Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Bahdhdadi seriously injured (again? Still?)

2 posters

Go down

Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) Empty Bahdhdadi seriously injured (again? Still?)

Post by Cascadian Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:15 pm

Islamic State's self-proclaimed caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has reportedly been seriously injured in an Iraqi airstrike, the Iraqi Prime Minister told Arab newspaper Al Hayat on Tuesday.

Haidar al-Abadi told the newspaper that the ISIS leader was wounded along the Iraq-Syria border city of Al-Qa'im and has since moved to "another location", according to Al Arabiya.

"His survival was a miracle," said Abadi, adding that Baghdadi spent most of his time in Syria, not Iraq.

This is not the first time that Baghdadi is believed to have been injured. Last year, he was believed to have been 'killed' in a US-coalition airstrike. However, he later 'emerged' through an audio message calling for the expansion of the caliphate, especially into the neighbouring Saudi Arabia.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) Empty Re: Bahdhdadi seriously injured (again? Still?)

Post by Cascadian Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Continuing articles on his supposed injuries/death.  Almost as often as articles proclaiming that ISIS has been kicked out of Kobane.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) Empty Re: Bahdhdadi seriously injured (again? Still?)

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Abadi reveals surviving the assassination attempt: I am not afraid

TUESDAY, 20 JANUARY 2 / JANUARY 2015 10:42 MM AM / PM P   
Twilight News / detection Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, intelligence services had told him that it was the target of an assassination attempt, adding that he is not afraid, but not reckless.

Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) 00000011

Ebadi said, in an interview with Al-Hayat and followed up "Twilight News", in response to a question about the fear on the security of the person, he is not afraid, adding he was not reckless.

He said he travels in areas of Baghdad, and in 2005 he was the coordinator of Tal Afar, and warned many to go, but he went, pointing out that the address of the public would have to bear the consequences.

And an assassination attempt, Abadi stressed that the intelligence agencies told him that once the existence of an assassination attempt, but he also did not get it because of the change movement.

He said that part of his duty to expose himself as commander in chief of the armed forces.
Recognizes Abadi post of prime minister after former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's failure to get on a local and international support after the Iraqi parliamentary elections that took place on April 30 of last year.

Abadi and formed a coalition government that includes all Iraqi factions represented in the winner in the elections in the month of September rolls after subtracting the government program has been approved by the three main blocs.

Turning to the security situation, specifically to the file where Daash confirmed that Baghdad has become out of danger, but warned that any regular army would not be able to meet this regulation if it is allowed him to recruit thousands of young men and Azjhm in his project. And
He revealed that Daash bounced in the direction of Kurdistan, after he realized that through southern Iraq closed in his face.

He said that Iran quickly realized the seriousness of the arrival Daash to its borders, was the first of arms sent to Baghdad and Kurdistan.

He said in response to a question that if the information about the injury Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani injured during the battles were notified to correct through the security channels. He stressed that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of the "Daash", was wounded in Qaim (on the Syrian - Iraqi) border wounded but survived miraculously he spends most of his time in Syria.

He expressed his belief that Izzat al-Duri former assistant to Saddam Hussein is not in Iraq but in other countries.

Abadi noted that the seriousness of the terrorist organization Daash practices led to a switch in the priorities of a number of Western countries especially that claim to drop the regime of President Bashar al-Assad dropped or postponed.
He expressed satisfaction with the results of his visits to a number of countries in the region, and the growing expectation - Saudi-Iraqi contacts after choosing the headquarters of the Saudi Embassy in Baghdad. He said that his meeting with Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal had been "very positive."

He believed that the difficulty in relations with Turkey are currently considered that the risk of the Kurdistan Workers Party, at least for them about the danger of Daash or surpass him.

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/89778-2015-01-20-07-42-28.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Abadi: Iran violated Iraqi airspace and the change in the movements prevented assassinate me and Baghdadi narrowly escaped

21 Show    January 20, 2015 13:40

Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) %D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A1-685x320

(Independent) .. Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed that the Iranian aircraft violated Iraqi airspace three times, pointing out that he had submitted a formal protest to Tehran about it, as revealed that the intelligence agencies had told him that a change has occurred in his case states implementing the assassination attempt, saying that the leader of al Daash Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi wounded Iraqi strike western Anbar survived miraculously, as he believed not to the presence of the former vice-president of the Revolutionary Command Council Izzat al-Duri in Iraq.

Ebadi said in an interview with the newspaper "life" of London its issue today and briefed them (Independent) .. today that "there are three violations were of Iranian aviation Iraqi airspace, one of them in the month of August, and Khriqan in November and were breaches of reconnaissance."

Abadi added, "I asked a survey of Iraqi air defense, and there was no bombing, another violation of the Iranian aircraft was in 11/23/2014, and we made a formal protest to Iran in this regard, we did not ask for the intervention of Iranian Air Force, to hit Iraqi sites" .

On the other hand Ebadi said that "the intelligence agencies have told me, the existence of an assassination attempt but did not get due to the change movements," adding that "part of my duty to introduce myself as commander in chief of the armed forces."

He added, "I am not afraid but I'm not reckless, I navigate the areas of Baghdad, in 2005 I was the coordinator of Tal Afar, and many people warned me to go, but I went," stressing saying "from addressing the public would have to bear the consequences."
The Prime Minister emphasized that "I can not imagine that Izzat al-Duri is in Iraq," adding that "if within Iraq would have been arrested long ago, I think it's in another state."

Abadi added that "al-Baghdadi was wounded in the town of Qaim in Iraq's air strike, survived miraculously, where he was at the place and moved to second place," noting that "today is in Mosul sometimes, but more time is in Syria, not inside Iraq. (End)

http://www.mustaqila.com/news/149833.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:04 pm

Abadi: Baghdad outside threat from al "Daash" The events of Mosul, "a huge surprise"

Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) Images

Erbil-Iraq-Presse January 20: Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said on Tuesday that Baghdad outside threat from al "Daash" among he survived an assassination attempt by the intelligence agencies told him.

This came during an interview with the newspaper Al-Abbadi of London life.

Ebadi said that "the threat posed by Daash led to a change in the priorities of several countries, noting that insist on the removal of President Bashar al-Assad's regime dropped or postponed, to surpass him. They fight against terrorism."

It further added that the Iraqi government to please America, Iran and directed that Iraq not be the scene of the differences between them, expressing his belief that the parties are moving toward agreement on the nuclear issue in spite of the continuing difficulties.
He criticized the Prime Minister to look at Iraq as "a Shiite and a follower of Iran." Noting that Iraq is not a bankrupt country, despite the deterioration of oil prices.

Abadi said that the leader of al Daash, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was wounded in the city of Qaim in Anbar province, and miraculously survived and is currently serving his time in Syria.
He revealed that "Daash" bounced in the direction of Kurdistan, after he realized that through southern Iraq closed in his face. "

He described relations with the Kurdistan region as a "good and there is coordination in the security, military and economic aspects," and added: "There is a mutual trust relationship, but I'm talking to the brothers the Kurds very explicit. I told them if they wanted to continue on the previous approach in the sense to take what they can from Iraq until the separation must be clear. If they wanted to stay in Iraq, we are ready to share the bread. "

He described the organization of the control of al-Abadi Daash the city of Mosul as "was a huge surprise, especially since the occupation Daash been without a fight."

He touched on the participation of Iraqi interests of Iran, saying "there are common interests of the Iraqi -aaranih in the war on Daash, I have no doubt that the Iranians are defending honestly about Iraq, because the threat Daash beyond Iraq, a real danger to Iran. Had this organization, enables access to the Iranian border, either through Kurdistan or across Diyala, for it was possible to be shaken huge areas of Iran. The Iranian intervention so quickly to help Iraq, it was a strategic issue, and did not even get an understanding on how to pay for Iranian weapons in the first instance, to the speed and severity of the event. "

Regarding the cooperation with the international coalition forces, revealed Abadi "There advisers and trainers Americans, and British, and French, and Australians, and the Germans, with the presence of Iranian advisers, we are today, for example, are cooperating with the United Arab Emirates in great shape, and also cooperate with the Jordanian side, and the Jordanians opened all intelligence, security and military capabilities against Iraq, and offered to participate in the war through direct aerial bombardment for Daash, but until this moment did not ask for help any of the neighboring countries in terms of aerial bombardment, and certainly did not ask for any state Priya intervention ".

http://goo.gl/dUpbGI

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Bahdhdadi seriously injured  (again?  Still?) 479981

Abadi: can be had for the streets of Baghdad to witness the war .. and we have to protest against the Iranian aircraft

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Revealed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, that the intelligence services had told him the existence of an assassination attempt, and again after changing his movements failed, and as he pointed out that the vice president of the former regime, Izzat al-Duri exists outside Iraq, pointed out that the leader of al (Daash) Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi survived to "marvel" of aerial bombardment targeted in the district based in Anbar province.

Ebadi said, in an interview with Al-Hayat, "I am not afraid but I'm not reckless to navigate the areas of Baghdad," adding, "I was in 2005, coordinator of Tal Afar, and warned me many to go, but I went, because it addresses the public would have to bear the consequences."

The Prime Minister added that "the intelligence agencies told me that the existence of an assassination attempt but did not get due to change my movements."

In a question to the newspaper about the whereabouts of Izzat al-Duri and whether he was a ghost wandering around in Iraq, al-Abadi said, "I can not imagine that the league is in Iraq, but it is in another country "afterthought" if within Iraq would have been arrested a long time ago. "

And on the fate of the leader of al Daash, stressed the Prime Minister that "Iraqi air strike on the town of Qaim, west of Ramadi, survived Baghdadi miraculously but resulted in injury," stressing that "exists Sometimes in Mosul, but more time is in Syria, not inside Iraq. "

He Abadi to be "suicide bombers who have become a real problem after they began fleeing from prison after 2003," adding that "Bucca prison in Basra turned into the largest specialized college graduation terrorists, Abu Bakr, one of them and the Americans released him. "

He spoke Abadi about the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil, and described it as "good", adding that "there is coordination in the security, military and economic aspects after it reached an agreement in relation to the budget, and we hope that there is a full commitment on the ground, deliver oil to the Iraqi government, and this was the origin of the agreement. " 

He described the Prime Minister of the Iraqi situation as difficult, noting saying "there was a real, some challenges have been overcome, and some are still facing us, the biggest challenge that we faced security was in Baghdad," he said, adding that "the capital did not not threatening to fall, but the war could have been in the streets. " 

Abadi said that the "Stop organization Daash if not impossible without US participation evidence that the rush to organize Daash was stopped, before the US military intervention which has been delayed for months," adding that "the main factor stop Daash was the rush of Iraqis to defend their country, and a fatwa Sayyed Ali al-Sistani, which had a big role in that. " 

He said the prime minister saying that "the number of volunteers to fight was immense, and some of the volunteers brought their weapons from their homes, some of them went to fight with simple equipment, In addition to the presence of brigades and regiments Iraqi withstood, with the collapse of the other units, and gave it an inspiration to the rest of the troops and also to the citizens. " 

He noted Abadi said that "Iran has been a pioneer in helping Iraq against al Daash in time, they are since the first week established an air bridge to transport weapons to Iraq, Kurdistan and Baghdad, and this was not a secret, "adding that" there are common interests of the Iraqi-Iranian war on Daash. " 

The Prime Minister emphasized that "the Iranians are defending honestly about Iraq, because the threat Daash beyond Iraq, a real danger to Iran." He thought, "This organization would be able to reach the Iranian border, either through Kurdistan or across Diyala, for it was possible to be shaken vast areas of Iran." 

He pointed Abadi that "Iranian interference so quickly to help Iraq, was the issue of strategy," noting that he "did not get an understanding on how to pay for Iranian weapons in the first instance, to the speed of the event and gravity." 
He Abadi, that "the Iranian aircraft made ​​three violations of Iraqi airspace, one in August of last year, two in the month of November, and the violations of exploratory" , he did not "register any bombing operations from the Iranian side." 
Abadi pointed out that "Iraq made ​​a formal protest on air violations," adding that "Iraq did not ask for the intervention of Iran Air Force." Regarding the presence of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, Abadi said he was "not a secret the existence of advisers and trainers Americans, the British, the French, the Australians, the Germans, with the presence of Iranian advisers, and that Iraq cooperate with the United Arab Emirates and also with the Jordanian side, but until this moment did not ask for help any of the neighboring countries in terms of aerial bombardment, and certainly did not ask for any state ground intervention. " 

Abadi stressed that "the dead who Hiahm Iranian army were not fighters, but they were advisers, some of whom fell pounding mortar shells, especially in Samarra," noting the lack "the existence of Operations military in Samarra and another military operation was two weeks ago. " 

In the context of Iraq's openness to the neighboring countries, Abadi said that "our visits to all countries marked success, but an elderly welcomed and interaction." 

On the relations with Saudi Arabia and the possibility of a visit to the kingdom, said Chairman Minister said that "Riyadh did not send him an invitation to visit Saudi Arabia, have been invited to the President of the Republic, visited Saudi Arabia as well as the Foreign Minister, who visited Saudi Arabia in the first month of the formation of the government," expressing his keenness "Iraq to strengthen relations with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia." 

And the opening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq Ebadi said, that "the diplomatic delegation Saudi visited Iraq, for the opening of the embassy, ​​and there was the problem of time in building the embassy and asked to locate him and we did it, and it was the Saudi foreign minister asked during my meeting with him in Brussels," adding that "to meet Saud al-Faisal was positive, said Save a place for the embassy and we will come to Iraq, and already we have provided a new place for the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in a week, and came delegation was briefed on the place and approved by the embassy. "

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum