Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV

Go down

Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  Empty Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV

Post by Cascadian Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:35 pm

1-25-2015   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I am bringing you very good news and very optimistic news...I am now hearing from all channels of my sources from the CBI, IMF and from my contacts in the USA. They tell me now the RV is strictly in the hands of the Iraq government and the CBI is simply waiting for the final go –ahead from them. All agreements have been signed and Iraq has stated that they want to RV to happen on their time schedule and not be forced into a date. The agreement contains a window from yesterday to Jan 31st. There is also a debate about the rate but I am hearing they have settled this now too.  

Iraq announced on Saturday they would have the final budget, with any corrections, to the council of representatives (parliament) by Tuesday 1/27 and that parliament is expected to hold the final vote on Wednesday 1/28.  ... follow the 2015 budget final voting session. From this you will know how close we are to the RV.  Does Iraq technically need the RV to open their budget and spend it? ...NO! However they would like to align the budget with many of their new laws that mandate and legalize the spending of the budget money.  This is why I am now hearing too that there is a very high probability that Feb 1st will not come and go without an RV.

1-25-15 Millionday: THERE WAS A HUGE ECONOMIC FORUM IN IRAQ TODAY [SATURDAY] THAT WAS TO ACTIVATE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND THE LAWS PERTAINING ... APPLICATION OF ALL OF THESE LAWS INCLUDING THE HCL ... ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THEY NEED TO MOVE FUNDS IN AND OUT OF IRAQ FOR THIS TO ALL WORK SO THEY ARE FACILITATING THAT. IN ORDER TO MOVE FUNDS IN SIDE AND OUT AND FACILITATE THAT -- IT HAS TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV  Empty Re: Millionday thinks Feb 1 will bring on an RV

Post by Cascadian Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Activate the private sector?  WTH?  HCL?  (barely have the HCA in the budget and you think it's the whole shebang?)

Ahhhh... the ole dinar being 'internationally recognized.'  As if it hasn't been said enough, you are wrong on this one.  It is internationally recognized.  Turkey takes it.  The US has to have some for exchange with US dollars considering we have 3000 troops back incountry.  Other countries also accept dinar.  

It is internationally recognized.  Nations other than Iraq have taken, exchanged, used and given dinar for various reasons.  

Just because it's not on Forex doesn't mean that it's not recognized.  

Nice try.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum