Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP

Go down

JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP Empty JS DenversJ -- serves up the dish on the JCR GROUP

Post by denversj Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:06 am

What y'all.. what up TNTbro Wink

So you are talking about the post we made and thought I would chime in.. Donna L. Ray was Dray on the JCR CC and claimed to work for the UST.. the JCR group(? - whatever..) told everyone they'd approached they had until last night to get to get the 'packet'(? - again whatever..) over to them on Sunday.. they were using 'Push Marketing' same as timeshare agents.. put a short window on a deal and make desperate ppl think it is the only option for them.. i agree with the comment we are adults and everyone should have figured it out.. but for those of you who have been in this awhile you know how much this wears on you and many of the people who signed the document and provided everything it asked for (drivers license, passport copy, bank info, social security, how much currency you hold, fingerprint, and worst of all a POA).. i'm not saying its ok b/c in fact we warned as many ppl on the fence as we could and actually got quite a few to NOT send in the 'packet' as JCR is calling it(?).. if you have not heard the CC the link at top of this string has it at bottom of post.. you really should listen.. they were using a free hushmail acct and for those familiar the free accounts lock you out after a certain time period.. oneSTUPIDgoose set it up and could not get back in.. it was not full as they claimed.. of course not!! so Wethrin emailed the new email addy to use which went to Donna L. Ray (aka-Dray from the CC and to send dray429@gmail your packets).. they must not have been thinking b/c Donna is in fact a Horse Trainer/Seller and friend of JCR's.. but on the call she claims to be a United States Treasury Agent (again at top of string is her twitter handle and picture thanks to TNTBS! Thanks buddy!!)..

Kit actually went through the UST employee list and NO Donna Ray which we already knew but wanted to triple confirm.. so we posted that she was not.. and there were DM's we received that asked to please take the post down.. ABSOLUTELY NOT we responded.. in fact b/c this is such a hard subject to get real info we are taking this one as far as people will listen an email has been crafted and sent to the UST stating that JCR and Mark M. committed Libel and Slander on the UST and gave them the link so they can listen.. two hours before the 'packets' were due last night Mark contacted me and was trying to get anyone to listen that would explaining how legit he is (YEAH RIGHT!!!).. so i started nice.. but he kept pushing finally I told him EXACTLY what I thought of him and sent him the 'package' he wrote for JCR Group.. and it is verbatim of one he wrote 13 months ago except date changes in document.. big problems here are he is asking for information that could ruin lives (forget the RV he demanded Power of Attorney).. so i researched 'PAYMASTER' and found it is a real thing a bit dated but still real.. every article i found said to make sure it was done by an attorney who is practicing and has passed the bar in the state it is being executed.. further to make sure there is an escrow account in anything before you sign..

Mark M. is NOT a bar certified attorney nor is there an escrow account - he claims the title Attorney In Fact which means NOTHING (shocker eh?).. also in the document the paymaster is not listed by name and is supposed to be.. also it talks about a commission but that is not defined by percentage or amount so by the wording they'll make it what they want.. and the power of attorney portion is written incorrectly as well.. it is so sad that people I know, and even some of you probably know, signed this crap!! and now its in his hands :(

TNTBS helped us locate the right Donna Ray and she is now very worried because she fraudulently pretended to be a UST agent and JCR seems to be committing crimes by the day?!!! So I won't talk about past issues anyone has with TNTBS but he is a FRIENDLY in my book and has always been a good friend and very helpful in tough times to me and others.. and there are comments that it has never been proved he is correct (again I won't get into past would take to long).. but in this instance he was 100% right when we were only 90% sure we had it right he got us the remaining 10% that made exposing JCR and saving a good amount of people from this scam JCR is trying to pull possible for us to post yesterday which since it was time sensitive was very important!!

I usually would read my post but this was long and I am exhausted from past few days but I just wanted to weigh in to maybe not judge him on things he's done that you don't like but instead agree to disagree on those and realize just b/c he doesn't believe in the Dinar revaluing doesn't make him bad.. in fact he is quite a nice guy (just don't piss him off -- kidding..).. so that is the story if parts are missing i'm sorry i just can't read to proof this tonight.. below is a screenshot of email from Wethrin stating the email address of Donna L. Ray that was the key piece of EVIDENCE you are looking for since that was the nail in the coffin.. happy trails folks!!

I finally created an account here so i'll drop by from time to time - thanks for all the posts on twitter I'm not sure who from this site does them but we've had some laughs Very Happy

peace Js~~~~~~

denversj

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum