Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In.

4 posters

Go down

Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. Empty Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In.

Post by HezekiaH Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:47 pm

-21-2015   Newshound/Intel Gurus NOVA & MY LADIES   YESTERDAY THE CBI TOLD ALL OF IRAQ THAT EFFECTIVE FEB 22ND THEY WILL IMPLEMENT A SYSTEM THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO HOLD FOREIGN REMITTANCES ON THEIR BALANCE SHEET, AND LIKEWISE FOREIGN ENTITIES WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD DINAR ON THEIR BALANCE SHEETS.  THEY JUST TOLD US THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE INTERNATIONAL ON THE 22ND.  WE ALL LOOK TO THE CBI NOW TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DECIDED ON FOR AN EXCHANGE RATE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And if you want the LONG VERSION -

MY LADIES:  GOOD SATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE, I WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME FOR A MIN AND BRING YOU SOMETHING STEVE SENT ME, IT’S FROM 2013 AND 2014 WHEN THE BIS AND IMF WERE HATCHING THE PLAN TO ALLOW IRAQ TO DO WHAT IT IS PLANNING TO DO TOMORROW.

Accepting deposits in BIS bring benefit to Iraq

12/26/2013 0:00

A return to the focus of world attention indicators

BAGHDAD - Mustafa al-Hashemi

Economist Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the announcement of the BIS accept deposits from Iraq will benefit the country through capital investment projects investments Almalah.okan Bank for International Settlements (BIS) which is an acronym for the Bank for International Settlements))

may feel the CBI Sunday past, his willingness to accept deposits Iraq fiscal year 2014.oadhav Saleh told (morning) that the measure would provide service to the country's economy through the BIS ongoing interest rate or interest-free financial investments and by currency, whether in euro or the dollar or other currencies .  investment reserves

FULL ARTICLE HERE http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=60739

THE BIS WAS PREPARING IRAQ TO BE ABLE TO ACCEPT DEPOSITS AND MAKE DEPOSITS IN DOLLAR, EURO, OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY.

WE TALKED ABOUT CAPITAL INVESTMENT LAST NIGHT AND HOLDING FOREIGN CURRENCY ON ACCOUNTS. SO HERE IS THE BIRTH OF THAT IDEA FOR IRAQ.

HERE IS THE IMF SDR CONSULTATION REPORT I PROMISED YOU LAST NIGHT.

What is being said made me think of something I read on the SDR from IMF site.  Note below the next review of the SFR basket currencies is this year

[2/20/2015 8:59:21 PM] Sxxxxxx: The basket composition is reviewed every five years by the Executive Board, or earlier if the IMF finds changed circumstances warrant an earlier review, to ensure that it reflects the relative importance of currencies in the world’s trading and financial systems. In the most recent review (in November 2010), the weights of the currencies in the SDR basket were revised based on the value of the exports of goods and services and the amount of reserves denominated in the respective currencies that were held by other members of the IMF.

These changes became effective on January 1, 2011. In October 2011, the IMF Executive Board discussed possible options for broadening the SDR currency basket. Most directors held the view that the current criteria for SDR basket selection remained appropriate. The next review will take place by 2015.

Sxxxxxx: ANOTHER PIECE COMES TOGETHER

AND HERE IS SOMETHING FROM THE IMF THE CURRENT RESERVES OF IRAQ ARE GREATER THAN THOSE OF THE EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK. NO COINCIDENCE THERE EITHER.

Sxxxx: here is another interesting fact.  The last disclosed CBI reserves were around 80 billion.  Current European Central bank as of January this year 73billion.  (see attached)  This means that CBI is as strong as ECB.  

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/irprocessweb/data/ecb/eng/curecb.htm

MY LADIES:  SO FOLKS WE HAVE BEEN PREPARING YOU WITH OUR BANKING AND ECONOMIC CALLS FOR SOME TIME NOW. WHAT WE ARE SEEING HERE IS EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN SAYING IS IN PRINT NOW.

DINAR LAND HAS THE INFO FROM (Iraq Articles) LAST NIGHT BUT THEY HAVE NOT MADE THE CONNECTION TO THE FED OR OUR NEW BANKING SYSTEM.

MANY OF THE WORDS THAT THE CBI SPOKE LAST NIGHT ARE IDENTICAL TO WORDS USED IN THE FED ADDRESS TO CONGRESS COMING ON MARCH 2ND .

NOVA AND I AND OUR BEHIND THE SCENES HELP HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 WEEKS TO GET YOU FOLKS OUT OF WATCHING IRAQ.

WE HAVE BEEN BURIED IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE REGS AND SYSTEMS FOR 2 WEEKS.

WE HAVE BEEN TALKING TO THE BOARDS OF BANKS AND TRADERS FROM THE FLOOR AND SEC REGULATORS AND ALL HAVE BEEN WORKING FEVERISHLY 12-15 HOUR DAYS TRYING TO LEARN THE NEW SYSTEM AND INTEGRATE IT WITH WHAT THEY HAVE NOW.

THE FED WILL BE DELIVERING TO CONGRESS ON MARCH 2ND THE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARING.

YOU MAY SEARCH THE FED WEB SITE IT’S ALL THERE 25 PAGES OF NEW REGS AND PROCEDURES.

THE SEC HAS RELEASED ABOUT 15 PAGES OF THEIR OWN REGULATIONS FOR THE NEW SYSTEM.

WE KNOW RIGHT NOW THAT ALL TIER 3 BANKS HAVE BEEN RUNNING DUAL SYSTEMS, WE KNOW THAT TIER 1 AND 2 ARE BEING UPLOADED REGIONALLY ACCORDING TO THEIR PROXIMITY TO ONE OF OUR 12 CENTRAL BANKS.

THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES AND I AM SO HAPPY IT IS ALL IN INK NOW AND OUT IN THE PUBLIC SO WE CAN SHARE IT WITH YOU.

YESTERDAY THE CBI TOLD ALL OF IRAQ THAT EFFECTIVE FEB 22ND THEY WILL IMPLEMENT A SYSTEM THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO HOLD FOREIGN REMITTANCES ON THEIR BALANCE SHEET, AND LIKEWISE FOREIGN ENTITIES WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD DINAR ON THEIR BALANCE SHEETS.

THEY JUST TOLD US THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE INTERNATIONAL ON THE 22ND.

WE READ IT IN ENGLISH AND ARABIC.

THE ARTICLE ALONE SEEMED LIKE GREAT NEWS BUT IF YOU HAD THE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM IN YOUR HEAD FROM THE FED ....THIS NEWS WAS ALL THE CONFIRMATION WE NEEDED TO DO THE PRIVATE CALL WE DID LAST NIGHT. HOW ABOUT THAT?

AND IN CASE YOU STILL HAVE NOT PUT IT TOGETHER WITH THIS NEW BANKING SYSTEM THE AGE OLD QUESTION OF HOW WILL THE USA PAY FOR THIS EXCHANGE THAT HAS BEEN ANSWERED TOO.

THERE WILL BE NO 3 STEP PROCESS ANYMORE, BANKS WILL TAKE IN FOREIGN CURRENCY CREDIT IT AS ASSET ON THEIR SHEET AND IN THE SAME MOTION CREDIT IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THE FOREIGN CURRENCY WILL COUNT AS CAPITAL NOW THAT THE COMPLIANCE ISSUES HAVE CHANGED AND EVERYONE WALKS AWAY HAPPY. I GUESS THE DRAGONS ARE OUT OF A JOB NOW TOO.

NOW TAKE IT TO THE GLOBE, HOW DOES THIS WORK FOR OTHER COUNTRIES?

WELL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, THESE OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE HAD THIS SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR A WHILE ALREADY, THE USA IS THE LAST COUNTRY BESIDE IRAQ TO PUT IT IN PLACE.

LOOK AT GREECE, THE EU, ITALY, CHINA, INDIA AND OTHERS, WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TOMORROW?

THEY ALL CHANGED THEIR BALANCE SHEETS WITH THE DINAR BEING INTERNATIONAL.

THE PROBLEM WITH THE PORTS THE CYBER ATTACKS, THE CLOSING OF THE BANKS, ALL CONNECTED IN THE SAME VEIN OF THE BANKING SYSTEM. AND ALL IRONED OUT NOW AT THE SAME TIME THE CBI TELLS US TO KEEP THE DINAR ON OUR BALANCE SHEET.

I ASK YOU COINCIDENCE? I DON’T THINK SO.

IRAQ IS A BIG PART OF THIS, BUT AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN THE DINAR HAS BEEN BEING PREPPED TO DO A GLOBAL JOB FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS.

IT IS NO COINCIDENCE THAT THEIR RESERVES ARE STRONGER THAN SOME VERY LARGE CENTRAL BANKS. FOR A TINY COUNTRY THEY HAVE A CURRENCY IS GOING TO DO A VERY BIG JOB TO HELP MANY OTHER CENTRAL BANKS.

WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE A GREAT TEAM OF RESEARCHERS AMONG US AND OUT BEHIND THE SCENES…..WAY WAY FAR BEHIND THE SCENES FOLKS BRING US INTEL FROM GREAT PLACES AND THEN OUR RESEARCHERS FIND THAT IN PRINT A FEW DAYS LATER.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN A GREAT PART OF THIS PROCESS AND NEED TO FEEL VERY PROUD THAT YOU CAN SAY “I WAS A REAL LIFE PART OF THIS LEARNING PROCESS”

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS WE HAVE BY FAR AND STEVE YOU’RE THE BEST FOR BRINGING THIS IN SO I CAN TIE IT ALL TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THE ROOM

THANK YOU.

WE ALL LOOK TO THE CBI NOW TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DECIDED ON FOR AN EXCHANGE RATE.

ENJOY YOUR DAY AND BE READY TO EXHALE.

LOVE TO ALL………………..MY LADIES AND NOVA.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. Empty Re: Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In.

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Don't give up your day job!!!

With this investment seeing is believing.  So far we have seen a lot and believed NOTHING.  Time will tell.

I sure hope this is done, over and we get paid well for our suffering and all the delays - BUT, I am not holding my breath.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, we will see tomorrow!  If it doesn't happen, no surprises, same ol same ol.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. Empty Re: Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In.

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:11 pm

I am so glad it is happening tomorrow !!  I was out of town the LAST time it RVed !  And I  know there were a LOT of people broken down on that TONY bus when it Rved about a year ago and they didn't make to the cash out... or is it cash in?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 pm

I must have missed tjr nis AND the rv last year too. zzzzzzzzz
Must have missed it for the last several years in fact
OR it was a figment of guru imagination. H.mmmmmmmm.
Oh well, no big deal because truth be known IT NEVER HAPPENED AND THEY ALL LIED. For shame.

Popcorn ....... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:59 am

Ponee haven't been listening to Phoney? It's not a cash in, it's a currency exchange. If you use the wrong word the evil tax man will pop out from behind the fake fig and slap you with a higher tax rate!

Lots of blah, blah, blah ... not much substance. No, better make that no substance.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. 2805820865  Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. 2805820865  Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. 2805820865  Only a few more hours and we will all be Cashing In. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum