Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process

4 posters

Go down

DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process Empty DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process

Post by Cascadian Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Tony:  Someone sent me a question this morning – how is this whole thing supposed to work when there is not enough money in the world to pay all this money. This has to be someone who came in during the last month!

DC:  The dinar revaluation is based on what Iraq has in the ground – 140 billion barrels of oil in the ground, plus their agricultural capability as the breadbasket of the Middle East.  Because it’s been fallow for a long time, the desert soil often has more nutrients than other soil, and they can grow a lot. The CIA developed this plan to revalue the Iraqi dianr in the 1950s, and this plan got dusted off in during the Saddam Hussein mess.  In order to do that, the country needed to be revitalized.  That didn’t happen in the 1990s, but Kuwait did.  They devalued the hell out of the currency, and then revalued it.  This has also been done post war in Germany, Japan and other countries over the years.  They also seemed to have weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, hence the war.  So they flooded the Iraqi economy with cheap notes to push out the older Saddam notes, and then the insurgents couldn’t buy as much.  Then the government of Iraq, the CBI, the IMF, etc., figured out how to polish up the jewel that Iraq could be, with all the agricultural, mineral and commercial worth that Iraq has in potential.  They spent a lot of time studying that and putting a value on it.  They also put a new, stable government in place, with new banking laws, anti-corruption measures, first-world technology and other measures to stabilize the country and the economy. They could have done it earlier but Maliki was a drag on the situation, then the US administration changed as well.  The Obama administration agreed that this could be a way to improve other impoverished areas, and they made it into a GCR. That’s much bigger and therefore more unwieldy.  The US was not in charge, as such, but in practice they were able to block progress according to their own lights.  By re-instating the dinar’s prior rate, you create an incredibly wealthy nation (like Kuwait) that can support economic growth and stability in the region.

How do they get the money?  Through oil credits.  They are offering a discount rate on something China really needs.  Let’s say you need toilet paper and it’s offered have half the rate with delivery over the next fifty years – why wouldn’t you buy as much as you can?  China only produces 400,000 barrels of oil per day, and use 8,000,000 barrels.  Iraq has a lot of oil, and is offering coupons called oil credits.  China is buying as many of those as they can.  Iraq benefits because it makes the country rich now.  Speculators want to take part because they funded Iraq’s reserves by buying dinar and now they will make money when the currency revalues.  Iraq gets the most stable bank in the area and possibly the world, because it’s based on their oil AND their reserves.  There were 27 trillion dollars worth of reserves on the streets when this started.  President Bush said that Iraq would pay for itself.  The US took four trillion of those reserves, and other countries took some proportionately.  About 19 trillion is left over, and a couple of those went out to speculators. The rest stayed in Iraq or to other Middle Eastern countries.  In the last few years, the CBI has been pulling in that currency;  they have pulled 97% of the paper currency out of Iraq, which is why the remaining currency in circulation is taped together.  They have been removing and destroying dinar;  we aren’t selling ours, so there isn’t much left.

They have been trying to get this moving for several years here and in Iraq and due to a variety of issues (good and bad), it has been delayed.  The oil credits will be given electronically out of the pool of dinar available..  If Tony has a million dinar, the bank will deliver it to the UST, who will credit the exchange dollars to Tony’s account. The UST will then trade the oil credits back to the Central Bank of Iraq, and that’s how it works.

Tony:  The actual dinar notes were printed in Texas and shipped to Iraq, so we know the exact number that are in circulation.  Each country will pay in their own currencies, and  the oil credits will be good for 50 years.  It’s all digitally exchanged, and that is why they want you to use wire transfers and credit cards rather than cash.  There is not enough actual cash to pay everyone in notes, and that is not how the banking system works.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process Empty Re: DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Just what I would expect, a long, convoluted explanation filled with unverifiable "facts."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process 2805820865  DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process 2805820865  DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process 2805820865  DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process Empty Re: DC explains the dinar revaluation/oil credit process

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 pm

So the Dinar RV was a CIA plan back in the 50's....really????  His stories just get more and more crazy by the week....
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:56 pm

BB consider the source
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:47 pm

royboy wrote:BB consider the source
True...but that's what makes it so stupid. So this whole RV situation has been in the work s since the 50's....it's just so laughable. And the sheeple are eating it up and believing it hook line and sinker...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 pm

BB Watch this, this is the mentality of that site and it's members lol------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_d0_rYZhy4
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:36 pm

royboy wrote:BB Watch this, this is the mentality of that site and it's members lol------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_d0_rYZhy4
Royboy if I need those brain cells later on I'm coming for you!!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:37 pm

lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum