Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For entertainment purposes only I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

For entertainment purposes only

2 posters

Go down

For entertainment purposes only Empty For entertainment purposes only

Post by Cascadian Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 pm

Went around and pulled a couple from dinarland.  Enjoy

The website/forum/mobile app are merely for informational/entertainment purposes. It is not the purpose or intention of this website/forum/mobile app to influence any person to purchase or sell Iraqi Dinars, Vietnamese Dong, other currencies, or any other investment.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any Iraqi Dinars, Vietnamese Dong, other currencies, commodities or other investments based upon any postings or messages on the website/forum/mobile app or referenced on this website/forum/mobile app. Seek and rely upon the advice of licensed and registered financial, legal and tax advisers.

By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and entertainment and not professional advice.  You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold XXXXX  XXXX  and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.

Therefore, this site is only for entertainment purposes only.

All alerts are merely for educational, entertainment, and informative purposes only and NOT as investment advice.

DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE

WARNING: DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE. AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT MAKE ANY FINANCIAL, TAX OR LEGAL DECISIONS BASED ON ANYTHING YOU READ HERE.

Therefore, you must consider this site to be purely for “entertainment purposes only” or you must leave this site at once. Those are your only two choices.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

For entertainment purposes only Empty Re: For entertainment purposes only

Post by Cascadian Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:43 pm

I hopped around to a number of sites and these are the weasel words they use to CYA.

The INTERESTING thing is that I couldn't find a disclaimer on tntdinar (external) or on the TNT twitter feed.

I have to believe there's something on the inside of the site somewhere that weasels.

I don't know if this was an oversight or not.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:48 am

I poked around the TNT forum and didn't find any disclaimer, did find their RULES.

FORUM AND CHAT RULES

So the MOD SQUAD thought it was time to expand the definition of the rules to this forum and its chat.
Firstly, Tony's own words seem most fitting.

Here on TNT this is what you get:

What is going on right now TODAY

What's being heard or said TODAY

The RIGHT NOW, telling you what is going on in Iraq this morning, in DC this morning, last night...

YOU ARE IN THE MOMENT WITH THIS SITE, IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE IN THE MOMENT...

THEN GO TO ANOTHER SITE!

You are in the Boardroom with the UST/IMF/GOV/CIA sometimes 15 minutes out of a briefing.

THE BOARD IS LOCKED DOWN!

The MODS need a life and they cannot be on the chat all the time.

Do not want the negative comments; Do not want to go through that.

Secondly, Here are the rule you should already know. Please also understand that there does NOT need to be a warning prior to banning you from this site entirely. Tony's words on the call and their repeat here, along with this expanded list of rules are enough of a warning in itself.

We will continue to be fair and give chances when they are deemed worthy by each MOD's discretion.

We love TNT and without being paid for the time, volunteer our time to try and keep this place respectful and fun!

The following rules need to be followed when using the TNT Dinar forum and chat:

1. No political talk outside of Dinar related issues and no bashing of any president past or present.

2. No religious talk outside of the religious thread. Absolutely no bashing of anyone's religion or beliefs. No religious reference with intent to start discussion/debate.

3. No cussing or bashing/name calling of any members or other sites. This includes comments about gender, race, or ethnicity.

4. If you are not admin or a mod you do not need to police people and their posts. That is what the mods are for.

5. Sharing info, even if it is from a different view point than what you got from this site, is perfectly fine. If you do not like the info someone is sharing then ignore it or discuss it politely. If you feel it is being posted to purposefully insult someone or upset the board then just report it.

6. The only people that can tell you to go somewhere else are the Mods. By banning you, that is how they send you the message.

7. No self or 3rd party business promotion
8. EMOTICINS are OK, but when they are used in the course of a conversation. Full line emoticons are OK occasionally while you are part of a conversation. To come into the chat to just post lines and lines emoticons becomes detrimental to the conversation. If a fellow TNT member aks you to stop, it's a problem.
9. Leave all caps to the MODS only.
10. No sexual references or references to rape.
11. During any TNT conference call, the forum chat will be limited to chosen transcribers. Posting to the forum chat during the transcription will result in an automatic ban for 5 hours.
[size=18][b]12. Due to political, religious, and/or security related content, Lindsay Williams, Nesara, BaghdadInvest, Zap/Poof, Al Hodges/CMKX, Dave Schmidt, Judge Dale, and Wings of Lyra posts are not allowed at TNT.[/b][/size]

If you have an issue with a post or another member you can contact a mod/admin and we will handle it. Any online mods will be in bold lettering.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 am

This was posted in November, 2013:

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM CHAT
Permalink Closed

So I know I said I would post it tomorrow, but I should just get it out now.

It's the 21st of November on the brink of our blessing and since becoming a MOD we have tried to mold the chat rules into something simple to understand and a place for people to come and be together while we wait on word from Tony.

I have been on the last week from 8am to 1-2am modding chat. Tonight I decided to take some time for the family and lurk from 10pm to midnight to tally a count on people that break the simple rules in place.

I ended up banning 18 people for various rule infractions. Now mind you it is only a 5 hour chat ban, but the chat rules are REALLY simple.

Members were banned for violating all caps, religious statements, side-stepping cursing filters, negativity, statements contradicting specific statements by Tony, and others.

THIS IS WHAT THIS POST IS FOR......

We are mostly adults on this site, a site created for entertainment and learning.

The rules for chat and forum are not anything you have to read into because most of them are common sense.

If you get banned from chat for 5 hours, take it, because you violated the rules.

There is no reason you need to message a MOD saying "why did I get banned"? and even worse when you say "No I didn't"

We are all reasonable MODS and we will not ban unless warranted.
If these rules for forum and chat are too hard to abide by, imagine an NDA...we give you multiple chances...one mistake with your NDA and you'll be broke!

Let's continue learning and having some fun y'all! We have an amazing second family here at TNT!

-THE MODS SQUAD
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Wow.... interesting on a number of points.  Well, two at lesat.

I would have thought that Tony, of all people, would be all over putting every caveat he possibly could out there in the hopes of saving his ass from indictments and lawsuits.  It amazes me that he didn't go there.

(Note:  Anyone who has lost money on the basis of listening to Tony's advice, SUE HIM!  If nothing else, go to your local small claims court and file suit.  You might be able to recoup a couple of bucks AND you would definitely cause him problems. )

It's also interesting to see some of the rules by which the sheeple live if they wish to remain on the inside of this enterprise.  Pretty harsh rules and definitely a low bar for dissent.  I would last less than an hour in there I am sure.

Thank you so much for sharing

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum