Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Friday call TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Friday call TNT

5 posters

Go down

Friday call TNT Empty Friday call TNT

Post by Cascadian Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:37 pm

2-6-15 TNT DINAR CC (Notes by Adept1):

Replay 805.399.1500, PIN CODE 409029#

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=65651196

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Friday, February 6, 2015.  It is a rainy Friday here in Sacramento.  DC is excited about something as you guys saw in the tweet.  IF he doesn’t tell you about it, I will!

First of all, I want everyone to know that I’ve just been joking about Texas because DC is from TX and because that’s the only state where people got on buses and went to the bank! There was a big brouhaha about TX in the Senate yesterday.  I was going to pick on TX today, but Pam says some people’s feelings are hurt.  I do like TX and plan to visit when this is done. All that stuff in Congress was not about us – we were joking and they were serious.

On Twitter, someone said that they were trying to get on Twitter for three years and I said I’d try to get them on the call.  Even after I respond to a person, it gets retweeted and people don’t necessarily know what I was originally talking about.  We follow Abadi, like any of you could, and this is the second time he announced that the Budget has been completed and passed, it just hasn’t been put in the Gazette and implemented yet.  So some idiiot said, “We already know this, it’s not news unless you’ve been lying”.  Every so often I go on twitter and see these comments from idiots, and it’s like being back in grade school when there is always that class clown who wants attention.  So I feed them a little bone, and that satisfies them for the day.  I still want them to get the news, and I guarantee you they are on this call right now, even though they don’t believe what we say!  So that went out by itself and people didn’t get it.  It’s not about any of us knowing everything better than others – other people get some information first, and we verify or clarify it – we don’t care, we want to get paid.  We just bring you the information as we get it, as we understand it, and as best we know.  It’s what we receive and what makes sense to us.  So sometimes you will see a comment out of the blue and it’s just a response to those “fidiots”.  Now I hope you understand and we can go on with the news for today.

DC?  Did you see the tweet I put out that you are excited?

DC:  I’m excited about the general situation we’re in, but that’s about it.

Tony:  For years we’ve been doing the right thing, educating people as much as we can, and this morning I got a call about a meeting. It’s been going around and through our chat room.  AT this meeting in Texas, they are telling people they need to be part of this group with a bank charter in Belize, and they need to pay $300 to be part of this group. For that, they would get $30 per dinar.  This is so ridiculous!  So they had all they had all these people signing up to exchange dong for 6-8 dollars, and $30 per dinar, rising after a million dinar, in this bank in Belize. This is in Texas.  I don’t even know what to say.  We’ve been through this before.  They didn’t even have information, including how much dong and dinar you have, and then saying you can have extra accounts to exchange as much dinar/dong as you want in this bank they have just set up, at these insane rates.  All I can tell you is that there is no way in hell I would do this stupid-ass shoot, myself.

That’s my opinion.  For those who ask me, as part of TNT, I say you would never see me participate in anything as idiotic as that.  That is just pitiful, and they had people actually writing checks on the spot.  We have sent all the information to the FBI.

DC:  I hope everyone’s doing well today.  We are in a very good place.  In summary, we are still in a wonderful window, as we talked about on Wednesday. That’s the bottom line.  In Iraq, they are very ready. The US asked for a brief pause for several different reasons, and the request was warranted.  That has been cleaned up and we are ready to go again.  Iraq is ramping up again. The security situation with ISIL gets better and better.  The big news in Iraq is that the Kurdish Peshmurga forces in the north are now part of the Iraqi Defense Forces, paid for out of the Budget. That is very big news, and a great unifying effort.  Everything is just ready in the CBI, finance ministry and Abadi’s office.  The PM is out of the country and as soon as he gets back, I’m getting excited.

Tony:  PM Abadi tweeted from Germany today, and the curfew is being removed tomorrow night – what’s the deal there?

DC: They have had a curfew for ten years to prevent bad guys from doing bad things after dark.  My grandma used to say “nothing good happens after 10pm”.  The curfew being lifted lets people celebrate and it proves to the rest of the world that things are returning to normal in Iraq.  As for Abadi’s tweets, the important one is about the Budget being completed in record time.  Everyone who pays attention are saying “duh”, because it has been doen for some time.  The point is that for the first time Iraq went through the entire process, including parliamentary committees, adjusting for the change in oil prices, and reflecting ISIL issues. That’s a mature political thing to do, fraught with all the political arguments between the tribes and factions.  It took maturity between Abadi, Parliament and the entire governmental system.  So that is a great thing.  It could have been done quicker and earlier, but with the US and other putting in their fingers, it’s remarkable.  It’s also good that Abadi feels he can boast about the progress, not just on the defensive.  So that is big news.

In the USA, the delay was a slight problem but it’s not really affecting Iraq.  It just means we have bigger fish to fry.  The European economies also need this to grow.

Tony:  The US openly asked for a slight delay in order to get something done – they didn’t screw it up or block it, they politely asked for a delay on Wednesday to get something done.  That has now been done.

DC:  There is one item I’m aware of, and I have heard there are several others.  The one I’m aware of has been completed successfully, and I assume the others have been done as well because everyone is gearing up again.

Tony:  The things that had to be done had nothing to do with the RV, though.   It wasn’t about “more things you have to accomplish before you can RV”.

DC:  Right.  Now everyone’s ramped up and ready to go, with rates adjusted slightly downward.  It’s still in the mid-three-dollar range, and the dong is still at the 7-8 cents we talked about recently, and everything else is the same

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Friday call TNT Empty Re: Friday call TNT

Post by Cascadian Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Isn't Adam Montana doing something out of Belize?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Probably because there is no extradition treaty ... or something like that. Of course considering the source it could be nothing but pure BS anyway ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Friday call TNT 2805820865  Friday call TNT 2805820865  Friday call TNT 2805820865  Friday call TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:05 pm

He made fun of that group for having to pay a $300 entrance fee?? Considering the amount of times he has asked for donations...promising higher rates for those that did donate...how is he any different or any cheaper???
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:09 am

Was he talking about me when he mentioned clowns? NOT!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Well Tony dose know some FBI people I bet.
The ones that indicted him with the local law office and US attorneys office
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum