Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon

2 posters

Go down

Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon Empty Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 pm

regarded economist, on Thursday, to be treated domestic economic currency dollar of the biggest mistakes in monetary policy in the country. 

The expert said Essam Mahouelle told / information /, that "excessive dealing currency dollar by failing financial policies (dollarization) , of the biggest mistakes in monetary policy in the state, "noting that he"must be the Iraqi currency to adopt in the future, especially in the insider and that was difficult. " 

He added that "can not be applied to reduce dependence on foreign currencies, especially the dollar on the ground, because most of Merchandising imported from abroad, in addition to the economic situation in Iraq's fragile something to fear merchants in reliable, "explaining that" the decline in oil prices led to inflict great damage to the Iraqi dinar. " 

He added that "the weakness of the government and the authority of the state leads to not to impose its control in the country's economic policies draw," adding " The United States prohibits dealing in other currencies and does not deal only in dollars. " 

The country suffers from a major financial crisis as a result of falling world oil prices, which constitutes 90% of fiscal revenue involved in building the country's budget. Ended 25 K.

http://www.almaaloma...طأ-كبير-لايمكن-

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon Empty Re: Expert Dollarization is a big mistake that can not be prevented soon

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Iraq's fragile something to fear merchants in reliable, "explaining that" the decline in oil prices led to inflict great damage to the Iraqi dinar.

Gee Mday....  what wonderful WHOOOPOW are you going to come out with having read this?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum