Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

+9
dinargirlk
gtabdinar
Padrev
raidernick
DrRod
SueR
Psalm85:13
BoltUpright
dinardiva
13 posters

Go down

Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011

8:40 PM [scotti g] OK let me tty to provide some light on this matter. I provided Okie with some of this info and thus have a pretty good perspective. The rate is accurate as to the USD. The bank was closed when I received the information and thus can only assume that this most credible source is aware that the rate is live in their system. NO IT IS NOT ACTIVE IN THE STREET YET. That was clear enough wasn't it! OK let me say that we are very very very close. We have never been so close. Be patient, do not get your shorts in a bunch. There is nothing you or I can do to expedite this matter. LET IT COME TO YOU!!!! I have to get out to the livestock pretty soon but I will answer a couple of questions before I call it a night!

8:44 PM [scotti g] I know of one country with a live rate(no I will not say) I know that this most reliable source states the rate is live. MOre coming

8:45 PM [scotti g] I do not believe they were cashing in. I did not receive that info. I know sometimes it is easy to mis-interpret info. I believe that is what we are dealing with. More coming

[scotti g] I am hearing that we are extremely close. PLEASE QUIT BASHING, QUIT SECOND GUESSING We are sharing what we can. I cannot give you any more specifics. I can tell you that we are really at the best spot we have ever been!

8:48 PM [scotti g] We will see this very very soon. When? I quit second guessing. I have heard different things but I am not going to share because I do not want (look I don't care what PTR is saying) I know the source of the Jordan info. He did not say they were cashing in) I am done!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Spectrum..what grade did you go to? Noted you cannot spell very well. Some of us if you note are not from the States but around the world and some of us were born in other countries..and can speak several languages. This is not about bashing people but respecting them. I gather you will be moving elsewhere. Note, there are other intels that have stated the same rate..the date may be off but the rate is there. If you are angry, get angry at the top dogs withholding the RV time and time again. Do me a favor get yourself someone who teaches you to S-P-E-L-L properly!

chillout
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Scotti G OOMC Thursday Night 08/25/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:22 pm

spectrum wrote:Ok all you dumb a$$ Okie fanatical believing,wanna be hitler youth, children of the corn, jim jones coolaid drinking IDIOTS. Time to grab yourselves by the ears and pull your heads out of yor a$$es and realize Okie. the third grade drop out, Rich Queen, her dike girlfriend Omni girl, and all the others so called gurus on this site are nothing but lying no-nothing sacks of sheit. Any person here who stands up for them or halfway believe in them should be ashamed of theirselves. You stupid people are what is ruining this country, just for the simple fact you would rather stick your head up your a$$ and believe an easy lie rather than open your eyes and face the obvious truth. You people are disgusting and a total waste of skin. May you all enjoy a thousand disapointments visited upon you by Okie and his ilk. P.S. TO BE BANNED BY THIS SITE IS A COMPLIMENT TO ALL HONEST PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE.

Nice first post you illiterate idiot. :joker: Go back to the barn you were raised in and say Hi to your BF, Mr. Sheep. really?

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Please ban him.

We are all on here to discuss intel being forwarded to us and we all know and understand that the information will stand on its own as being true or false. We do not have any qualms with the way this forum provides the forwarded information that is received, and we all joined the forum to simply be able to hear the latest that is being filtered through.

This site is/has also been beneficial to others inquiring about security, banking, investment strategies etc. And, some of us also thoroughly enjoy the political aspect of this forum so that we can all hear and convey our own political opinions and view points.

We appreciate this site.

Please ban him. Please.
Thank you in advance mods!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SueR Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 pm

spectrum wrote:Ok all you dumb a$$ Okie fanatical believing,wanna be hitler youth, children of the corn, jim jones coolaid drinking IDIOTS. Time to grab yourselves by the ears and pull your heads out of yor a$$es and realize Okie. the third grade drop out, Rich Queen, her dike girlfriend Omni girl, and all the others so called gurus on this site are nothing but lying no-nothing sacks of sheit. Any person here who stands up for them or halfway believe in them should be ashamed of theirselves. You stupid people are what is ruining this country, just for the simple fact you would rather stick your head up your a$$ and believe an easy lie rather than open your eyes and face the obvious truth. You people are disgusting and a total waste of skin. May you all enjoy a thousand disapointments visited upon you by Okie and his ilk. P.S. TO BE BANNED BY THIS SITE IS A COMPLIMENT TO ALL HONEST PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE.

Spectrum, and you eat with that mouth? Please go over to DV site where they love to bash others and talk just like you do.We do not want you here!

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 pm

hardly barking..sounds like your life is boring ...perhaps more niceness might help you lose your nasty attitude.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Please ban him.

We are all on here to discuss intel being forwarded to us and we all know and understand that the information will stand on its own as being true or false. We do not have any qualms with the way this forum provides the forwarded information that is received, and we all joined the forum to simply be able to hear the latest that is being filtered through.

This site is/has also been beneficial to others inquiring about security, banking, investment strategies etc. And, some of us also thoroughly enjoy the political aspect of this forum so that we can all hear and convey our own political opinions and view points.

We appreciate this site.

Please ban him. Please.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Spectrum,

You really need some professional help. I feel sorry for you.
Maybe you forgot your meds, or had a bad upbringing, or feel compelled to be abusive... what ever the case... you really need professional help...

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm curious as to what your motivation was in joining the site?
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm

..wow..

really?

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by gtabdinar Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm

You know I wanted my very first post (and really all my posts) to be one that would help someone on this site. After thinking through your little amateur, childish tirade up above, I think I would be helping many people if I too asked the Mods to ban you.

So that's what I am doing. Just go now dude...and GET YOURSELF SOME HELP. And LEARN HOW TO SPELL THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Even if you just made one little bit of sense in anything you say, mispelling comes off as stupid and immature. At least use sepll check to help you.

You got it backwards pal...it's people (loosely used) like you who are ruining this WORLD. Good bye.

gtabdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by gtabdinar Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 pm

And I did that on purpose...sepll. Um bye-bye.

gtabdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 pm

spectrum..do you know OKIE personally? this is your 1st post..Gosh I am surprised you are still here..you are bashing and being hateful..WHY?
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:Please ban him.

We appreciate this site.

Please ban him. Please.

I figure that 3rd times a charm! I am quoting myself! Please ban him. We all understand his frustration about none of the latest information forwarded on to us is proving validity as of this exact moment, YET BUT as I stated above "We all know and understand that the information will stand on its own as being true or false"...We are here to be an additional ear to forwarded intel...that's it! We will at least be some of the first few investors to know the final timing and outcome!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 am

Mr. Spectrum has probably been "banned" before and probably from many sites. Notice his "date joined" and 5 posts. I would guess that he would neither be disappointed or surprised if he was removed from this site.
Unfortunately, I'm sure the rest of the weary, exhausted, and "war-torn" rest of us who already have stress from waiting for our principal goal to appear wouldn't be disappointed or surprised if he were removed either.
This is a tough enough "ride" without his type of "shtuff"...

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by gtabdinar Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

I hope so Psalms.

Do you realize that we are nothing compared to the saavy of the investment we are in? Currency traders are the sharpest tools in the box. This happens on a daily basis for them. I wonder just how many of us have EVER invested in currencies before the IQD. I would be shocked if it was more than 2-3 % In fact I know only one person who is invested in the IQD who has ever participated in currency investing ever before in his life. He makes money but it takes time, patience and smart strategies. Way too much pressure for me! Most currency traders go broke within the first three years...and NEVER return!

Currency trading is probably the toughest investment to make, follow and exit. I doubt that I will ever be involved in a currency trade again in my lifetime. If so, certainly from some knowledge I have gained from the IQD (and Okie's site) and also on a small scale. Give me back real estate, stocks and options...maybe a little gold and silver coin stuff!

Anyway, have a good night!

You know I was wondering has anybody thought that maybe it was hard for Okie to verify his new info because it is the middle of the night in the whole ME? Maybe that's why we may just need a few more hours on this thing and we'll see a whole lot more than just two countries cashing peeps out!! As I send this it's about 7:15 AM in Iraq. Bnaks in the ME open at what? 9:00? Let's see what happens then!

Ban him.

gtabdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by gtabdinar Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 am

...and all five of those posts were tonight.

Ban him.

gtabdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 am

gtabdinar wrote:I hope so Psalms.

Do you realize that we are nothing compared to the saavy of the investment we are in? Currency traders are the sharpest tools in the box. This happens on a daily basis for them. I wonder just how many of us have EVER invested in currencies before the IQD. I would be shocked if it was more than 2-3 % In fact I know only one person who is invested in the IQD who has ever participated in currency investing ever before in his life. He makes money but it takes time, patience and smart strategies. Way too much pressure for me! Most currency traders go broke within the first three years...and NEVER return!

Currency trading is probably the toughest investment to make, follow and exit. I doubt that I will ever be involved in a currency trade again in my lifetime. If so, certainly from some knowledge I have gained from the IQD (and Okie's site) and also on a small scale. Give me back real estate, stocks and options...maybe a little gold and silver coin stuff!

Anyway, have a good night!

You know I was wondering has anybody thought that maybe it was hard for Okie to verify his new info because it is the middle of the night in the whole ME? Maybe that's why we may just need a few more hours on this thing and we'll see a whole lot more than just two countries cashing peeps out!! As I send this it's about 7:15 AM in Iraq. Bnaks in the ME open at what? 9:00? Let's see what happens then!

Ban him.

I agree...from my research readings I have read where it is extremely tough to make good profits on the exchange markets and you have to be on your toes and in the game 100% of the time and even then unless you have big bucks to begin with, you can easily lose your shirt...I have been learning a lot about A LOT of things pertaining to not only our investment pending, but our govt as well, and there are so many strategies and economical view points etc etc...not to mention all the scheming and conspiracy theories that are floating around...some seem very plausible and that makes it doubly scarey! Hopefully spectrum is now officially banned and we can all go back to "watching the scroll for the latest hit!" lol
Waiting to see what happens for Friday!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:27 am

Psalm85:13..I am in agreement with you - scary and this goes for every government around the world. I noticed my retirement plan savings have partially disappeared..feel like some evil hand is in our monies and helping themselves. Everyone is losing homes, jobs and they are depressed, angry, mean, ill-mannered ..the list is long..very sad. We need to hand out happy pills and money and manners..

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gtabdinar Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 am

You are soooo right. I forgot to metion all the other "stuff" that I have learned over the last three years in this deal!!!

OK well good night and Go RV!!!

gtabdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am

dinardiva wrote:Psalm85:13..I am in agreement with you - scary and this goes for every government around the world. I noticed my retirement plan savings have partially disappeared..feel like some evil hand is in our monies and helping themselves. Everyone is losing homes, jobs and they are depressed, angry, mean, ill-mannered ..the list is long..very sad. We need to hand out happy pills and money and manners..

Great statement! Happy pills, money, and manners! BUT cautiously! there are MANY who are deceptive...Just think if we gave a hateful venom spewing thief a happy pill, money, and a class on manners???!!! They would be singing crazily in the street wearing someone else's watch they had just stolen and "politely" asking the woman with the alligator purse to hand it on over! lol...ok...yep, Im TIRED! ...still think your happy pills with money and manners was great though Wink There are many many people that if they could just be given a "hand up" could begin again and start new but the good thing is....no one has to wait on this investment to get that! They can look to Christ for the Answer and He will lead guide and direct and save their soul for all eternity if they will put their trust in Him!

Ok! off my soap box! go RV!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 am

Food for thought...many in here talk about the power in our thoughts and words. I noticed most in here type "GO RV!" -heck I probably have too! It just got me thinking...what if we change that to "COME ON RV!" or something like that?!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 am

how about we start saying "RV arriving at GATE 1 in 10 minutes" how does that sound Cath?
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 am

hanghead bigsmile hanghead OK....2:03am in my world...time to turn this computer OFF!! COME ON RV!!! COME ON RV!!! hanghead bigsmile hanghead
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

God bless us and this RV! Se are so close that if it were a grenade, we would be so hurt!!!!!!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Catherine wrote:Food for thought...many in here talk about the power in our thoughts and words. I noticed most in here type "GO RV!" -heck I probably have too! It just got me thinking...what if we change that to "COME ON RV!" or something like that?!

In order to manifest, you are supposed to "think" as if it already happened and show gratitude... so think "I am fortunate that I invested in a once in a lifetime opportunity, and it has given me knowledge and wealth that I am grateful for!"

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 pm

These comments bring "Disgust" and "Ignorance" to a whole new leval, that other decent minded and respectable members, need not to have to read.

I believe that this person, has earned the right to be "Banned" from this forum....

Please do so, on behalf of the other respectable members.

bounce

worry about
SueR wrote:

Spectrum, and you eat with that mouth? Please go over to DV site where they love to bash others and talk just like you do.We do not want you here!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum