Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran

Go down

Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran Empty Iraq about to import natural gas from Iran

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:16 pm

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran plans to begin supplying natural gas to neighboring Iraq on a regular basis by May 2015, the director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) for international affairs announced on Saturday.
 printPrint

Currently, about six to seven kilometers of the pipeline supplying Iraq with Iranian natural gas has yet to be laid on the Iraqi side of the border, Azizollah Ramezani said.
He also pointed to the security challenges facing the strategic pipeline on the Iraqi side of the border, saying that the Iraqi officials have already pledged to take necessary measures to secure the gas exports to the Arab country by May 2015. 
Iranian and Iraqi oil ministers on July 21, 2013, signed the first deal to transfer Iran’s natural gas to two Iraqi power plants.
The project is aimed at supplying Al-Baghdad and Al-Mansouriyah power plants in Iraq with 25 million cubic meters (mcm) per day of natural gas.
Iran, which has the largest gas reserves in the world, seeks to enhance gas production by increasing foreign and domestic investments.
In its Statistical Review of World Energy released in June last year, the BP classed Iran as the world’s top gas reserves holder with 33.6 trillion cubic meters.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum