Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE

+5
reality
outback7
Psalm85:13
ramrod
me4RV
9 posters

Go down

3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE Empty 3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 pm

UN IMF CBI WB WORLD COURT WTO FOREX RV SHABIBI OBAMA UST IRS HCL CITIBANK ERBIL GOI MALIKI ALLAWI DEBT CEILING HURRICANE IRENE PING NEW DINAR SOFTWARE?? BOA CHASE WELLSFARGO DELARUE WYOMING-CONFERENCE TONYTNT BUSH SPEECH CHENEY BOOK FEDERALRESERVE GPB USD KWD IQD GREATDAY FOR IRAQ RAMADAN WGS??

three letter agencies...

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq--trusted...man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai...They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21...

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE Empty Re: 3 LETTER AGENCIES AND MORE

Post by ramrod Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 pm

And it snowed in Death Valley today also! Wink

ramrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 pm

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq--trusted...man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai...They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21...

Then why isnt Tony and the rest of the gang in Dubai cashing out and chatting with us all from Dubai??!! I can't make this holey bucket hold water
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq--trusted...man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai...They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21...

Then why isnt Tony and the rest of the gang in Dubai cashing out and chatting with us all from Dubai??!! I can't make this holey bucket hold water

5-19-11.......Three months ago?????
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by ramrod Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Good catch outback!!!

ramrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 pm

[quote="outback7 5-19-11.......Three months ago?????[/quote]

I know right?! You would think they would have made sure they found out exactly how to beat the system and all head to Dubai if this was indeed the case...apparently this was a false statement they received...

BUT we have to remember they are simply FORWARDING on information that was received by them from "someone" and allowing us to be in on the "doesnt that make you go hmmm stuff" along with them...that is the way I HAVE to look at this or I would get upset at the "messengers"....but they are indeed only the messengers and graciously to tell us stuff they are hearing....but it does tend to cause misguidedness to some and people get all twisted up quick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:08 pm

For us to be able to cash in whatever we end up making a profit of 3times+ or 1000times+, it will be valid when it shows up on CBI, Forex, and UST screens at the banks...until then, this is so we can be excited about possibly knowing right before it hits versus waking up one morning and it just being news on tv.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by reality Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:26 pm

He's the same one that was celebrating and had drinks on ice in June.....and not to mentioned that states every day hour by hour.....Really?

reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Tony did not say that... why are you making this up... to get attention?

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 pm

stormyrain wrote:Tony did not say that... why are you making this up... to get attention?

OHHH...so he didnt pull Tony's 5-19 from a former chat?....I guess I should have asked the original poster versus assuming he had pulled it off from an actual chat copy...so you know he didnt post this? That is good to know at least!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 am

Psalm85:13 wrote:
stormyrain wrote:Tony did not say that... why are you making this up... to get attention?

OHHH...so he didnt pull Tony's 5-19 from a former chat?....I guess I should have asked the original poster versus assuming he had pulled it off from an actual chat copy...so you know he didnt post this? That is good to know at least!

To be perfectly honest, this particular post, i copied from another website which in turn was copied from dinarguru which in turn got it from PTR. However only members of dinarguru can see archives that far back. Regardless, i can personally say in July i was in the chatroom when it was being reported and TOny was saying it on PTR that his friend got a voucher for cashing-in Dubai and that he bought a mercedes with the money. It was my first and last time falling for the intel he provided. I remember that night well because when he said that I called the CBI and they said NOPE, its just a rumor.

Also no im not looking for attention. I think you have a right to question my post, but dont bash. You questioned it, so I answered.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 am

me4RV wrote:

To be perfectly honest, this particular post, i copied from another website which in turn was copied from dinarguru which in turn got it from PTR. However only members of dinarguru can see archives that far back. Regardless, i can personally say in July i was in the chatroom when it was being reported and TOny was saying it on PTR that his friend got a voucher for cashing-in Dubai and that he bought a mercedes with the money. It was my first and last time falling for the intel he provided. I remember that night well because when he said that I called the CBI and they said NOPE, its just a rumor.

Also no im not looking for attention. I think you have a right to question my post, but dont bash. You questioned it, so I answered.

If you haven't believed anything from Tony in months, why in the world did you post this nonsense?

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 am

the purpose of the post is to illustrate the farce
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tm77 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:11 pm

You continue to bring disrepute to Ron Paul.....why must you continue to be such a muckraker?????

tm77

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:15 pm

tm77 wrote:You continue to bring disrepute to Ron Paul.....why must you continue to be such a muckraker?????

That is his entire purpose for being on this board in the first place.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 pm

READS JUST LIKE AN OLD
ARTICLE THAT WAS DEBUNKED
ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO! 🇳🇴 scratch really?
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 pm

sn1pe wrote:
tm77 wrote:You continue to bring disrepute to Ron Paul.....why must you continue to be such a muckraker?????

S.

Im not representing Ron Paul, im a supporter in his beliefs and ideals. I dont know him, so how do i bring him disrepute?

Furthermore, Dr. Paul has called Glenn Beck a demo gouge before, is there anything wrong in me calling out Tony. Both of them misconstrue the facts to meet their own specific purposes.

The posts above was meant to be a bit of a joke, i listed all the agencies that have been variables thus far, right as the RV was supposed to happen. Also, illustrated that while Okie's intel may have changed a few times recently and people ripped on him for that....Okie in no way is an offender. In fact he makes no money from it. On the other hand Renfrow does make money from intel (which is fine) but when you charge why be so reckless.

Its like I posted before, when okie has good news i get excited, when renfrow says the same i get worried.

BTW Tony said RV before Bush's cable special tonight, lets wait and see.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:05 pm

me4RV wrote:
sn1pe wrote:

S.

Im not representing Ron Paul, im a supporter in his beliefs and ideals. I dont know him, so how do i bring him disrepute?

Furthermore, Dr. Paul has called Glenn Beck a demo gouge before, is there anything wrong in me calling out Tony. Both of them misconstrue the facts to meet their own specific purposes.

The posts above was meant to be a bit of a joke, i listed all the agencies that have been variables thus far, right as the RV was supposed to happen. Also, illustrated that while Okie's intel may have changed a few times recently and people ripped on him for that....Okie in no way is an offender. In fact he makes no money from it. On the other hand Renfrow does make money from intel (which is fine) but when you charge why be so reckless.

Its like I posted before, when okie has good news i get excited, when renfrow says the same i get worried.

BTW Tony said RV before Bush's cable special tonight, lets wait and see.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum