Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony addresses the mass banning from last night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Tony addresses the mass banning from last night

+2
Ponee
Cascadian
6 posters

Go down

Tony addresses the mass banning from last night Empty Tony addresses the mass banning from last night

Post by Cascadian Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Tony:  Those in the forum and chat room have a good place to go.  There has been some cleaning out over the President’s speech.  You don’t have to agree, but you do have to be respectful.  I don’t care if you’re negative, but be respectful.  When people have to call or email and ask for people to be removed from the forum or twitter, that is just stupid.  That means people won’t get to speak to each other, get support or get the 800 numbers when this happens.  All we can do is give you the information as if comes, and sort it out as you go, then don’t put yourself through it.  We’re going to keep giving you the information anyway, and I don’t read the forum anyway, so let’s do something everyone can benefit from and help them get through the process.  Explaining what and why you think and believe what you do, that’s one thing, but just being nasty is pointless.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony addresses the mass banning from last night Empty Re: Tony addresses the mass banning from last night

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 pm

So, since he doesn't read or participate on the forum, I see it as a holding tank for his sheeple.  They have to keep them corralled so they can keep them controlled.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony addresses the mass banning from last night Empty Re: Tony addresses the mass banning from last night

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:23 am

Pretty much yea ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony addresses the mass banning from last night 2805820865  Tony addresses the mass banning from last night 2805820865  Tony addresses the mass banning from last night 2805820865  Tony addresses the mass banning from last night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:22 am

I love.  Keep the sheep corralled.  After all, there are a lot of wolves prowling around.  And they even have names.  Let's see....There's the head wolf names Tony, others go by the name of Winston, Pam, Ray, etc.  Then there are other wolf packs who are ready to pounce and steal the sheep and move them into their corrals.  There's Adam (who even goes by the name of Wolfy), the Stage 3 wolves.....and on & on.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 am

Anyone who does not praise the dear leader is banned... ( i was for asking a question)
That is the only way he can keep control of the sheep. No doubt or comment allowed.
Sit, listen, praise and donate that is the job of sheeple!
I hope someone who is really pissed finds him, maybe in a dark alley?

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Wow....   I feel that I have missed a rite of passage here in dinarland.  I was never a part of 'the forum' and therefore have never been banned from it.

If there is such thing as Karma, I am hoping it hits Tony with a vengeance!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:50 pm

"That means people won’t get to speak to each other, get support or get the 800 numbers when this happens."

Oh REALLY??????  Another contradiction indeed!  Oh but TONY, did you not just say (several times over the past month) there will be no 800#'s but the individual ones at the banks themselves?! 

I CALL BS ON TONY AND WINSTON AND 99% OF EVERYTHING THEY SAY cause the only truth I hear is the Day and Date ON THEIR CONF. CALLS!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Cascadian wrote:Wow....   I feel that I have missed a rite of passage here in dinarland.  I was never a part of 'the forum' and therefore have never been banned from it.

If there is such thing as Karma, I am hoping it hits Tony with a vengeance!
Too bad you missed on signing up at TNT.  Membership is closed now and they are banning anyone who does anything other than toe the party line.  Believe me...it's tough listening to some of the crap that is spewed over there.  But so far, so good.  Even though they've banned me from receiving their tweets, they still don't know the screen name I use over there.  So the 'copy & paste' TNT intel will continue.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Ssmith, i remember you!
I won't say what my name there was.... But thanks for your continued artwork.....
Cut and paste away!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 pm

ssmith, I really do appreciate your secret agent status and the fact that you share bits and pieces of what the 'cool kids' are talking about 'inside.'  I confess that it doesn't seem to help me understand the people better, but it is interesting.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum