Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Snippets from TNT Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Snippets from TNT Call

3 posters

Go down

Snippets from TNT Call Empty Snippets from TNT Call

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:58 pm

1-16-15 TNT DINAR CC (Notes by Adept1):

Replay 805.399.1500, PIN CODE 409029#

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=64726293

Yesterday, CNBC showed a video saying that the Iraqi dinar is a scam;  this has since been removed.  I’m not an attorney;  I think their issue was actually selling dinar when they had no authorization and also some connection with hedge funds.  Some people were doing MLM and such with dinar, and that is illegal.  However, just because some people did some illegal transactions, I don’t want anyone to think dinar itself is a scam. They don’t want every hedge fund and millionaire to jump on the bandwagon, so they want those guys to think it’s a scam.  They will gradually find out the truth over the next few months. That’s the way it is being done.

DC:  I have no idea why they took it down.  I have asked a few people about that case, and it was about unlicensed deals.  You have to buy it from authorized outlets, and how you set up publically invested funds – you have to follow stringent rules.  These people didn’t and it’s now biting them in the ass.  There have been dinar scams, but there have been dishonest dealings in other industries for thousands of years – for example, the tulip craze in Holland three hundred years ago.

Tony:  There have been corrupt dealings making money off or around the dinar. They know about them, they have a list, and they are waiting until after the RV happens to get them, because then the value is higher and they can get them for a lot more.  It was being talked about in the forum and I don’t want anyone to be concerned about it.

DC: Some of the CNBC guys actually have dinar, and they were mostly told to “buy some and keep your mouth shut”.

405 caller:  It’s very interesting what’s happening in Switzerland.  On a different topic, can you tell us how much it costs to keep this call and the site going?

Tony:  I can’t but we do have to pay when anyone posts, listens to the replays, etc.  It depends on the traffic.  We have 25,000 people on the call, and there are still only 2-300 people sending in money to pay for the month.  I do appreciate every one of you!

DC:  No. The Central Bank said it got too expensive.  And for the record, I don’t believe there is a cabal.  I’ve had to apologize to heads of state when I’ve messed up, but never to a cabal.

Tony:  I’m pointing you in that direction now. Washington is concerned that if I say, “XYZ is the best company out there,” then everyone will invest in that company – it’s about the influence.  I’ve looked at four major companies, and there are opportunities within the industry itself that can make you a ton of money, but it requires work and research. I would love to talk to you all so we can exchange ideas;  what I can’t do is refer anything for you to invest in.  I can only tell you what I’m doing;  I’m not a financial adviser.  I will make money because I know when to put money in and take money out.  Not everyone knows how to do that, and if they lost  money, they would blame Tony!

Tony:  Ray wasn’t able to make it today, and we send out condolences to the family of the OpenMike member whose funeral is today.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Snippets from TNT Call Empty Re: Snippets from TNT Call

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:09 pm

Wow... apparently the video that ssmith shared yesterday made its way through dinarland and created some controversy for Tony.  Enough that he chose to comment about it.

(I remembered wrongly.  The case was a bit back but apparently the story was fresh.)

Then comes the typical fleecing of the sheeple with the common complaint that only 200-300 people are donating.  Interesting since I remember him saying that there were 400 people carrying the tens of thousands in previous solicitations.  Either fewer people are donating (resulting in more requests for money) or he's lying.  (and he's certainly known for that.)  Now comes the claim that each time a person posts or listens to the archived CC, he has to pay.  I don't know about the financing of either of those and defer to people who have more experience in such matters.  It smells of a lie though.

DC has had to apologize to not just one Head of State?  But plural?  He is THAT high up the food chain?  I call bullshit.  Grudgingly I give him credit for a half truth on his belief that the 'cabal' does not exist.

Then comes this bizarre 3D printing thing.  He is promoting it, but not promoting a company.  I suppose that makes sense from a legal aspect concerning financial advice.  His claim is that he is so influential that if he recommended a company, then "everyone" would invest in it.  (Sounds like something he would want to do, actually.  This time he narrowed it to four companies.  Maybe he's thinking he can drive a bump in his preferred company this way.)

And then poor Ray.  Another funeral.  Seems like he's attending quite a few lately.  And that it's apparently an excused absence from the co-conspirators club.

Last edited by Cascadian on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:15 pm

I did do some looking around at 3D companies last week and there are a couple that sound like they might be able to make a good go of things.  The prime one seems to be on the Paris stock exchange and is a company that produces bit parts for a number of industries already.  The implication being rather than the laborious and expensive process of creating replacement parts in the traditional sense, they would be more efficient and operate with a both a lower turnaround time for orders and to keep a much smaller inventory.  Print on demand as it were.  

There were a couple of US companies but I didn't see their printing capabilities tied into an existing supply chain and manufacturing chain.  They seemed more about selling printers to companies who would then incorporate the printers into their manufacturing process.

Oh...   And the stock price for this niche investment seems to have come in early 2013 with a substantial decline in stock price since.  (Leads me to believe that Tony invested close to the top and failed to get out of the market before he lost his ass.  Now he's trying to pump the stock(s) to regain some of his losses.)

(IRS!!!!!!  SEC!!!!!!  Tony is trying to be clever in pumping stocks for his personal gain!  That's illegal as well!  Arrest him!)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:32 pm

I just find it funny that his sheeple are too stupid to do their own research on things. If Tony says it the it must be gospel right?!?!  Here's something that I recently found out.

He doesn't pay per post on a website. I have a good friend who works at godaddy I'm their website building and troubleshooting/maintenence department. He said forums like that are a bit more expensive to run, and they are sold by how much space you use. For example, One of the most active car club forums that godaddy maintains is the BMW club of North America, they use a huge amount of space every month, and it runs them around $150 a month. But they have over a million active members with a huge picture and video gallery. A site like Tonys with less than 20,000 members(who I would say maybe 20% actively post) would use maybe 5% of the space that a huge club like that uses. So if he has only 300 donations a month then anything after the first $10-$15 is profit.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:08 pm

No Tony you are not a lawyer, but you certainly are an expert on scams ...
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Wow!  Thanks for bringing that out BBD.  Very interesting and it makes sense.  

I've never doubted Tony inflating the perception of costs and immediacy of financial need to 'keep going.'  It just becomes more interesting when there are actual facts that accompany the rebuttal.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:08 pm

http://instantteleseminar.com/21-day-trial.asp

They even have a guru level price point!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum