working the new mechanism two weeks ago and will be obtaining the approval of the House of Representatives to continue this project. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE TRYING TO REFORM THE AMOUNT OF THE US DOLLAR TO RAISE THE USE OF THE DINAR ----THIS WOULD BE EXPECTED WITH THEIR PLAN TO MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY BECAUSE CURRENCY IS A PRODUCT AS WELL OF EACH COUNTRY AND THEY WOULD WANT THE DEMAND TO BE HIGH FOR THE DINAR IN IRAQ

Millionday: For his part, Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview for the "long", that "the mechanisms taken by the Central Bank of Iraq, which does not mean exemption from taxes or give up fees, but to facilitate the smooth flow of goods enter. "
Saleh added by saying that "traders are paying 3% tax Amana Income, and 5% in taxes Kmarkip, as traders pays sums of money in customs," pointing out that "this money is a burden on the shoulders of importers."
promised economic adviser, "the steps taken by the central bank at the moment reform measures."

Millionday: NOTE --- WE HAVE READ IN MULTIPLE REPORTS LATELY THAT THEY ARE WANTING TO REMOVE ALL OBSTACLES THAT KEEP INVESTORS FROM INVESTING IN IRAQ ---- BRING IN GOODS ETC -- SO THIS IS ONE OF THE FEES THEY SEE AS BEING NOT AN ATTRACTION -- SMILE

Millionday: For his part, said economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton in an interview for the "long", that "the Central Bank under after approving the budget, not to sell more than 75 million dollars a day while the demand exceeds this figure in the local market determined by supply and demand, "adding," the former Central Bank of Iraq sells amounts depending on market demand for him, but he is restricted and can not overcome the barrier of 75 million dollars . "
He added, Anton said, "This decision is contrary to the law of the Central Bank, but the House of Representatives is developed, prompting the Bank filed an appeal and objected to the decision," pointing out that "selling the dollar at the central bank led to the rise of the dollar in the market to 1350 compared to the price of direct cashed. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOV AND CBI ARE DISAGREEING ON HOW MUCH US DOLLAR TO MOVE OUT AT WHAT SPEED ---

Millionday: The expert pointed out that "the bank was forced to set conditions that led clearly to the high prices of goods and services in the country, including the force who wants to buy the dollar for the purpose of import deposit a certain amount for 15 days and then adds his 8% of which 3% as collateral for the income tax and 5% customs tariff. "
He continued Anton "The central bank took action intact in increasing the share of government banks and banking offices in an attempt to reduce the severity of the crisis and reduce the dollar exchange rate in the market price to converge between the official rate and the parallel price him in the market, "warning of the existence of" a class of speculators or brokers who are trying to foment crisis larger for the purpose of obtaining large profits from selling the dollar to the citizen. "

Millionday: SO WHAT THIS IS SAYING IS THAT CBI`S IDEA HAS CREATED A LARGER DIFFERENCE IN THE RATES BETWEEN 1166 AND 1300+--- THIS IS PARALLEL -- THEY WANT TO REMOVE THAT AND HAVE ONE RATE TO MINIMIZE THAT DIFFERENCE IN THE MIDDLE OF A REFORM AND FOR SO MANY ECONOMIC REASONS ---- IN OTHER WORDS IT CAUSES PROBLEMS -- SO THE GOV AND LAW IS SET BY THE GOV --- WITH THE FEDERAL COURT IN PLACE THEY WILL BE REMOVING ALL OBSTACLES SO WE WILL WATCH THE REGULATION CHANGES BECAUSE THIS IS ALSO COMING FROM IRAQ`S CONSTITUTION AS WELL

Millionday: WHOOPOW

faith1: does this ^ say .. laws are done , but need changes? and do we think after changes all will see a realistic value come out,,, for trade international as well?

Millionday: THIS SAYS THAT AT THE MOMENT THE GREAT ATTRACTION THEY ARE IN THE MIDST OF CREATING TO GET INVESTORS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO COME INTO IRAQ -- THE AMOUNT OF US DOLLAR IN IRAQ NEEDS TO BE LOWERED SO THE DEMAND AND ATTRACTION OF THE DINAR IS HIGH TO MAKE ALL THEY DO WORTH THE TIME OF DAY AND THEY ARE WORKING ON GOING THROUGH EVERY LITTLE THING TO MAKE ANY CHANGES THAT WILL RAISE THE ATTRACTION AND ALSO MINIMIZE THE US DOLLAR IN IRAQ SO THE DINAR WILL BE AS ATTRACTIVE TO INVESTORS AS THE TRADE OPPORTUNITY WILL BE THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE ----

Millionday: MAKE SENSE ?

faith1: yes thank-you... so raise the value of IQD and the desire sss are reality.. !

Millionday: YES -- IT WOULD BE VERY EASY TO AVOID THE USE OF A CURRENCY YOU ARE NOT SURE OF AND JUST USE THE US DOLLAR IF YOU ARE USED TO IT FOR TRADE AS IT IS VERY MUCH USED THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE ---- SO THEY WANT VERY MUCH TO MAKE THE DINAR AND HAVE EXPRESSED THIS -- A VERY DESIRED CURRENCY IN THE REGION AND ACROSS THE GLOBE --- SO THEY WILL BE TAKING AS MANY STEPS TO REMOVE OBSTACLES THAT STAND IN THE WAY OF THAT AND ALSO INVESTORS NOT FEELING CONFIDENT IN INVESTING IN IRAQ AND THEIR RETURN IN REVENUES --ETC

Millionday: MAKE SENSE ?

faith1: yeppers ! Thanks again,,, Love the newzzz !
=================================================

poppy3: GUY'S THERE WILL ALWAYS BE JUST LIKE HERE IN AMERICA THERE WILL BE LAWS ETC THAT NEED AMENDING AND CHANGES BUT BOTTOM LINE IS IN IRAQ DOESNT MATTER TO YOU AND I WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR US TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THAT THE GOI NEEDS THE NEW RATE AND THERE LEADERS AND THE CBI LEADERS ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT AND ARE DOING EVERY STEP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE ALL NESSASARY THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH AND BRING ABOUT FULL FINANCIAL REFORM AND DO IT AS FAST AS THEY CAN POSSIBLY GET IT DONE.THATS THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM LINE AND WORRYING AND GUESSING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE IS A WASTE OF VALUABLE TIME WE CAN BE HELPING OTHERS . RELAX AND LOVE THE RIDE ITS ABOUT OVER. GODS LOVE POPPY3
================================================

Millionday: SO WE KNOW ABADI WAS HERE
Millionday: THIS WAS WHAT HE DID BEFORE HE LEFT

Millionday: Met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, a group of American businessmen, as provided comprehensive visions of economic events and the steps the government to encourage investment in the country.
He said al-Abadi's office said in a statement the agency / information /, received a copy of it, that "al-Abadi met during his visit to the United States, a group of American businessmen who are interested to work and invest in Iraq, the conference, which was held after the meeting by the US Chamber of Commerce and attended by a large gathering of people interested in Iraqi affairs ".

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS REPORT IS SAYING THAT ABADI MET WITH >>>>>>AMERICAN BUSINESSMEN<<<< AND GAVE A COMPREHENSIVE REPORT OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THEIR ECONOMY --EVENTS TO ENCOURAGE INVESTMENT -- HMMMM

Millionday: The statement added that "the Prime Minister's vision of the current government with regard to the security, political and economic challenges and reforms taken in this regard."
Abadi and feet, according to the statement, ". The overall vision of the events taking place in Iraq and the region and Mostagdadtha investment opportunities in Iraq and the government's steps to encourage investment in the country."

Millionday: NOTE -- WOW SO AMERCAN POTENTIAL INVESTORS HAVE BEEN TOLD SOME OF THE STEPS COMING TO BRING THEM INTO IRAQ? -- LOVE IT

Millionday: The Abadi had left, on Monday, to the United States in response to the invitation extended to him by President Barack Obama at the head of a senior ministerial delegation

faith1: did Adabi leave earlier than originally planned? it yes why...

Millionday: NO NOT THAN PLANNED AS FAR AS I SEE BUT MORE COMING ON THIS NEXT

Millionday: Returned Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Friday, to Baghdad after the conclusion of his visit to Washington, DC.
Ebadi said office said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi concluded his visit to the United States after he held a number of meetings with senior officials to coordinate on the face of terrorism and bilateral relations and a number of threads and other files

Millionday: NOTE -- I LIKE THAT THE VISIT WAS NOT TO TALK BUT WAS TO COORDINATE

Millionday: The prime minister Haider al-Abadi arrived (Tuesday April 14) to the United States aboard an Iraqi Airways plane on an official visit of several days during which he met US President Barack Obama, and a number of officials

faith1: serious stuff goings on here,,, very exciting to watch !

Millionday: OH HUN -- I SO AGREE

faith1: the highest ranking officials.... may I add !

Millionday: FAITH -- THE MOST RICH AND CURRENTLY INFLUENTIAL IMO
================================================== =====

Millionday: A security source in the province of Arbil, on Friday, the exchange of fire near the US consulate amid Ainkawa eye, as he emphasized that the brave Kurdish forces prevented journalists from coverage.
The source said in a statement to the Agency / information /, that "after the bombing near the US consulate amid appointed Ainkawa in Erbil governorate, heard the exchange of fire, but did not know who fired the shot."

Millionday: The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Kurdish brave forces prevented journalists from entering the city and cover the events in it."
A security source in the province of Arbil, said earlier Friday that the IED exploded near the US consulate in the province, referring to the casualties as a result of Altfge

Millionday: SO NEAR THE AMERICAN CONSULATE WHEN WE JUST AGREED TO GIVE IRAQ UNLIMITED MILITARY AND SECURITY SUPPORT ACCORDING TO REPORTS ? -- WOW ---- THAT TAKES #@$%^&*

Millionday: SMILE
================================================== ====

Millionday: President Barack Obama has invited the heads of Gulf Cooperation Council countries to the White House and then to Camp David. Negotiations over Iran's nuclear capabilities and the turmoil in Yemen are topics high on the agenda.

The White House said Obama will meet with the leaders of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates in the White House on May 13 and then at Camp David, the presidential mountaintop retreat in Maryland, on May 14.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBAMA MEETING NEXT MONTH ON IRAN AND THEIR CAPABILITIES OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Millionday: Obama has portrayed the Iran deal as necessary to reduce the chances of the combustible Middle East becoming even more unstable with the introduction of a nuclear-armed Iran.
The Sunni-majority Saudis have made veiled threats about creating their own nuclear program to counter Shiite-led Iran.

Millionday: SO NEXT MONTH A HUGE MEETING WITH GCC AND MANY MORE ABOUT IRAN
================================================== ==========

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: The head of the World Bank Group Jim Yong Kim, said Friday that the bank will contribute to finance urgent projects related to the liberated areas, pointing out that he would support the economic and financial reforms.
Ebadi said office said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received at his residence in Washington, World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim,"

Millionday: NOTE -- THE WORLD BANK WILL BE SUPPORTING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SECURE AREAS AND PROJECTS ----

Millionday: noting that "During the meeting, they discussed the economic and financial realities and challenges facing Iraq and support The World Bank and its contribution to the financing of a number of projects. "

Millionday: NOTE -- SMILE

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>
The statement quoted Kim as saying, "The Bank will contribute to the financing of several projects in the electricity, water and infrastructure sectors in addition to the urgent projects related to the liberated areas will also support economic and financial reforms and confront the challenges that Iraq is going through."
And expressed the World Bank president for the "full support for awarding Bank of Iraq and the follow-up in person to support Iraq in many sectors."

Millionday: WHOOOOPOW
Millionday: HOW LONG HAVE WE WAITED TO HEAR THOSE WORDS? AND WHY WOULD THEY SAY THEM ? HMMM

Millionday: MY NEW BUMPER STICKER >>>>
And expressed the World Bank president for the "full support for awarding Bank of Iraq and the follow-up in person to support Iraq in many sectors."

Millionday: WOW -- SO IRAQ IS TO A POINT THAT THE IMF AND THE WORLD BANK AND THE US AND CHINA ETC --- ARE GIVING THEIR FULL SUPPORT? -- I THINK THAT THEY ARE NOT TELLING US EVERYTHING -- WHAT DO YOU THINK ? -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: LOVE IT
=================================

quicktolegit96: EAGLE 1 SAID SOMETHING ABOUT CURRENCY SHIFTS IN NEXT FEW DAYS
quicktolegit96: ANY RELEVANCE, PROB NOT, BUT ILL STILL ASK LOL

Millionday: SMILE

quicktolegit96: JACK LEW...ETC THIS WAS ON DINARGURU

Millionday: I DONT KNOW --- HAVE NOT SEEN INK ON IT HUN

Millionday: I DONT SEE IT ALL THOUGH

Millionday: BUT WISH I WAS A BUSINESSMAN AT THAT MEETING RIGHT ABOUT NOW

quicktolegit96: 4-16-2015 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 ...Jack Lew was quoted on FOX Business News as saying that the financial community needs to be aware that several currencies will be undergoing a major revaluation during the next few days. How 'bout them apples!

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz3XapUTxOu

Millionday: NOW THAT IS A PERSON AFTER OUR HEARTS
Millionday: WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING YET -I SAY ..
Millionday: SHOW ME THEM APPLES

quicktolegit96: ANYTHING ON MOSUL???

Millionday: LET ME LOOK

Millionday: I DONT HAVE THE NEWS YET THAT I WANT TO BRING IN FROM THE NEWS SOURCE I WOULD LIKE TO BRING ON THE HCL OR MOSUL

Millionday: I WILL BRING IT TONIGHT AND SEE WHAT I HAVE

Millionday: TIKRIT WAS ADDRESSED APRIL 2 AND MOSUL WAS TO BE ADDRESSED BUT I WANT AN EXACTL CONDITION THAT WE CAN RELY ON SO WE WIL LOOK TONIGHT

Millionday: THE PARLIAMENT REPORT SHOULD BE IN AS WELL AT NEWSTIME JTANK

Millionday: SO WE WILL SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT AT 730 EST AT NEWSTIME
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 Empty Re: Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Yo, Poopshute3, you've been saying the ride is 'ALMOST' over for the last 4 years, WTF, over? It ain't happenin 'til Iraq quits auctioning and trading the dollar, and Abadi and 'Obummer' see fit to release it- What is it you don't understand? I got a t-shirt that you need to see- It says, " I am NOT anti-social, I'm JUST anti-stupid'!!-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 Empty Re: Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow

Post by RoyBoy Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:36 pm

For a man that just had a stroke , he sure is on top of his game ! lol N O T
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 pm

On top of his 'game', alright- When he tripped and fell on his 'Monopoly' game- The money's the same-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Too bad none of them have a clue ... Idiots!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 4/17/15 Whoop whoop Wow	 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:09 pm

They couldn't even put a down payment on a clue, for crissake- They all need to stfu!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum