Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session

2 posters

Go down

Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session Empty Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:17 am

MPs: We seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen era Maliki session

Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session Iraqi-parlement
BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Parliamentarians from different political bloc seeks to hold a special session to investigate the fate of the state funds that were to theft in the era of President of the former Minister Nuri al-Maliki, it is hoped to hold, next Monday, in the presence of BSA governorates officials, to discuss the detailed report prepared in this regard.

The decision of the parliament, MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, "The House of Representatives planned to collect signatures and hold a special session to conduct financial and supervisory review detailed on the possibility to recover the funds from the budgets of previous years," pointing out that the final accounts received by the parliament for those years were reviewed by the Committee Parliamentary Finance, and that there is continuity with the BSA and government agencies concerned to take over the year ending accounts. "

He said, "The previous governments spent money without legal bills, and that is not so inform the House of Representatives, which means the existence of corruption in the cases of those expenses."

According to reports issued by the Iraqi human rights organizations, the stolen money in the country is estimated at between 9 to $ 21 billion.
In turn revealed MP from the Kurdistan Alliance, Hajuan Abdullah, the existence of corruption and trading positions of high military ranks, pointing out that the senior positions and military ranks in the Ministries of Defense and Interior, in Maliki's government, was sold for sums of money. (AA)

He stressed that "the members of the Kurdistan Alliance, have evidence and documents to prove it," adding that they "will present to Parliament and the Integrity Commission at a later time, and the opening of a thorough investigation on them by the competent authorities". (AA)

http://8th-day.com/?p=95248

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session Empty Re: Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:20 am

Efforts to hold a special parliamentary session to investigate Iraq's money stolen era Maliki

Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session Barlman-640x480-500x288

Baghdad-Iraq Press -7 February: MPs seek from different political bloc to hold a special session to investigate the fate of the state funds that were to theft in the era of President of the former Minister Nuri al-Maliki, it is hoped to hold, next Monday, in the presence of BSA governorates officials , to discuss the detailed report prepared in this regard.

The decision of the parliament, MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, "The House of Representatives planned to collect signatures and hold a special session to conduct financial and supervisory review detailed on the possibility to recover the funds from the budgets of previous years," pointing out that the final accounts received by the parliament for those years were reviewed by the Committee Parliamentary Finance, and that there is continuity with the BSA and government agencies concerned to take over the year ending accounts. "

He said, "The previous governments spent money without legal bills, and that is not so inform the House of Representatives, which means the existence of corruption in the cases of those expenses."
According to reports issued by the Iraqi human rights organizations, the stolen money in the country is estimated at between 9 to $ 21 billion.

In turn revealed MP from the Kurdistan Alliance, Hajuan Abdullah, the existence of corruption and trading positions of high military ranks, pointing out that the senior positions in the military ranks of the Ministries of Defense and Interior, in Maliki's government, was sold for money.

He stressed that "the members of the Kurdistan Alliance, have evidence and documents to prove it," adding that they "will present to Parliament and the Integrity Commission at a later time, and the opening of a thorough investigation on them by the competent authorities" .anthy (1)

http://goo.gl/rL5O2h

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session Empty Re: Parliamentarians from different political blocs seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen during the Maliki Session

Post by RoyBoy Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:16 pm

I'm surprised Maliki isn't heading this up. There needs to be a book written about this
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum