Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground

3 posters

Go down

The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground Empty The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Kurdish officials in Iraq have called on the US-led coalition to expand its aerial bombing campaign and send soldiers to help combat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

Masrour Barzani, the chancellor of Kurdistan's regional security, told Al Jazeera that the Kurds needed 'boots on the ground' in the fight against ISIL.

"I believe there has to be a way to bring more forces on the ground and not only depend on air strikes," Barzani said.

On Wednesday, Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi said the international community was not doing enough to help defeat ISIL.

"We are in this almost on our own," he said. "There is a lot being said and spoken, but very little on the ground."

Iraqi soldiers and police, Kurdish forces, Shia militias and Sunni tribesmen have succeeded in regaining some ground from ISIL. But large parts of the country, including three major cities, remain outside Baghdad's control.

The group captured large swaths of territory in western and northern Iraq in a blitz last year year, plunging the country into its worst crisis since the US troops left at the end of 2011.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground Empty Re: The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:13 pm

I have seen Iraq hinting/complaining about 'being alone' in this and had a suspicion as to what they were hinting at.  But I kept my trap shut for fear of overreacting.

Until now.

Kudos to the Kurds for having the balls to actually say what they mean.  They and Iraq want US soldiers to come in and fight ISIS until they are no longer in Iraq.  They want other countries to put lives, blood and treasure up to save Iraq without having to do anything themselves.  In another article yesterday, they wanted other countries to come in and rebuild Iraq after ISIS was defeated.

What, so they can steal more of our money and blow up more of our people with IEDs?  They didn't get enough of our offerings the first time around?  They miss being able to take our money and kill our people and want to go back to the good old days?  Abadi missed out on Maliki's corruption schemes and wants his own now?

I am sorry to offend the more sensitive here but this flat out pisses me off.  They can't be bothered to organize and actually take up arms to fight ISIS.  They can't even fight a delaying/defensive action against ISIS.  (Which is the one fighting method that gives the defenders the greatest chance of victory)  They throw down their weapons and discard their uniforms because they HEARD that a couple of hundred ISIS were headed their way
?

I am just about ready to push my representatives to pull back our 'training cadre' and our airplanes and let Iraq get defeated because of their cowardice and avarice.  I am just about ready to let them receive the fail that they have earned.  RV or not, I am not inclined to let another one of our troops pay with his/her life for the benefit of cowards and corrupt politicians.  Not a single life!

*((*& them!

Again, kudos to the Kurds for at least saying what they mean.  But screw them.  Let them all die.  I don't care any longer.  And Abadi?  There isn't even an 'unless he changes' here.  He's as bad if not worse than Maliki and I hope that he gets taken out.  Won't do a damned thing to make his country fight for its life and expects the rest of us to come in and do the heavy work for them while robbing us blind.  Screw him!  Screw the CoM!  

There is NOTHING there worth one more of our troops dying.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground Empty Re: The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:53 pm

I commented elsewhere on part of this elsewhere. As to the rest, we can fight ISIL now or we will fight them later when they are stronger and more pervasive. In the end, it's that simple. You don't reason with a rabid dog, you don't ignore him, you put an end to him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865  The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865  The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865  The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:40 pm

I respectfully disagree Kevin.  

Iran has the most incentive to lead the repulse of ISIS.  And they have the means, troops, money and experience to make a good run of it.

I don't particularly like the idea of Iran having that much power.

I definitely think that OUR people having to watch for IEDs put by Shia insurgents on the way TO the fight on their behalf against ISIS is abhorrent.  We would literally have to fight the people we were trying to save to get to a place where we could fight the 'common' enemy.

Remember, Moqtada himself has convinced a LOT of Shias that the US created ISIS.  And it's his folks that made life hell in Fallujah.

Let Iran draw the line in the sand and protect the Shia sites.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:54 pm

I'm not saying they don't have the most incentive ... but that it is also in our best interests. Not so sure we would have to worry so much about the Shiites at this point although I would not put it past ISIL to infiltrate and plant IEDs behind the lines.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865  The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865  The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865  The Kurds came out and said it directly - they want foreign boots on the ground 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:00 am

We need to help take ISIS out, these dogs will not stop at anything, today Iraq, then other ME countries ,Europe, Africa, and the US, we put Iraq where it is today and we need to go in and finish the job! They have people we can train and want training. We need to help as other countries are willing to do to put the dogs down. What if Isis was this strong in Canada or Mexico? Look the other way and say not our problem?
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum